• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gangster Love

Scarlett frowned running her fingers through her hair and sighing heavily, picking her book up and finally beginning to read it.

He frowned over at her "Fae I am working over here but the mafia is in Ireland... They'll want me back there sooner or later." He explained quietly to her not realising she hadn't known that.

Tom heads back to his study, fuming. he texts James to tell him he was leaving and to hurry up. he grabs what he needed and goes to his car,heading out.

Fae frowns and looks down. "She hadn't known that. she figured her father hired him to protect her, so he'd be staying. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asks soflty and plays with her fingers.

He frowned a bit and reached over giving her hand a squeeze as he pulled into the parking lot. "I thought that was kind of a given when I told you who I work for.... Maybe... Maybe it would be a good idea to tell your father if you're worried about it, that we are together... He has enough power that he could ensure all my jobs were here." He suggested "Anything he throws at me I can handle, it's not my first rodeo y'know." He murmured

Scarlett frowned a bit and got up carefully to go use the bathroom, hearing the door slam and jumped a bit, heading back to bed and eventually once she finally let herself accept everything that had happened she began to cry for what felt like the millionth time, deciding now that this would be the last time.

Fae shakes her head a little. "You already said it was a bad idea telling him." She murmurs and sighs softly. "Well make it work." She says softly and pulls her hand away, getting out of the car. She didn't want him to leave ever. She had never thought of the possiblity.

Tom heads out to a more abandoned part of town, needing some time to cool off. He parks his car and gets out, sitting on the hood. He leans back and takes a deep breathe. God she could bring out the worse him so easily

'sam smiled at her a little "If you don't tell him now... I will." He told her as he got out and locked the car, walking into the restaurant with her and getting a table for the two of them. "What are you gonna get for breakfast?" He asked her curiously not sure what he was gonna have quite yet

James arrived at the house hearing Scarlett upstairs yelling and cussing and throwing things and from the call he'd received from Tom he was guessing they'd had yet another argument so as always, as instructed, he called up the Don, listening to the phone ring waiting for him to answer

Fae smiles a little at him and nods slightly. She takes a seat with him and looks at the menu. "I'm not sure." She murmurs soflty. She was dying for pancakes, but unfortunately they weren't part of the strict diet she was forced to start. She glances at the menu and thinks. "Maybe thw yogurt partfi, muffin and egg." She murmurd softly as she looks over the low calorie side.

the Don answers pretty quickly and leans back. "Yes?" He questions and waits for whoever called him to answer. He glances towards the door and sands up, shutting it before taking a seat again.

James frowned "They've had a row.... I have no idea where Tom is, he's left her on her own and she's upstairs screaming about stuff." He explained to him. "What would you like me to do sir?" He asked him

He smiled watching her a little. "You know if you have one pancake I'll just make sure you run a bit extra later and I won't tell anybody at all." He winked at her knowing they were her favorite and not liking how pouty she was about what was available. "You get grumpy when you diet."

thw Don sighs and growls softly. "go take care of Scarlett and figure out what's going on then find Tom." He barks and shakes his head.

Fae smiles ans giffles softly. She shrugs a littlw. "doesn't everyone get grumpy? it's not fun to do." She murmurs and sighs softly. "I gotta stick to it this time. last year my designer nearly had a cow because I gained half a pound. "

Sam scoffed at that, shaking his head “Absolutely ridiculous.” He muttered. “Then they need to make the outfit a little bigger.” He muttered watching her some. “Well you’re not allowed to get grumpy. I forbid it.” He smiled.

James agreed and headed upstairs dodging the books that Scarlett was throwing at him until he had managed to grab her arms and get her to stop, taking several minutes to get her calmed down and back to resting in bed then stepped out of the room and called Tom frowning. “Where you at? Don wants to know what’s going on... he’s not happy tom.” He told him.

Fae sticks her tongue out at him. "I'm not grumpy." She mutmurs and leans back. She closes the menu and grabs the little peg game, starting to play. She hums softly and glances up at him.

Tom sighs soflty as he picks up the phone. of course James called the Don. He runs a hand through his hair. "Shes accusing me of working so I don't have to be near her. she took it too far and I snapped." He mutters and hops back in his car.

“Not yet you aren’t.” He teased watching her some and just sitting there content to be near her, reaching across taking her hand gently and rubbing her knuckles. “You know how beautiful you are?”

Scarlett frowned sitting in bed with her phone and texted tom over and over that they needed to talk to Work this out not aware that this was already being talked about with James just feeling lost in her life. It even felt weird being in her own house after so long being out of it.

Fae blushes and looks away. "Whatever." She murmurd soflty and glances down at their hands. She smiles and laces their fingers together. "Ypu sure you're okay with my dad knowing?" She akss soflty.

Tom kept hearing his phone beep and glances at it, seeing texts from Scar. "look I'm heading back."He mutters to James and hangs up. he tosses his phone into the passanger seat and heads home.

He nodded again at her question "Yes, I've dealt with worse." He smiled at her "Plus... It seemed important to you." He murmured, ordering their food when the waiter arrived and continued playing with her fingers "Last thing I want is for you to miss out on thins because of me."

She sighed quetly when James assured her he was ocming back and she had the young man help her down to the lounge so that she was on the couch with a blanket and her laptop, just getting a few errands done while she had the energy

Fae looks at him after the waiter leaves and sighs softly. "I dont want to force you into this. We don't have to tell him. I'm not quilting you into it." She murmurd softly and frownd a little. "I want you to want it too. for it to be important to you too."

Tom makes it back to their house and parks. He sighs softly and heads inside. He notices her on the couch and sighs softly. He walks past her to go find James, letting him know he needed to put one of the other guys on the job tonight. Hopefully they wouldn't screw it up. He follows James out before going back to the living room and sitting in a chair.

He rolled his eyes some. “You know love if I’m insisting on it, which I am, I can promise you that it’s important to me as well.” He told her to reassure her. “You need to relax a bit more. Let me do the worrying.” He winked st her. “I love you Alright?”

Scarlett looked up and closed her laptop, patting the spot next to her on the couch and waited til he had moved closer before turning to sit facing him. “Listen now and listen carefully cause you won’t hear this again.... I’m sorry... I didn’t mean what you thought I meant but it came out wrong and that was my fault so I’m sorry. I don’t know why we get like this and I hate it. I love you tom. I just ... I need a little more help right now and I’m too proud to take it from people like James. I don’t need everyone seeing me when I’m like this. I love you and trust you and I only want you helping me. Yes your job is important... I don’t doubt that but it can be put to the side and others can take over for now.” She mumbled.

Fae smiles a little and giggles. "I love you too Sam." She murmurd softly and holds into his hand. She glances aorund and realxes.

Tom watches her and sighs softly. "I should be the one apologizing. I didn't mean to explode like that. things have just been tense since you were the hospital and your dad won't get off my back." He rubs his face and sighs. "You're right, someone can and will handle things for now and I'll be here." He murmurd and kisses her forehead softly. "Don't overdo it okay." He murmurs and stands up.

She frowned a little and just gently pulled on his hand "I'm gonna order some pizza alright? Go take a shower or something, you need to loosen up your body... I love you." She murmured letting him go while she ordered the food still wondering who the hit had been fore.

He enjoyed the quiet they had during breakfast and then drove with her to the mall after that they both liked, taking her in to help her find some stuff for her Dad's birthday then stayed by her side while she did general shopping smiling when a few young girls came over and looked up at Fae in awe telling her she was their hero and wanted her autograph

Tom nods a little and watches her a bit. he heads upstairs and takes a shower, well mostly just stands under the hot water and tries to relax. He sighs softly.

Fae smiles and holds his hand as they shop. She looks down at thw girls and smiles, kneeling down and signing their stuff for them. She had always been uncomfortable with the fame. She didn't see herself as anything special. She stood in front of a camera, that's it. She hugs thw girls and stands back up

She managed to get the pizza when it arrived and got set up in the lounge with a bottle of wine and the pizza smiling when he came back down, "So I thought maybe this might help you sleep a little better tonight" She murmured kissing his cheek and got him to pour it out before she would spill any on the carpet, "Talk to me baby, what's going on in that head of yours?" She asked him quietly, running her fingers through the back of his hair.

He smiled some watching them run back to their mom and he walked with her some more "Giving hope to ginger kids everywhere." He murmured pecking her cheek and began heading to the food court so he could get a bottle of soda watching her carefully "You mean the world to me you know that?" He asked her, holding her close while they waited in line, putting his baseball cap on her head

Tom sighs softly and pulls her closer. He kisses her head softly and rubs her bakc softly as he relaxes into her touch. "Sorry, works still distracting me." He murmurs softly. He had wanted to be on this hit more than anything. they were going after O'neil and hopefully he's little model too, but he had bumped O'neil higher on the list of take outs. He shakes his head and rubs her hand softly.

Fae smiles and pushes him playfully for the ginger remark. Ahe stands in line with him and giggles, fixing the cap. "can you get me a smoothie?" She asks softly and holds onto his arm happily. She lays her head agaisnt his shoulder and realxes. This was nice. She loved being around him. He made her happier than she had been in a long time.

She frowned some moving to massage his shoulders to try and soothe him a little more. “I love you and I know you have more pride than I do and you don’t like to ask for help... but I didn’t make a promise to love and care for you so that you would have to deal with everything all by yourself... you mean everything to me tom. I just want to help.” She murmured.

Sam smiled at her and nodded kissing the top of her head. “I love you... you wanna go home after this? Maybe get some dinner or something sorted?” He murmured to her frowning when someone brushed by him roughly and he swore under his breath “watch where you’re going.l he snapped at the guy, getting their drinks then headed back to the car with her starting to feel strange as they got in and by the time they got halfway there he was sweating bullets. “I don’t feel so good Fae.” He slurred pulling over to the side of the road just in time as he slumped st the wheel and blacked out.

Tom smiles a little and places his hands on top of hers. "I love you too." He murmurs softly and kisses her palm softly. "It's nothing to worry about. I'm sure James chose the right person for the job." He murmirs softly. "itsts just hard for me to give up cotrol of this stuff." He murmirs and pulls her onto his lap.

Fae frowns and watches him. "sam? Sam!" She screams when he black out. she shakes him and quickly calls 911. She shakes and tries to wake him up as they wait. "Sam please please!" She whimpers and looks up when she hears the ambulance.

They pulled up next to the car and got out dragging Sam out of the car and into the ambulance and then offered for her to ride in the back, “ma’am I think you better get in the back.” One man told her, pulling out a gun and pointing it at her while they got Sam tied up in the back. “Nothing personal. Boss man sends his orders. We do as he says. Come on now don’t be difficult or O’Neill here is gonna get hurt pretty bad.” He warned her.

Scarlett nodded frowning. “I know it is baby. I’m not asking you to stop working completely. I think we just need a bit of time to ourselves. Or at least if you do jobs from home that don’t involve you being out in the field. We can’t afford for you to get hurt.” She murmured kissing him soft and holding onto him.

Fae gasped and frowned. She gets in the back with Sam and rushes over to him. She holds onto his arm and shakes a little. She should have insisted they stayed home today. he had wanted to. She turns away from the men to hide the tears running down her face. She was terrified and as much as she always felt safe with Sam, this wasn't looking good.

Tom nods a ljttle and holds her close. "I know." He murmurs soflty and rubs her cheek softly. "I think a full step back will be better for now though. You won't be too happy with me wrapped up in worn all the time." He murmurs and nuzzles his face in her neck. "We should eat."

She sighed a little and nodded watching him. “Go ahead. I can’t eat right now I had a soup before you got home.” She murmured tiredly content just to curl up next to him while he had the pizza frowning when she heard loud noises in the courtyard looking up in time to see them dragging O’Neill through the front door and the model girl was being pulled in as well. “Go on.... this one is yours. You should have just said who the hit was for.” She muttered. She was angry at the Irishman for almost taking her out still.

James smirked a little dragging the redhead in by her arms and took her down to the basement to where they had the interrogation rooms. “Thought you both could do with some cheering up Cerrone.” He grinned shoving the girl into the room with Sam who was still out cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back