• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gangster Love

“I’m gonna head out to get the last couple bits I need. Be back in an hour” He promised and kissed her softly before heading out with his keys and wallet.

He got home a half hour later and slammed the door behind him going to find Fae. “I just saw Cian.... he was with Laura and I think they’re on holiday but we can’t go out until we are leaving now. I will pick my stuff up at the airport.” He muttered.

He took deep breaths to calm down looking at her and nodded kissing her head. “Okay... okay I’m calm.” He murmured.

He smiled and watched her happily. “I love you too.” He murmured kissing her nose. “I don’t know what I would do without you. Probably be a nervous wreck in the floor.” He chuckled.

Fae laughs soflty and holds onto him and kisses his nose. "I know. I'm awesome." She teases and kisses him softly. "Now are you sure it was Cain and Laura?"

He nodded quickly. “I’m sure. Honey there aren’t that many pale Irish people round here.” He pointed out. “In fact I would say there’s four.... is and them.”

“All we gotta Do is lay low until it’s time to leave.” He murmured kissing her forehead and sent to finish packing.

Fae glances over st him and smjles. She kisses his cheek and stands between his legs. "once we get back to the states, I was thinking maybe we start on that family." She murmurd softly.

He nodded and gave her a salute. “Yes ma’am.” He winked at her, pulling her in as close as he could just holding her. “I love you. And I can’t wait to get out there and safe again.” He mumbled.

Fae giggles and smjles at him. "I love you too, so much." She murmurd softly and kisses him. She cups his cheek and smiles agaisnt his lips.

He smiled and kept her close then pulled away a bit. “You wanna go day goodbye to this bed by having wild sex on it?” He teased chuckling some.

He grinned and got down dragging her to their room and pulling her down to the bed... he lay next to her after, panting but smiling and pulled her in closer. “I love you.” He murmured kissing her head keeping her closer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back