• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gangster Love

Fae looks at James. He was being Suprisingly nice. She half expected him to take her away as soon as her eyes landed on Sam. She goes over to him quickly and sits down beside him. She caresses his cheek softly and smiles, tearing up. He was alive.

Fae smiles when he opens his eyes and hugs him gently. "I never thought I'd see you agsin." She buries her fsce in his neck and sniffles. She couldnt believe he was alive.

He frowned and held onto her. “I don’t know why the Italians are helping us and I don’t trust it but... they saved me. Janes said... the last couple days. After we’d been told they wouldn’t do the surgery that these guys swapped my nurse with one of their people and they gave me something. It makes it seem like you’re dead but you’re not quite and then they took me out of the morgue and brought me here. Had their doctors do the surgery.” He mumbled frowning.

Fae nods a lkttle as he explains ans sighs siftly. "I dont knoe why they're helping us either but you're alive and that's all that matters." She murmurs soflty.

He frowned watching her and gripped her hand tighter “I love you.” He whispered trying to pull her in a little closer.

Sam smiled tiredly at her placing his hand over hers and then turned and tensed up seeing Scarlett walk in the door. ‘Hey there... don’t panic... I just wanna talk to you.’ She told them and sam turned to look at Fae warily.

Sam looks at Scarlett and frowns a little. She knew her husband had been killed, her father's orders ans she wasn't sure she wasn't trying to get revenge. She stands up and keeps a holds on Sam's hand. "About?"

“All of this. What’s happening.” She said and leaned against a wall. “I don’t want to hurt either of you. I know how much that hurts.... I’m sorry to have to ask you to do your own father in but he was the one that started all of it and that’s why he has to go. Once that’s done the two of you are free to go and I won’t ever come after you again.... you have my word.” She told her.

Fae looks at her and nods. soemthing about the way she said it made her believe her. "Well he shouldn't be breathing much lo get."She assures her l.

She nodded and passed her some painkillers to give to sam if he needed it then left them to privacy again keeping dan in there with them.

Fae smiles a little at Sam ans kisees him softly. "Are you in oain?" She akss soflty and caresses his cheek gently. She sits abck on the bed and watches him.

He shook his head. “I’m doing okay.” He whispered. “You think that means we’d be clear once we leave here?” He mumbled tiredly watching her and trying to pull her closer.

Fae looks at him and nods. "I hope so. Whatever happens to my father shouldn't be able to be traced back to me and the Italians will leave us alone." She murmurs. "We should be in the clear." She smiles. "Oh ans I think you need this abck." She takes her necklace off and slides the ring off of it, slipping jt bakc on his finger. She kisses his finger and smiles.

He nodded. “I think we’ll need to leave Ireland. Lay low for a long time.” He mumbled tiredly and watched her put his ring back on. “I wondered where that went.” He mumbled yawning and trying to stay awake to talk to her but he was exhausted still

Fae nods a little. "We will. wherever you wanna go." She murmurs and kisses his forehead. "Rest. I'll be here when you wake up " She murmurs softly and squeezes his hand gently.

He smiled and watched her until he nodded off and lay there snoring.

Dan smiled some. “They said they did the surgery at a hospital they have access to. Black market on the transplants but he made it through.

Fae looks over at Dan and nods. "as long as he made it and they'll leave us alone after this." She murmurs and sighs softly. "Thank you, very everything." She murmurd softly.

Dan nodded some. “Spoke to James and he said they’re gonna provide you guys with documents to get new identities for the time being. Gets you out of trouble.”

He frowned some. “There’s been word that this was in the works on their end. But she’s been MIA since he died really. No one believed it.

Fae nods a little. "I should be conflicted about this, but I'm not. Micheal not the same man I grew up with. He's changed and not for the better."

Dan nodded and frowned watching her some. “Get some sleep Fae. It’s been a rough few days.” He murmured passing her a blanket then went to lay on the couch and pulled a pillow under his head starting to fall asleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back