• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gangster Love

Carlo looks at the men and sighs. "I want that girl. Killing O'Neil would be too easy. killing her would cause him more pain and her father. They want to play dirty I can too. You go after her first than I want every wife and girlfriend of anyone in the Irish mob tracked down." He growls. it was underhanded, but the Irish had gone too far this time.

Fae frowns a ljttle and watches Sam. She takes his hand gently and kisses it softly. "Oh and me and Sam are going to Ireland for awhile. I was hoping you could find someone to take over my gigs?" She murmurd and rubs Sam's hand soflty.

Tony nodded and left to go get the messsge sent out to all of their men what the new order was then headed back into the room watching his friend. “He’s getting worse.” He muttered to Carlo.

Rebecca nodded and smiled some. “Sure thing. When are you going?” She asked hearing Sam say they would be leaving day after next frowning as she watched him looking like he might pass out any second.

Carlo sughs soflty and looks at him. "I'm not hoping for a recovery. I'm not that nieve to think it will happen. I suggest you be prepared for the worse as well." He murmurs.

Fae frowns and hops off the table. "Sam maybe you should go lie down." She says softly and watches him carefully. She was worried.

Tony frowned some. “James was saying that he thinks she didn’t get to him for a good twenty minutes.” He muttered. “I’ll send Scarlett back up.” He said and left him to privacy for a moment knowing tom was like a son to him especially since toms dad had died when he was a teenager. He knew Carlo would want to try to talk to her about the likeliness of tom surviving as well.

She headed up and thanked Tony, taking her drink and walked into the room going and sitting down. “What’s being done about O’Neil?”

Sam frowned some and nodded kissing her cheek getting up carefully. “Painkillers aren’t working. I need them stronger.” He mumbled saying goodnight to Rebecca and head I up to bed.

Rebecca smiled at her best friend and leaned against the counter. “You happy with him girl?” She asked her. “I hope he treats you right.”

Carlo looks over at his daughter as she walks in. "His little girlfriend is being taken care of first. I don't want him getting off easy and killing him would do that." He mutters and sighs soflty. "Sweetie we need to talk about Tom."

Fae watxhes him and sighs softly. She glances at Rebecca and nods. "He does. He's amazing and I'm lucky to have him. I really lvoe him." She murmurs softly.

She nodded tiredly then frowned. “What about him?” She asked quietly reaching over taking his hand in hers tightly. “When he gets out of here I’m taking him away for a while.” She murmured leaning back a bit and looking up at her dad.

She nodded and smiled. “Good... it’s been a long time since I’ve seen you happy like this.” She smiled at her “right I came to check you were both doing okay so I will leave you to get some sleep and see you later.” She told her, hugging her tightly then left the house and went to hers. Sam was laying in bed trying to find a comfortable position to fall asleep in smiling when he saw Fae come back in.

Carlo sighs softlt and goes over to her. He hilds her hand gently and kneels beside her. "Scarlett we have to think if the possiblity that he may not pull through this." He murmurd softly and watches her.

Fae smiles and kisses his cheek softly. "I'm gonna sleep on the couch. I don't wanna accidently hit you during the night." She murmurs softly and goes to grab some pj's to change into.

He frowned shaking his head. “Noooo... I want you here.” He mumbled reaching for her desperately wanting to cuddle with her for the night.

She tensed a bit and shook her head. “No... no he’s gotta make it... he’s gonna be fine.... he... He...” She whimpered shaking like mad and starting to sob.

Fae changes and heads over to him. She nods a little and lays beside him. She holds his hand gently and rubs it with her thumb. "Need any pain pills?" She adks softly and watches him.

Carlo frowns and pulls her into a hug. He holds her close and rocks her gently. "Don't cry princess." He murmurs softly and rubs her back. he hated seeing her upset. He wanted Tom to make it through thie, but he knew there weren't Hugh chances.

She frowned holding onto her dad tightly, absolutely terrified. “I don’t want him to go dad.” She whimpered shaking. “I should have gone down soon as I heard the door open.” She sobbed into his shoulder.

He smiled shaking his head holding her close and kissing her head. “No im okay babe I promise.” He murmured kissing her nose and then her lips just holding her to him.

Carlo sighs softly and holds her close. He rubs her back softly. "I know sweetie." He murmurd softly

Fae nods a ljttle and smiles at him. She kisses him softly and cups his cheek gently. She loved him so much.

Scarlett held onto him tightly until she calmed down more and she sat back in the chair again, wiping her eyes. “They’re not telling me much... I think they’re trying to not upset me but it’s scaring me more not knowing how bad he is.” She explained quietly

He smiled some more keeping her close to him. “We’ll be back home before you know it. We can be away for as long as you like beautiful.”

Carlo nods a little. "Ill find out more and twll you." He assures her and kisses her head soflty. "Why dont you get some rest. James and some others are keeping watch."

Fae smiles and nods. "Ill just be happy to get you away from those men." She murmurs aoflty and sighs

She nodded and thanked him quietly, curling up in the chair and pulling her coat around her as a blanket, trying to make sure she got some sleep.

He smiled some yawning big. “We’re gonna be okay I promise.” He murmured kissing her cheek and lay back starting to drift off snoring softly within minutes

Carlo smiles at his little girl and shrugs his jacket off. He wraos jt around her carefully and headed out of the room.

Fae smiles and nods. She watches him carefully and kisses his forehead before settling down and falling asleep.

She woke up the following morning around 9am and looked over at tom frowning. He looked even worse than the night before and she sat up, stretching a bit and waited til a nurse walked into the room.

He groaned feeling her nudge him until he woke up and looked down at her “what’s wrong? ... what time is it?” He mumbled rubbing his face groggily.

Tom's nurse comes in a few minutes later to check on him and looks over at Scarlett. "can I get you anything?"

Fae frowns and watches him. "It's two in the afternoon Sam. I didn't think you were gonna wake up." She murmurs sofly.

He frowned a bit and rubbed at his face shaking his head. “What? Why’d I sleep that long?” He muttered rubbing his face and sitting up carefully making it out of bed to go take a leak.

Scarlett shook her head, tying her hair up to get it out the way “How’s he doing? And let me make it clear right now I’m not gonna get mad at someone who tells me the full truth. I’m gonna get mad when people are downplaying it and giving me false hope.” She told her

Fae frowns. "I dont know. I was starting to think you overdosed on pain pills." She mutters and sighs softly.

the nurse frowns and sighs. She hesitates a minute and takes a breathe. "It's not looking good Mrs Cerron. He's not responding to anything and he's not breathing on his own. his brain activity is a lot lower than we want too."

She frowned more at the last bit squeezing toms hand out of instinct. “If he had gotten here earlier would he be this bad?” She asked her, watching her husband carefully.

He smiled some finishing up in the bathroom and shaking his head. “No babe I’m okay.” He told her going over and kissing her cheek going to start getting dressed. “Do we need to go out today at all?” He asked her being careful as he got a tshirt on.

The nurse looks at her. "It's hard to say. The wounds he received were very damaging even without the blood loss. He may not have gone into a coma if he was brought earlier."

Fae shakes her head. "I had a launch party but I already called to cancel. I won't be in the show anymore so there's no [oint going. Plus I don't think either of us is up to it." She murmurs and watches him.

She nodded a little and thanked her quietly sitting up some more and knowing she was going to have to make difficult decisions in the next few days probably.

He smiled some and nodded. “Alright. What have you got up to this morning then?” He asked her going over and wrapping his arms around her waist kissing the top of her head and swayed with her to silent music

the nurse nods and heads out of the room after marking some things on his chart

Fae smiels and keeps her arms ar her side so she wouldn't hurt him. "Nothing much. getting thw house ready to leave and doing some packing." She murmurd soflty and watches him hapoily.

Scarlett got up leaving the room quietly and going to get something to eat rubbing at her face a little and trying to work out how to handle everything that was happening. She wanted to talk to someone about it but that someone was usually tom and that would be pretty difficult.

He nodded and watched her some. “Alright... well im already packed. Cause I always have that suitcase packed anyway, just a few of the essentials will need to go in. You wanna order tonight?”

James heads into the room when he sees Scarlett leave and sits with Tom. He watches him and sighs softly. He couldn't believe he was in this mess. "You're gonna get it when you wake up." He mutters.

Fae frowns a little at the comment about always being packed. She nods a little at his question and heads downstairs to finish cleaning the kitchen. She turns on some faint music and sighs softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back