• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gangster Love

Fae giggles softly and keeps playing with his hair happily. She watches the tv a little, but mostly pays attention to him. She sighs softly and hears the doorbell and stops playing with his hair so he could get it. She sits up and moves so she was in a more comfortable position to eat.

He sat down with the food but barely touched his and sat back against the couch, staring at the tv blankly. He'd been off since he'd bought the plot of land for the bar but it came and went and after Fae's accident it had been worse though he was putting it down to stress

Fae frowns and moves some hair out of his face. “Babe?” She asks softly. She had noticed his behavior before and always figures it was just stress from the business, it seemed to have gotten worse though and she wasn’t worried. He wasn’t exactly in perfect health and the thought of losing him again... losing him and their baby together... she couldn’t do it.

He glanced up at her, breaking out of the sort of trance, "Mm? Sorry... Uh, are you done? Cause I'll go wrap it all up and then I'm gonna head to bed." He mumbled watching her a little, his eyes struggling to focus a little,

Fae frowns and sighs softly. “No but you go to bed. I’ll clean up my stuff.” She murmurs and sighs softly. She leans back against the couch and glances down at her food. She was worried about him and she knew her condition couldn’t be helping.

He just nodded and got up carefully, kissing her softly and took his plate to the kitchen to empty it all out then headed up to bed, falling into it and falling asleep with his jeans and boots on.

Fae sighs softly and soon gives up in eating. She grabs her crutches and makes her way carefully to the kitchen, throwing her food away and putting the plate in the sink. She heads back to the living room and lays down, grabbing the blanket and curls up. She was not trying to get up those stairs. She falls asleep and sighs softly.

Sam woke up in the early morning and got up carefully changing into jogging pants and a tshirt, calling up the bar to leave a message to say he wouldn't be there for the day but he would stop by later for the catchup meeting instead. He was feeling like he'd been hit by a truck and made his way downstairs carefully, sitting down with Fae and carefully pulling her into his arms trying to make sure she stayed asleep

Fae shifts a little and whines softly. She curls up against him but soon wakes up. She rubs her eyes and glances up at him. “Morning.” She murmurs, but frowns when she sees how bad he looked. “Honey I think you should go see the doctor today.” She murmurs softly.

He looked at her and frowned but nodded, the last thins he wanted was to cause her more stress. "Alright... i'll make sure you get to sleep in bed tonight." He whispered, kissing her head, "I love you... You know that right?" He asked her quietly, carressing her cheek

Fae shrug. “I can sleep on the couch. I’m more worried about you.” She murmurs and caresses his cheek. “And I love you so much.” She murmurs softly. She kisses him softly and sits up. “Now pleasego get ready so you can go the hospital.”

"Fae I can go to the gp I don't need the hospital." He grumbled a little and got up, "Let me go make an appointment then find out what time I can go." He mumbled, going to get his phone and called up their local practice to ask for a time, getting one for the afternoon then went to lay with her again, "3pm... You gonna come with?" He asked, slipping his arms around her arefully.

Fae sighs softly. She knew he didn’t like going but this was serious. “Yeah.” She murmurs and sits up. She runs a hand through her hair and grabs her crutches, going to the kitchen to make coffee.

He sighed quietly and lay down on the couch for a minute. It felt like he blinked but the next thing he knew was Fae shaking him awake at 2:30pm “I’m up I’m up.” He mumbled getting up to get his shoes on then headed out to the car.

Fae sighs softly snd heads out to the car. She gets in Nd puts her crutches in the back seat. “Wanna head to the bar afterwards and get some food? Check up in everting?” She asks softly.

He nodded not trusting his voice at the moment just wheezing a little and resting his head back some while he drove across town to the gp and parked, getting out and having to lean on the car for support before he had the energy and strength to go inside.

Fae frowns and tries to get over him quickly. She follows him inside and helps him sit down the best he could. She goes to sign him in and then sits down.

“Fae... I’m sorry we’re here.” He grunted coughing up a storm and just leaning forward to make it a little easier to breathe

He nodded some and frowned holding her hand tightly until his name was called and he got up helping her up and went to the room with her, already out of breath by walking a short distance

Fae frowns and sits in a chair. She watches him carefully and sighs. She was scared and worried. She didn’t want to lose him. She looks down and fiddles with a lose string on her shirt.

Sam watched her some while they waited for his doctor to walk in, reaching over and taking her hand gently. “Hey... it’s okay, they probably just wanna give me an inhaler and we’ll be good to go.”

Fae holds his hand gently and kisses his cheek softly. “Yeah.” She murmurs softly and sighs softly. She rubs his hand softly and glances around the room.

He gave her hand a squeeze, still wheezing some but not feeling as bad as he had on other days. He turned back around to talk to the doctor when he walked in and took his shirt off so they could listen to his chest better, 'I would say you probably have a touch of pneumonia, we'll get you written up for some antibiotics and get you home, Kitty is taking good care of the bar Sam, you need to rest, we don't wanna see you back here except for a general check up.' He just nodded and took the prescription, heading out ot the car with Fae to go pick it up so they could go home, "You're mad about something... Talk to me honey."

Fae looks at him and shakes her head. “I’m not mad. I’m just worried about you. I can’t deal with losing you too, not after what just happened. I couldn’t live through losing you too.” She murmurs softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back