• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gargoyles rp? (updates as of 1/24!)

Fandom rp

hogwartsalumni211

"Arm chopping is not a love language!"
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_n3w0ggF7de1qzvrluo6_500.gif
David Xanatos Disney GIF
brain dreams GIF

I’ve been super craving rping gargoyles since I’ve been binging the series lately

a bit about me....

- I'm old as dirt in the rp world, I'm 28

- I love found family tropes so Gargoyles hits a lot of those feels

- I'm a mythology NERD, my friend went to school for archaeology and we would always geek out about it together and find the strangest myths from all sorts of cultures and I love incorporating parts of that into rps

- I'm a fangirl and a library associate, I work 2 jobs so somedays get crazier than others and I'll only have energy to reply to a few threads I hope that's ok?

Rules are pretty simple

Be 18+

Use trigger logic
, I do have a few/some squicky topics: drug abuse, underage, suicide, self harm, child death/abuse of any kind all off limits. I’m ok with darker theme, ya just gotta warn me. Please also make sure to tell me your triggers if you have any!

Third person past tense writing please, I can write anywhere between a few lines to a few paragraphs. As long as you don’t give me any one liners we should be fine.

I will not rp through discord I hate it. So I will use Discord for OOC chatter if you want to rp off site. I do enjoy using Google docs and email and i understand that Discord is easier for general chatting. It takes a lot to really persuade me to rp on discord because of emotional damage from previous rps

Be lgbtq+ friendly, I’m bi and if you’re homophobic there will be issues involving blocking

** If your character seems too over powered for me, I’m going to ask to discuss it. I’ve had a few people block me for this I don’t mind powerful characters and I don’t believe in Mary Sues but I do believe in limits and tweaking, if there is something that doesn’t sit well about my characters I expect to discuss it as well for both of our comforts and for the sake of sharing the plot equally. **

I prefer doubling and canon x oc for my end if you want canon x canon for your end or oc x oc that’s fine I’ll work with you but you’ve got to be ok playing at least one canon character for me. I'm good with polyships, love triangles, M/M, F/F, whatever i'm pretty flexible and laid back! Seriously hit me with just about anything as long as you can do canon x oc for me i'm totally cool! I'd love if we could discuss a polyship for my part but I understand that not everyone is comfortable with that.

I've got a few plot ideas as well so please ask questions I love the world building and mythology of this series so much and want to build with it!

Crossovers! Okay seriously I am an absolute S U C K E R for a good crossover as long as it makes sense to me. Seriously, if you've got a good plot or concept or whatever I am absolutely your girl!

OOC Chatter/Posting Okay so on the note listed in the 'about me' I'm looking mainly for someone who can reply at least once a week. if you can reply more than that fantastic! if not that's fine as long as you're also cool with just spamming me with plots and memes or pictures of your pets or whatever because frankly I adore showing off my little muppet dog george and would like someone who enjoys the same.

That’s it for now I think? Let me know if you have any interest/questions. The updates were mostly to make it look pretty ngl

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back