• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gangster Love

decadent-rider

Twenty Thousand Club
Tom-Hardy1.jpg

Tom Cerrone: Husband to Scarlett, son-in-law to the Don and one of the best of the mafia's hitmen.

03d340cf94253f06de5336e2183c301c--pastel-floral-kristen.jpg

Scarlett Cerrone: Wife of Tom, daughter of the Don, mostly a socialite

large.jpg

Fae O'sullivan: Model from Ireland that's breaking into the American scene, daughter of an Irish mobster, being protected by Sam
large.jpg

Samuel O'Neill: Bodyguard for Fae, works for the Irish Mafia

Last edited:
Scarlett sat on the edge of the bed after getting dressed. She'd been in that hospital for three months now and she couldn't wait to get home, back to her own bed, getting to spend the night with her husband. She knew he was worried still, she'd dropped a lot of weight and she was still quite weak. There hadn't been many days where they were sure she would be okay but at least she was finally going home, in her mind that was all she wanted to focus on.

Sam groaned a bit as he woke up to her alarm going off, reaching over trying to turn it off without waking her up. Clearly she had forgotten to remove it for her day off. He managed it without too much movement and then pulled her small frame in closer to him. He had fallen in love with her over the past three months and his job of protecting her had become even more important to him now. He pressed his face to the top of her head and smiled a bit, taking pleasure in their spooning and enjoying the quiet of the morning

Tom watches Scar and helps get her stuff packed up. He was happy she was coming home finally. He had been a wreck the whole time she was in the hospital. It had been such an up and down experience. He was just glad she as well enough to come home now. He'd be keeping her out of danger from now on. He couldn't risk this again.

Fae stirs a little but settles down once the alarm is turned off. She curls up against him some more when he pulls her close and lays her head on his chest. She slowly wakes up and glances up at him. These last three months had been the best for her. She had fallen so in love with him. She smiles and kisses his chin softly. "Morning." She murmurs softly.

Scarlett frowned some, getting up carefully and rest her head against his shoulder for a moment "Alright... You ready to go home?" She asked him quietly, shaky just standing there, wanting to get away from people and just be with Tom before he had to head out for the evening for a hit he had been given. The idea of being on her own was a little daunting but she would have the dog with her and there were always people watching the house so that eased her worries a little. She stepped back to take his hand, missing her footing and almost fell over until she felt him catch her and she just bit down on her lip some. She wasn't used to feeling so helpless and she didn't like it.

Sam smiled more hearing her voice and groaned in response, stretching his legs out for a moment "Morning... You left your alarm on." He murmured to her, kissing her head and leaned back so he could see her, pecking her lips. "What did you wanna get done today by the way?" He asked her, slipping his arm around her waist and resting his head against the pillows, playing with her curls with his free hand. "I think you were saying something last night but I fell asleep before you finished." He mumbled, closing eyes and just enjoyed the moment

Tom watches her carefully and quickly catches her as she starts to fall. "Easy there." He murmurs softly and holds her close. He grabs her bag and keeps his arm around her waist. "Just take it easy Scar." He murmurs and helps her get to the car. He helps her get in and then puts her bag in. He gets in himself and heads to their home.

Fae giggles softly. "Sorry about that." SHe murmurs softly and watches him. She shakes her head and rolls her eyes playfully. "Of course you did." She murmurs softly. "I said I wanted to go get the stuff for my dads birthday party." She murmurs softly and rubs his chest softly. She kisses his chin and up to his lips.

She just nodded and let him lead the way, sitting back once she was in the car and watched him some. "You haven't smiled properly in three months." She mumbled "I miss that." She told him quietly, reaching over and rubbing his shoulder. "What time do you think you're going to get hme tonight?" She asked him quietly, not knowing where he was going to be.

He smiled a little and kissed her gently "I still vote that we spend the whole day in bed, we can order pizza and ice cream and just chill alllll day." He said in between kisses, gently pulling her body in closer to him. "Yoir Dad still doesn't know that I've told you about everything yet." He murmured to her.

Tom looks over at her and sighs softly. "I'm not sure. I might not be back until the morning. IT just depends on how well this goes tonight." He murmurs softly and holds her had gently. He kisses her cheek softly and runs a hand through his hair.

Fae giggles and kisses him back each time. He was such a goofball, something she would have never guessed when they first met. She nods a little. "That does sound like a better idea." She murmurs and then sighs. "And he doesn't have to know if that would be better. I can keep secrets from my father. Did it my whole life." She murmurs and plays with his hair gently.

Scarlett frowned a bit watching him "You still aren't smiling... Please don't shut me out Tom." She murmured, giving his hand a supportive squeeze and trying to hold onto him tightly. She felt like their marriage was falling apart. She knew why he was pushing her away. It was the same when she was pressing him to ask her to to marry him. His answer had always been the same. 'I'm putting you in danger'. She knew it was bull but she also knew that it was just because he was worried.

He smiled some then sighed happily "Yeah your agent might kill me for ordering you pizza before fashion week though." He mumbled kissing her forehead. "Let's go get breakfast out today... Go to cracker barrel or something." He murmured "I want to get out of the house for fun rather than work." He suggested, his hands gently caressing her hips while he spoke, staring into her eyes, mesmerised as always. She drew him in like you wouldn't believe and he didn't mind one bit.

Tom sighs softly and glances at her. "I'm not shutting you out darling. there's not much to smile about though." He murmurd and squeezes her hand soflty. He runs a hand through his hair and arrives at their house. he opens the door for her once he get out and wraps his arm back around her wiast to help her inside. "couch or bed?" He akss softly and rubs her side gently.

Fae giggles and nods. "Sure." She murmurs and smiles at him. She pinches his cheek playfully and gets up, stretching as she does. she sighs softlg and heads over to her closet to find an outfit for the day. She runs her hand through her hair and glances back at him. "You know we're gonna have to at least twll my dad about us." She murmurs softly. "I dont wanna have to act distant in front of him." She murmurs softly and bites her lip.

Scarlett frowned a bit "Nothing?" She asked him quietly but frowned when she got no answer "Yes you are shutting me out, you barely say a word when you're around me." She pointed out. "Bed... But you're laying with me." She told him frowning. The hospital bed had been too small for the two of them to lay in together and most of the time she'd been hooked up on so many wires and tubes it hadn't been easy enough for him to lay down anyway.

He rolled his eyes and lay there still for a bit, placing his hands behind his head and watching her happily until he heard what she said "No... No that's not a good idea... He's gonna put my head on a stick." He muttered rubbing his face. "Fae you probably know your father differently than I do but what I do know is that he will eat me alive if he knows that you're with me." He told her frowning

Tom sighs softly and just chooses to ignore her question. He heads up to their room and lats her down on the bed. "I have to get ready." He tells her and watches her. "James is gonna come by to help you with anything while I'm gone." He informs her and sits on the edge of the bed. "and I'm just a phone call away if you need me." He reminds jer and kisses her forehead soflty. "but just stay out of trouble."

Fae frowns a little and sighs. She didn't want to hide them. "Then I hope you know that means no acting like a couple in public. no dates, holding hands, nothing. The paparazzi are always up my butt. They'll print a picture and he'll see." She murmird and grabs het outfit for the day.

Scarlett frowned biting her lip "Fine then. Just fu ck off already." She spat at him shaking her head in frustration and rolling over to face away from him, refusing to let him see her crying. She was losing her husband and nothing she did seemed to stop it. "I said get out of here." She spat at him, shoving him off when she felt his hand on her arm.

He smiled watching her carefully. "Look, you make the decision... But I don't want you to go into this thinking it's gonna be roses and candy canes telling your Dad that we're dating." He pointed out. "So you do whatever you like Fae." He mumbled getting up, kissing her head and went to get dressed for the day

Tom frowns ans sighs softly, getting up and heading out of the room. He didn't mean to upset her. He shakes his head and goes to get his gun out of his office and straps it to his side. He takes a seat and gets some work done while he waits for James to arrive.

Fae sighs soflty and nods. She grabs his hand before he can leave and kisses him softly. "I dont fancy a boyfriend without a head, so I guess it's just between you and me." She murmurs and let's go of his arm. She turns back to her closet to get changed.

Sam laughed at her response, heading downstairs to open the curtains for the day, waiting in the lounge while he watched the morning news and scrolled through it on his phone, pausing and frowning at the headline of the local paper that Scarlett had finally come home from the hospital and was recovering slowly, cussing under his breath. He wasn't sure that this was going to be safer than her having died. He would have to be extra strict on his awareness while they were out in public now.

She took a deep breath when he left the room and curled up under the covers, eventually calming down enough that she was relaxed and she got up carefully, trying to get over to the book shelf to get to her Stephen King collection so that she could just read the day away but even walking the ten steps there proved to be too much still and after she picked the book out she turned around and collapsed, hitting the floor with a loud thud, cussing under her breath

Fae sighs siftly and gets ready for the day, gping through her normal morning routine. She heads downstaors afterwards and takes a seat on Sam's lap. She smiles and nuzzles her face in his neck. "You're comfy mister." She murmird softly and kisses his ear softly. She smiles and relaxes agaisnt him.

Tom hears the loud thud and rushes upstairs. He looks aorund, his first thought of a threat. when he sees none, and just Scar sprawled on the floor, he relaxes slightly. He rushes over to her and carefully helps her up. "are you okay?" He adks sotly.

Sam raised an eyebrow, turning to look at her and smiled some "What are you tryna say? It's not my fault you cook so good I always need two portions." He winked at her, wrapping one arm around her gently and kept her close. "she got out of hospital this morning." He explained to her in a passing comment while he changed the channel over to whatever she liked.

Scarlett grumbled at him and got up with his help not saying anything else while he helped her back into bed "I just wanted my books." She told him getting angry that she couldn't do anything by herself it seemed. "I can't even stay up on my own two feet." She spat, her temper still rising the more she thought about everything that was getting on her nerves but at the same time she didn't have the energy to be fuming so she could only lay there and grumble

Fae laughs and shakes her head. She smiles and plays with his hair, freezing at his comment. She knew exactly who he was tlaking about. "Guess that means no breakfast and house arrest huh?" She murmurd and drops her hands from his hair. He sighs softly and lens back agaisnt him as she glances at the tv.

Tom sighs softly and frowns. "You're still getting your strength back. It's gonna be a bit Scar."He murmurs softly and tucks some haor behind her ear. he goes to grab the book for her and sets it on the bed. He goes to sit back down, but thinks better of it and turns on his heel, walking out thw door.

He frowned at her some, "I didn't say that did I? I mean if you don't wanna go we don't have to but I figured we could still go." He smiled at her some. "I'm big enough and ugly enough to protect you." He teased her kissing her chee going to get his jacket and his shoes.

She frowned about to let him walk off but decided against it "Tom! Come back here!" She called to him frowning some and waiting patiently for him to come back, waiting there wth her arms reached out towards the door wanting him to lay with her for a while.

Fae laughs softly and pokes his side playfully. She gets up and grabs her shoes and coat before going over to him. "big maybe but nowhere near ugly." She murmurs softly and smiles at him. She grabs her keys and heads to the car with him.

Tom hears her call and heads back to the room. He sees her with her arms out and amiles a little, gping over and laying down beside her, he pulls her into his arms happily.

She frowned again but snuggled into his arms quietly resting her head against his shoulder. “I hate being helpless you know this. You also know that I hate when you spend so much time working. I know things have been scary but I need my husband. Not the worried kid he used to be.” She mumbled.

He smiled and walked out with her locking the door behind him always keeping an eye on her, getting in the car and driving them to the Cracker Barrel that was closest taking the longest route possible though. He changed it up every day so that if anyone was following then they wouldn’t be able to track them.

Tom sughs soflty and holds her close. "I know you don't and I wish I could change that, but I can't. you're just gonna have to be patient." He murmurd and rubs her back. "Ill try not to work so much, but a lots gone on since I was absent. They need my help."

Fae turns on the radio as they drive and sings along softly to the music. She lays her head agaisnt thw window and waits for them to get there

She grit her teeth a bit and shook her head "Bull sh it." She muttered "You know that that 'work' can be palmed off to anyone else... Don't use it as an excuse to keep away from me... I know what you're doing Tom you've done it before." She muttered holding onto him tighter scared that this time he would finally push her away enough that it would all end between them.

"Well I'm glad you're a model and not a singer." He teased, dodging her swipe and laughing as he pulled off to the right to exit the interstate and get to the cracker barrel "Oh I can't wait for biscuits and gravy. When I go back to Ireland I'm gonna miss the food here." He muttered

Tom frowns and sits up, pulling away from her. "It's not some work I can pawn off to someone else Scarlett. This is my job and what I do. I'm not gonna sit around all day and fiddle my thumbs!" He snaps and gets up. "Just because you can't help anymore doesn't make my job worthless!" He snaps and heads out of the room.

Fae slaps his arm and glares playfully. "jerk." She gigfles ans then furrows her eyebrows. "when you go back? do you have plans to soon?"He hadnt mentioned it to her at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back