• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game Over

StoneWolf18 said:
Alright, give me a moment. I need to work out the coding an such. ^^
Coding get's terrible for me...mostly due to spoilers...you have to code them in and out of it very specifically and even have to use BBCod editor

Kishune said:
Coding get's terrible for me...mostly due to spoilers...you have to code them in and out of it very specifically and even have to use BBCod editor
I disabled my RTE (Rich Text Editor) :P

Kishune said:
I would if color's wasn't a problem for me...RPN uses weird codes for it's colors, plus to much to remember. ^^;
I only remember those that I use often. That and hex codes are only if you want something specific, web named colors such as Red or Orange are fairly simple. Though I never remember the actual code but use this online resource: HTML Color Picker

StoneWolf18 said:
I only remember those that I use often. That and hex codes are only if you want something specific, web named colors such as Red or Orange are fairly simple. Though I never remember the actual code but use this online resource: HTML Color Picker
Wow that's pretty hand, I might is it one day. ^^

@Kishune

I am so very sorry something has popped up and I have to drop out :<

Life is being its typical bitchy self

I wish you luck on this rp however :)

Last edited by a moderator:
LadyAria said:
@Kishune
I am so very sorry something has popped up and I have to drop out :<

Life is being its typical bitchy self

I wish you luck on this rp however :)
Thank you for telling me. hope things go well for you.

LadyAria said:
Thanks.. so sorry :(
No problem, don't worry about it. Life happens I understand. If there's a time you can come back and I have an open place I wouldn't mind bringing you back if you want. ^^

@Kishune

Oh, before I forget... Are the Elements our characters can manipulate still restricted to Fire, Water, Earth, Air, and Darkness like you said in the interest check (here)? I'm asking because those restrictions weren't mentioned in the CS tab, and an impish character like Riley would probably go with 'Illusion' type Spells for playing tricks on people.

Such spells might just be classified under Darkness anyways, though.

Kishune said:
No problem, don't worry about it. Life happens I understand. If there's a time you can come back and I have an open place I wouldn't mind bringing you back if you want. ^^

Ensig said:
@Kishune
Oh, before I forget... Are the Elements our characters can manipulate still restricted to Fire, Water, Earth, Air, and Darkness like you said in the interest check (here)? I'm asking because those restrictions weren't mentioned in the CS tab, and an impish character like Riley would probably go with 'Illusion' type Spells for playing tricks on people.

I feel like illusions can get a bit overpowered due to how they can easily manipulate people. But that's just my two cents.

StoneWolf18 said:
I feel like illusions can get a bit overpowered due to how they can easily manipulate people. But that's just my two cents.
In this case they'd all be Spell based, so I was thinking more along the lines of Spells involving mirages, and the gigantism-illusion on that one episode of SAO, or some of the types of things you'd see in Skyrim's Illusion spells. Buff, Debuff, and Utility Spells, in other words.

Ensig said:
In this case they'd all be Spell based, so I was thinking more along the lines of Spells involving mirages, and the gigantism-illusion on that one episode of SAO, or some of the types of things you'd see in Skyrim's Illusion spells. Buff, Debuff, and Utility Spells, in other words.
Ah, so less of making someone think they're being attacked by a monster but more of armor buffs or slowness debuffs, correct?

Ensig said:
@Kishune

sorry I'm actually missing an element there, Light is also part of that. Thus illusions can be a thing, but it will only cause confusion as a status effect and should have a low accuracy or something. How about this, you think of what the restrictions/limitation should be and I'll edit from that, ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back