• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gangster Love

He chuckled some and kissed her head again "I'm sending them to you if they end up ginger and bullied." He said, winking at her when he got a slap for that one. "On a more serious note.... You think that... After everything that's happened to me... That maybe I won't be able to give you kids?" He asked her worried

Fae frowns a little and looks up at him. "in sure that wasn't affected but if you can't then we'll figure something out." She assures him and kisses his nose.

He nodded frowning "Honey... Like... My heart stopped twice... And there's been a lot of stress and .... I just don't want to let you down." He mumbled kissing her head and holding her close, sighing heavily

Fae frowns and sits up. "Hey." She takes his hand and kisses his palm softly. "if we can't have kids that's fine. I'm not gonna love you any less for it. I have you back and that's more than I could ever ask for." She murmurs softly.

He sighed heavily and just nodded pulling her back down to lay with him again kissing her gently. “I love you... I just wanna get in that plane and get back to the states”

Fae cuddles into his side and nuzzles her face in his neck. She closes her eyes and wraps an arm around him. "I know." She murmurd sotly.

He smiled and kissed her head. “Maybe we should go eat our lunch now though... before it goes off.” He chuckled and kissed her head gettig up and pulling boxers and some basketball shorts on then walked into the kitchen running a hand through his hair to get it out of his face.

He smiled and kissed her cheek getting plates on the table and cutlery for them then took a seat with her after getting their drinks on it as well and he dug into his food. “I love you.” He murmured smiling.

Fae laughs softly and smiles. She gets up when she's done eating and cleans her plate. She puts away the leftovers and goes to sit on his lap. She lays her head on his chest and wraps her arms around him. "Wanna have a movie day?"

He smiled tiredly at her and kissed her head letting himself drift off to sleep while they watched the movie, keeping her close to him protectively at the same time.

He woke up once it was dark and got up carefully shutting all the curtains and turning the tv off and took her to their bed laying down with her and going back to sleep.

Fae wakes up a little, only long enough to pull the covers over herself more before falling back asleep. She curls up and snuggles into his side.

He smiled kissing her head and finally drifted off for the night. He got up early and finished his packing making sure they hadn’t missed anything then started getting the suitcases into the back of the car for them to go to the airport.

Fae wakes up in the middle of him getting the stuff in the car. She rubs her eyes and looks around. She gets up and goes to get dressed.

He came back in and smiled pouring some coffee for himself then sat down. “I’m ready to be out of here. Spain is nice but it’s not Ireland or the states.”

Fae smiels a little ans shrugs. "I was never a huge fan of the state's. it was just as far away from home as possible and we're I could model and make a name for myself." She murmurd softly.

He sighed some frowning. “Well You didn’t say any of this when we were planning to go back.” He muttered. “It’s a bit late now!” He grunted getting up and pouring his coffee away and dumping his mug in the sink before walking off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back