• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gangster Love

He sat up some getting up after a couple minutes and got some clothes on they had left him then leaned against the wall waiting for Fae.

-6 months-
Sam pulled himself out of bed and wandered into their bathroom in the apartment they were living in just outside of Madrid. “Morning.” He murmured wrapping his arms around Fae and holding her against him for a minute.

Fae smiels and leans back agaisnt him. "Morning handsome." She murmurs softly and kisses his cheek. She lays her head on his shoulder and closes her eyes.

He smiled holding her close rocking her gently. “I love you.... you ready to go back to America?” He murmured smiling some. They were going back under new identities and far away from where they had been before.

Fae smiles and glances up at him. "not really. I'm liking Spain." She murmurs and giggles softly. She caresses his cheek and kisses him softly.

Fae nods a little and turns to face him. "I'm sory. I'm not trying to be annoying." She giggles and wraps her arms around his neck. "I just don't wanna lose you again."

He nodded and swayed with her. “I know love. It’s not annoying yet.” He teased her gently kissing her head and went to take a leak then to get dressed for the day.

Fae smiles and heads into the kitchen to make them some breakfast. She hums softly, starting to sing one of her favorite celtic songs softly.

He headed into the kitchen and got some coffee making a bit of a face “I’m never gonna get used to Spanish coffee.” He muttered shaking his head again

Far laughs and smiles at him. "Isn't that what all irish are?" She teases and puts some pancakes on a plate for him and sets it on the table.

“Mmm this looks great. So do you need help packing your suitcase? And do you need anything else for the journey?” He asked her while he tucked into his breakfast.

He nodded yawning big. He was glad to be handing over the keys to the real estate agent tomorrow. Glad to be leaving Spain. He wanted to get back to the states. He felt much more at home there than here.

Fae puts the fruit on her pancakes ans sits down with him. SHE starts eating and glances over at him. "I talked to my old agent yesterday. He's ready to start booking me again."

He frowned some. “I’m still not sure about that love.... I just don’t think there’s been enough time and I still think it’s gonna put you under too much spotlight.” He muttered.

Fae looks at him and nods a little. She sighs softly and runs a hand through her hair. "I guess you're right." She murmurs softly and looks at him. "I just don't know what else I can do. I've been a model, I didn't go to college. I don't want you to be the only one working."

He frowned. “We will work it out when we get out there love. I have my count out there to use until we are settled anyway.” He reminded her kissing her head and finished off his breakfast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back