• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gangster Love

Sam woke up in the morning feeling mildly better today but in pain and took a couple painkillers then managed to sit up just a little glancing down at fae and holding her a little closer, just watching her and brushing a couple strands of hair out of her face. He’d been more than scared that he would have to leave her forever but he was glad they had helped him. He was glad they had the best doctors in their back pocket but mostly he was ashamed that his own people had tossed him aside when he needed them most and now he was ready to leave their mafia. Now that people thought he was dead. Now was their chance.

Fae wakes up and glances up at him. She smiels at him and watches him happily. She couldnt believe he was alive. She couldnt believe who kept him alive either. She moves to lay her head in his lap and sighs softly. "How are you?"

“Sore... glad you’re here.” He murmured. “Let’s move out of the house soon as we leave here. Pack our bags and go anywhere we like.” He murmured running his fingers through her hair while he glanced down at the two large scars that ran across him, one down his chest and the other across his abdomen. “They weren’t exactly subtle.” He muttered.

Fae nods a little and watches him. She runs her fingers along the scars gently. "At least you're alive." She murmurs softly and looks at him. "I'm gonna have to go to my parents house too, I moved some stuff over there." She murmurs softly.

He nodddd. “We can work out a plan later. For now I just want you here.” He mumbled holding her close and lay down again, resting his head against her shoulder. “I love you.” He murmured but looked over at dan when his phone started buzzing with a few texts.

He smiled and held onto her but stayed watching dan as he smirked a little. ‘It’s done. Michael is dead’ he assured them both.

Fae sighs siftly and nods. "We should be able to leave soon then." She murmurs and lays her head on Sam's shoulder. She holds onto him and closes her eyes. Her dad was really dead.

He nodded and just held her close, rubbing her back gently and kissed her head, trying to soothe her a little. He knew she had been telling everyone that it didn’t matter to her but he knew it must have a little bit and he just lay there comforting her.

“What do you say to Spain?” He asked her quietly kissing her head. “Get as far away from here as possible.” He whispered gently caressing her cheek.

He smiled some and kissed her head. “Spain it is then.” He murmured holding her close and glancing up seeing James was coming into the room

“We gotta get your stuff ready then we’re gonna let you all go. You’re not prisoners here. We just wanna make sure it’s safe for you to go so that this is the end of the back and forth between the Irish and us.” He told her.

Fae nods a little and sighs softly. "Thank you." She murmurd softly and looks at him. As much as she wanted to hate him, He had helped her and Sam and in her family, that meant a lot.

Sam sat up a little more and watched her. “So when can we go?” He asked Fae trying to stand up to stretch his legs some, having to lean heavily on dan for the first few steps but soon got it back and he was wandering around the room starting to feel more back to himself.

Fae looks at him and keeps a carefully wye in him. "when they get our stuff. it should be soon." She murmurs sofltt and goes over to him

Fae smiles at him and kisses his nose softly. "I still can't believe you're alive." She murmurd softly and watches him. "We can start that family we always talked about."

He smiled resting his forehead against hers. “I love you. I just want us to get away and be safe together. Away from anyone.”

He nodded and slipped off to sleep for now. “I love you.” He whispered before he nodded off sleeping until they came in to give them their papers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back