• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gangster Love

Tom smiels a little at her. He was happy she was letting him deal with this. "Thabk you sweetheart." He murmurs softly and kisses her softy. he heads downstaors and smirks a little. "Well looks like the leprican here couldn't protect you after all. you've given me a lot of trouble."

Fae struggles a little agaisnt the man and frowns when she gets put in the basement. She stays close to Sam and tries to wake him up, jumping when she hears Tom's voice. she whimpers and shakes Sam harder. "Sam come on. please."

Sam finally began to come around feeling her shaking him and groaned a little looking around not sure what was going on but tried to get up when he saw tom but he couldn’t move and his limbs felt like lead watching tom walk over and dropped feeling his foot connect with sams chest.

Scarlett watched him go and offer d the guys some pizza before heading down there herself and standing in the doorway to watch

Fae frowns ans gasp, rushing over to Sam. "stop!" She screams and places herself between Sam and Tom. She tries to help Sam up and gasps as she feels Tom grab her by the hair.

Tom grabs the girl and flings her into the wall. "Don't worry. you'll have ypur turn too." He growls. "though be lucky. you'll have it a lot easier." He smirks ans grabs Sam by his collar. "You're gonna regret shooting my wife O'Neil. you'll regret being born."

Scarlett smirked a bit as she watched Fae try to leave. “Don’t know where you’re going.” She muttered making sure she stayed in the room.

Sam gathered enough coordination that he spat directly in toms face the more conscious that he was becoming the more movement he was able to achieve starting to struggle against toms hold. “You won’t harm a damn hair on her head.” He growled at him

Fae gasps and backs away from Scar. She felt so helpless and defenseless. why didn't she get Sam to teach her how to use a gun or fight. She slides down the wall and whimpers.

Tom glares and slams him agaisnt the wall. "Ill do whatever I damn well please!" He growls and punches him. "Maybe I'll even let some of my men have some fun with her before I kill her." He smirkd and kicks him in the chest.

He yelled a little as he heard a crack and tried to catch his breath a little. “You’re only gonna get the whole Of Ireland on your ar se.” He spat at him, managing to headbutt him and knew him in the groin at the same time.

Scarlett grit her teeth calling for James to come help out seeing how messy it was getting then bit her lip watching tom carefully

Tom shrugs. "that doesn't scare me." He kicks him again and suddenly feels weight on his back. He flings Fae off of him and glares. "James take her to another room!" He barks.

Fae felt she had to do something. she gets up and jumps on the man back,hoping to distract him or hurt him in some way. she gasps when she lands on her right hand, hearing a sickening Crack and pain shoot up her arm.

Sam grunted as he dropped him to the floor again trying to work out ho they were going to get out of this one. "She survived didn't she? Leave Fae out of this! If you really must, go after her father but leave her out of it!" He snapped at him watching Scarlett make her way out of there so it was just the two of them.

Scarlett went to go lay down not feeling great still but curled up in bed hoping the whole issue would be resolved sooner rather than later. She wanted her life back and she wanted to start a family as soon as she was strong enough

Tom looks at him. "orders out for her, not her father." He mutters and watches him carefully. He smirks a little. "I see someone's become more than just her bodyguard." He chuckles softly and pins him against the wall. "You're more of a personal deal."

Fae whimoers as she gets dragged into another room and left. she holds her hand to her chest and cries. She was scared and in pain.

Sam glared at him some more trying to get up but he was struggling to breathe, sure a couple of his ribs at least were broken but this was his job, to keep going because he had to protect Fae "You know that if you do this the hit will go out for your wife... And our hitmen are better than even the likes of you, so be careful what you choose." He told him

Scarlett frowned some while she tried to read but all she could hear was the girl crying so she groaned and got up, heading downstairs and banging on the door "Would you shut up?! I'm trying to rest!" She yelled through the door

Fae jumps ans whimpers. She curls up in the corner and sobs. She didn't know how anyone could be this cruel. She shakes hard.

Tom glares at him. "I dont think you're in the position to be making threats O'Neil." He snarls ans slams him against the wall.

Scarlett rolled her eyes a bit. “Get some sleep. You’re gonna need it.” She told her through the door going to send everyone else home. This was toms hit and though they appreciated the help. She was sure her husband could finish it off so she headed up to bed once they left and curled up under the sheets.

Sam grunted again and slid down the wall a bit, counting his lucky stars that as he hit the wall he had felt a lump in his lower back. They clearly hadn’t searched him THAT well. For being a fair amount shorter than him tom was clearly stronger and he came to the decision he would have to play it a little dirty, make sure his time was right, reaching behind him and acting like he was holding his back in pain while his fingers reached inside his jeans waist band and pulled the knife from the hidden strap he kept glad he still had it before in a flash movement he rammed the knife into toms stomach as deep as it would go. “Your boys need to be fired. I’m not losing my job. I made a promise to keep her safe and I’m doing just that.” He spat at him, pulling the knife back out and rammed it in once more in another spot, pulling it out and taking it with him going to find where they’d put Fae eventually hearing her voice and he opened the door. “Come on! Now. Quick.” He told her, looking around as they got up to the first floor and he saw all the others had left.

Fae gets up quickly when she sees Sam and runs over. She heads upstairs with him and glances around. She holds her hand tk her chest and runs out the front door with him. "W-What are we gonna do now?" She asks and shakes a little. She didn't know how Sam had gotten away but she wasn't questioning it. She just wanted to get them both to a hospital and far away from these people.

Tom grunts and grabs at his stomach. he drops to the ground and gasps for breathe. He tries to reach for his cell and groans. He couldn't stop the bleeding on both wounds and they were both equally as bad. He coughs up blood and braces himself agaisnt the wall.

“Look at me, just walk normally. We need to get two blocks south of here and then we’ll be Alright. Look at me. It’s okay.” He promised her kissing her head and started walking with her like nothing was wrong and like he wasn’t in any pain.

Scarlett frowned hearing the front door open and close sighing heavily thinking it must have been James coming back to hang out or something but soon after she realised it had gone really quiet downstairs and she got up walking to the top of the stairs. “Tom?” She called down

Fae nods a little and drops her hand to her side. She walks beside him and tries to act normal. She bites her lip and keeps her head down. Her wrist hurt, but she knew Sam was way worse off and she was more worried about getting him help.

Tom groans aoftly and hears her barely. He was sloely losing consciousness. He sucks in a deep breathe and groans at the pain it caused. He tries to call out to Scar, but his mouth just wouldn't work. He slumps back and closes his eyes.

Sam frowned some wrapping his arm around her shoulders. “I’ll call James to pick up the car and take it back to your house.” He told her quietly trying to keep her talking so she didn’t go into shock, walking til they made it out of the mobs territory and he hailed a cab getting it to take them to the hospital. “Talk to me.” He whispered keeping her close.

Scarlett frowned not liking the quiet and wandered downstairs seeing the doors downstairs were both wide open and cussed loudly going down and finding tom, grabbing her phone and calling the ambulance. “Come on come on wake up.” She muttered slapping his cheek and using her arm to keep pressure on both wounds but he’d clearly already lost a lot, asking for an ambulance on the phone while she kept trying to wake him up

Fae cuddles into his side gently once they're in the car. She sighs softly and shrugs a little. "I just wanna get you to the hospital." She mutters an looks at him.

Tom groans aoftly and sloely opens his eyes. He looks up at her and groans softly. He was in so much pain. He tries to reach for her hand,but passes out again,slumping agaisnt the wall.

He frowned watching her worrying about how calm she was “well get there Alright?” He promised kissing her head wincing at every breath. “How’s your wrist?” He asked her

Scarlett whimpered shaking her head. “No baby come on you don’t get to do that to me.” She muttered frantically hearing the paramedics eventually arrive and called to them where they were. She knew he was fading out but she hoped beyond everything they had gotten there in time. “Please hes lost so much blood already.” She whimpered.

Fae looks at him. She didn't know how to react. She was terrified and shocked. She looks up at him. "It's killing me." She mutters and sighs softly. "How are you?"

Tom slowly came too again, but just barely. He could hear Scar and the paremedics. He couldn't open his eyes though. He groans aoflty.

“Tom? Can you hear us? Can you squeeze my hand?” One asked him “really good. We’re going to lift you onto the stretcher now Okay?” He spoke slow and clear to him and counted to three as they moved him off the floor watching his wife go with him.

“Well get it sorted love. It’ll be just fine.” He murmured kissing her head “I’m fine.” He murmured not wanting to scare or worry her more. “I need to make a few calls soon as we can.”

Tom weakly squeezes the man's hand, using all his energy to do so. He shifts a little and hears people's voices sounding farther away. He tries to open his eyes, or speak, but he can't.

Fae nods a ljttle and gets out when they arrive at the hospital. She goes to sign them in and frowns when they try to take them to different rooms, instently clinging to Sam's side and refusing to let go. she whimpers and starts shaking.

Sam frowned turning to her “I will be right next door I promise. It’s okay. Look at me, you’re gonna be okay.” He murmured kissing her head trying to soothe her until eventually he was able to pry her off. Usually he would go with her but he needed to be given a minute or so to just be in pain and get it out. So he followed them into the next room and let them help sort him out.

Scarlett frowned watching him carefully getting scared by the way they were talking just sitting in the back of the ambulance watching him and talking to him the whole time whether he could hear her or not

Fae frowns when he pried her off and whimoers as she gets lead to another room. she quickly moves away from the nurse and cower in the corner. After the ambulance people being the ones to attack them she was scared. She hadn't really given it much thought until they got there. She holds her wrist and starts sobbing, just finally breaking down from everything that happened. She wanted Sam and to go home. She wanted to go abck to Ireland. Get as far away from these people as she could. She screams when one of the nurses tries to comfort her.

Tom was in a daze of blackness and noise and some points. He was in and out of cpnsoousness the whole ride. the last thing he remeber ed hearing was arriving at the hospital and being wheeled tk surgery.

He frowned hearing her and waited til they finished taping his ribs up after making sure it hadn’t punctured a lung then went into the other room to see her. “Hey hey look at me... Fae honey look at me. It’s alright. You’re safe. It’s alright.” He murmured.

Scarlett followed them as far as she could having answered all their questions then sat down in the waiting room with her head in her hands. This was going to start a war between the two mobs. Tensions had always run high but never this badly and she knew there would be rough times ahead for them

Fae hears him and clings to his leg, knowing that was one spot he wasn't hurt in. She buries her face agaisnt his thigh and sobs. "I wanna go home!" She whimpers and shakes hard.

The doctor comes out after awhile and sighs soflty. "Mrs Cerron?" He murmurd and watches her. "We stopped the bleeding and got him patched up, but he's not responding. It looks like he went into a coma. We aren't sure when he'll wake up, if he does." He explains."hopefully soon his body will realize he's healing and it will trigger him out of the coma."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back