• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gangster Love

Fae looks up at him and caresses his cheek gently. She sighs softly and rubs a hand through her hair. “It’s gonna be okay.” She whispers and kisses his forehead. She only hoped that was true

He woke up early morning and looked over at her. His chest felt like it may cave any minute now but he stayed quiet and just watched her contentedly, playing with her fingers a bit.

Fae watches him carefully and sighs. She barely slept. She spent most of her night staring at his chest to make sure it still moved, that he was still breathing. “I love you so much.” She murmurs softly and rubs his hand.

He managed to smile at her some and squeezed her hand again. “What’s going on?” He asked not knowing what was actually wrong as they hadn’t said a word to him.

Fae sighs softly and shakes her head. “I don’t know. I don’t think they’re even sure.” She murmurs softly. That scared her more than anything.

He frowned and watched her, his chest heaving a couple times before settling again and just watched her. “I’m ... sorry.” He whispered sweating some.

He just nodded a little still watching her carefully holding her hand desperately even if his grip was barely there and he just tried to keep calm while he focussed in on her until his eyes started glazing over.

Fae frowns and watches him closely. She didn't have much hope this time. It just didn't look like they could do anything for him. She grips his hand tighter and shakes. "Sam?"

Fae shakes adn jumps up. She gets ushered out by the nurses and leans agaisnt the wall. She whimpers and grips the ends of her shirt tightly in her fists.

It was twenty minutes before someone came to speak to her and the nurse just shook her head. “I’m sorry, there was nothing we could do for him.” She told her quietly letting her go in to say her goodbyes.

One nurse stayed just inside the doorway to keep an eye on her but otherwise she was alone with him and the nurse started counting the ten minutes they could give her.

Fae hugs him tightly and buries her face in his chest. She whimpers and holds onto him tightly. She couldn’t believe she lost him. She frowns when the nurse tells her time is up and whimpers as they lead her out of the room.

“Someone will be in contact for a time slot for you to collect his personal items and when you can expect to know fulll results on the cause of death.” The nurse explained to her quite coldly.

Fae frowns at how I feeling this nurse was. She suddenly just feels anger bubble up and glares at the woman. “I hope you get fired soon you bitch!” She growls out and heads to the entrance, calling for a taxi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back