• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fortune's Gambit (CS)

Other
Here

Hell0NHighWater

Queen of Hell
Cast
📣🎬🎥🔍🗡️THE LOVER ✮ ??
THE EMPEROR ✮ ??
THE EMPRESS ✮ ??
THE HIEROPHANT ✮ ??
THE HIGH PRIESTESS ✮ ??
THE HERMIT ✮ ??
THE STAR ✮ ??
THE HANGED MAN ✮ ??
THE WORLD ✮ ??
THE DEVIL ✮ ??
THE SUN ✮ Hell0NHighWater Hell0NHighWater
THE MOON ✮ BELIAL. BELIAL.

CS Deadline: MAY 26th 2024
Code:
[comment] code created by [USER=7111]@Hell0NHighWater[/USER] [/comment]
[bg=transparent; background: #141414; padding: 20px;][justify][centerblock=100]
[center][color=#fff][size=30][font=Limelight]❝Quote Here.❞[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#fff][size=30][font=Bebas Neue]Role[/font][/size][/color][/center]
[center][color=#F0F8FF]»»————- 🎭  ————-««[/color][/center]

[row][column=span2][bg=#B0C4DE][border= 4px double white][bg=transparent; pointer-events:none][IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c9/8e/45/c98e45287fcc69ea6baecb3a9776ecad.jpg[/IMG][/bg][/border][/bg]
[bg=#97869B][border= 4px double white][bg=transparent; pointer-events:none][IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bc/29/5f/bc295f8766e2bddeb86fbe781a739902.gif[/IMG][/bg][/border][/bg]
[comment]DO NOT REMOVE[/comment][centerblock=25][/centerblock]
[/column][column=span4][bg=#F0F8FF][border= 3px double white][scroll=200px][color=black][center][size=30][font=Limelight]BASICS[/font][/size][/center]
[font=Oswald]Name. 
Nickname. 
Age. 24
Gender. 
Nationality.  
Zodiac.
Occupation. 
Theme. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2kThPtHO80]Pierce The Veil - Karma Police[/url]
[center][size=30][font=Limelight]APPEARANCE[/font][/size][/center]
Eye color. 
Hair color. 
Notable Features.
Height.
Weight.

Faceclaim. 
[/font][/color][font=Oswald][/font][/scroll][/border][/bg]

[bg=#F0F8FF][border= 3px double white][scroll=350px][color=black][center][size=30][font=Limelight]PERSONALITY[/font][/size][/center]

[font=Oswald]Blah blah lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam vel velit et augue placerat suscipit. Aenean gravida lacus dui, euismod eleifend tellus maximus sed. Nulla ultricies tincidunt auctor. Mauris fringilla at dui sit amet dapibus. Duis consectetur eros eu nibh accumsan sagittis. Quisque sed mauris non purus eleifend pulvinar vitae ut arcu. Curabitur vitae porttitor mauris. Aliquam erat volutpat. Phasellus in leo augue. Fusce sed vehicula massa. Fusce erat neque, auctor laoreet efficitur sed, sodales a tellus.

Quirks/Tells. (what does your character subconsciously do when they are stressed or lying under pressure)
Likes. 
Dislikes. 
Fears. 
Strengths.
Weaknesses.

[center][size=30][font=Limelight]INTERVIEW[/font][/size][/center]
(Please answer as truthfully as possible. This section can be written in your character’s POV)

[LIST][*]Describe your current financial situation.

[*]Name a time when you succeeded at something in the face of overwhelming odds. 

[*]Why do you deserve to be named heir to the Cunningham fortune and legacy? 

[*]If you ever had the opportunity to murder someone and get away with it, would you? How would you do it?

[/LIST][center][size=30][font=Limelight]Relationships[/font][/size][/center]
(Please include the relationship your role has with another role and feel free to collaborate on what you both want the extent of that connection to be.)

[center][size=10][font=Limelight]Connection to Cunningham[/font][/size][/center]
(The fam itself or Abernathy specifically. Can be anything from old coworkers to knowing her from childhood. All familial relationships to the Cunninghams must be distant.)

[center][size=10][font=Limelight]Rumors[/font][/size][/center]
(Note. One of these is True, Two are false. Please do not tell ANYONE which rumor you have chosen to be true.)

[LIST][*][role’s preset rumor]
[*]You can make up this rumor
[*]You can make up this rumor
[/LIST]
[/font][/color][font=Oswald]
[/font][/scroll][/border][/bg]
[center][color=#F0F8FF]»»————-  🗡️  ————-««[/color][/center][/column]
[column=span2][bg=#97869B][border= 4px double white][bg=transparent; pointer-events:none][IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b6/7f/54/b67f54cc204f681f89f264e01cd0d8c8.jpg[/IMG][/bg][/border][/bg]
[bg=#B0C4DE][border= 4px double white][bg=transparent; pointer-events:none][IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/97/1c/4b/971c4b935a7d417963a7ec6ba4dc12b4.gif[/IMG][/bg][/border][/bg]
[bg=#97869B][border= 4px double white][bg=transparent; pointer-events:none][IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c7/5d/ae/c75daec0000c3d033392f70f84ed845f.gif[/IMG][/bg][/border][/bg][/column]

[/row]

[/centerblock][/justify][/bg]

Last edited:

placeholder x

XI.
judith archer

the moon.

coded by xayah.ღ

❝Here, in the dust we all were the guests of a grand and unknown Lord.❞
The Hierophant

»»————- 🎭  ————-««

tumblr_6528c2d2666244b7634e7b1f4ae8437a_912aa8d9_250.gif

BASICS
'Father' Silas Zimmer
Nickname:
Nationality: half American, half German
Zodiac: Virgo
Theme. Pierce The Veil - Karma Police

APPEARANCE
Eye color: brown
Hair color: black
Notable Features: nothing special
Height: 6'0" / 183cm
Weight: 166lbs / 75.3kg

Faceclaim : Yannick Bisson

PERSONALITY

Father Zimmer is an almost flawless priest. First of all he's a great listener and an overall empathetic person who truly thinks he is meant to show the way to his flock and offer a helping hand to anyone who seeks for it. The advices he gives might not be perfect but the way he says them is similar to the soothing calmness which he carries himself with in almost every situation and environment, making the advices more meaningful to the desperate and the depressed. His unwavering, silent serenity, matching with his humbleness can come off as annoying but he only wants to help...

However Silas, while having an unquestionable faith, is still a human, inherently fallible. With thoughtful consideration he arranges his 'contingent' sin with his God and only with Him. To the world he presents the same flawless pastor's image despite how hardly the weight of his sins pull on his shoulders. To those few who know this side of Silas, the priest's holy light, gets an unsettling, darker hue which makes his presence more unpleasant.
Even if he likes the company sometimes, he accepts loneliness, moreover enjoying that he's the one who makes a situation awkard with a joke nobody understands except himself for instance. He enjoys being in his own head with his hidden, caged emotions and thoughts.

Quirks/Tells (what does your character subconsciously do when they are stressed or lying under pressure): scratching his face somewhere, clenching his jaw and taking a deep breath, hardening, more intense gaze

Likes: Reading, especially modern literature (the more absurd it is, the more Zimmer is amused), bathing in awkard situations, helping others...

Dislikes: Having his faith questioned, being in the focus of the company , The High Priestess probably...

Fears: returning to the Orphanage after his failure, flames of Hell...

Strengths: Maintaining his serenity, listening, strong presence...

Weaknesses: his hypocritical nature, low alcohol-tolerance, when it comes to himself, he's an emotional illiterate...

INTERVIEW
(Please answer as truthfully as possible. This section can be written in your character’s POV)

• Describe your current financial situation.
Zimmer blinked, not understanding the question but after a few second he realised he wasn't present in his priestly capacity. "I would say I'm pleasantly poor...I live a moderate life, being able to afford everything I need." He answered with a soft, reverent smile. "However I'm not here for myself."
  • Name a time when you succeeded at something in the face of overwhelming odds.

• Why do you deserve to be named heir to the Cunningham fortune and legacy?
"As I said earlier: personally I have everything I can wish for. However the plenty of children in the Orphanage...they have much-much less than every human should have. And thus they do deserve to get some of Lady Cunningham's fortune. This whole situation and I am here are their only chances for a better life." He explained with one breath, his jaw was clenching almost invisibly.
  • If you ever had the opportunity to murder someone and get away with it, would you? How would you do it?
"You can't get away with a murder..." He pointed to the ceiling with his index finger. "If I accepted the endless suffering in Hell, I think I would have a plenty of valid reasons for comitting a murder. In that case..." His expression didn't change, only his gaze got distant and darker as his eyelids blocked the way of the light more. "In that case I would do it." He admitted with steady voice. "The method wouldn't matter..." He added as he gradually became quieter. "However in that case I would get rid of my reverend first...who have ever heard about a murderous priest, am I right? Heh-heh..." His awkard chuckle disappeared as fast as it had slided through his lips. "Um...was that the last question?"
Relationships
(Please include the relationship your role has with another role and feel free to collaborate on what you both want the extent of that connection to be.)

Connection to Cunningham
(The fam itself or Abernathy specifically. Can be anything from old coworkers to knowing her from childhood. All familial relationships to the Cunninghams must be distant.)

Rumors
(Note. One of these is True, Two are false. Please do not tell ANYONE which rumor you have chosen to be true.)

• [role’s preset rumor]
  • You can make up this rumor

»»————-  🗡️  ————-««
240_F_630472899_IzAZ611FIVORudANoKLSsrD7fP1D8hfR.jpg

20240515_223320.gif

Last edited:

❝Perfection comes at a cost❞
High Priestess
»»————- 🎭  ————-««

Anne_Hathaway.jpeg

29999283.gif

BASICS

Full Name : Melisande Harel
Nickname: Melissa (intimate, close), Harel
Nationality.
Zodiac: Carpricorn
Occupation. : President of Safe Haven Foundation, Trust Fund beneficiary (do not work)
Theme: Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton
APPEARANCE
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Notable Features: Nothing
Height: 173 cm

Faceclaim. Anne Hathaway

PERSONALITY

Harel wields her reputation like a wire, erecting pickled white fences around herself so that people may look but not touch, and those who failed to heed this unspoken boundary soon find themselves shunned by her living, breathing, talking web. Empathetic yet elusive, conversations about Dame Harel in public forums paint her as a paragon of virtue due to her active participation in a non-profit for missing children, which ultimately delivered her elevation to knighthood.

Yet,

beneath this polished exterior lies a person wound up tighter than a string, ensnared by their own vices to the point where their life is at risk. Despite stubbornly refusing to acknowledge her fears, the flooding headache of “what-ifs” into her skull at the slightest mention of trouble constantly grates at her sanity–and the four hours of sleep certainly doesn’t help either. With Damocles' sword hung right above her carefully curated reputation, she will gladly do the necessary things to secure her ticket out before it ruins her.

Quirks/Tells. (what does your character subconsciously do when they are stressed or lying under pressure) : Touching her ears, tapping things with her fingers
Likes. : morning stroll, bitter things, half-truths
Dislikes. : sweets, things that make you more unaware of your surrounding
Fears. : children coming to harm, her monetary condition
Strengths. : Perseverance
Weaknesses. : Obsession

INTERVIEW

"Dire, for now" she answered shortly, her voice clipped and controlled, even as her finger tapped lightly against the soft fabric of the plush chair. The rhythmic motion was the only outward sign of the anxiety bubbling beneath her calm facade. "My income barely covers my expenditures" she continued, her tone steady but laden with the weight of impending doom. "And in the upcoming months, I may have to declare bankruptcy."

Harel pursed her lips, her inky eyes drifting to a point just beyond the interviewer, as if focusing on a distant, unseen horizon. Her expression darkened, shadows flitting across her face like storm clouds.

"My daughter was kidnapped," she began, forcing a conversational tone into words that threatened to crack under the weight of her emotion. Her heart started to hammer in her chest, each beat sending ripples through the air that seemed to thicken, turning her breaths into laborious, heavy tasks. The internal battle she had long managed to suppress now roared to life, threatening to overwhelm her. She had to wrestle the urge to hyperventilate, to break down entirely.

In her mind, she started counting, 1, 2, 3, 4, employing the box breathing technique her psychiatrist had taught her, attempting to anchor herself in the present. Her ring finger moved instinctively to tap her right ear, brushing against her earrings to fix their position, while her other hand remained firmly folded in her lap. A desperate bid for composure.

"And she died due to an accident," she continued, her voice beginning to fracture, pain seeping through the cracks like a flood she couldn't contain. Her gaze shifted, locking onto the interviewer's eyes, searching for something she knew she wouldn't find there—understanding, solace, perhaps a reprieve from the relentless ache.

"I had her when I was a teen. My family was all for abortion, and I got into a huge fight with my dad to keep her, you know?" She let out a weak chuckle, a hollow sound devoid of joy. "How I managed to survive after that, I don't know."

The room seemed to close in around her, the weight of her story pressing down, but she held on, her fingers still brushing her earrings, still trying to find that fragile thread of composure.

"I’m family, aren’t I?" she said with a smile to the interviewer, a small breath escaping her lips that she hadn't realized she'd been holding as the topic shifted. Relief washed over her, momentarily lightening the heavy atmosphere as she put down her hand to the plush chair. "It makes sense for me to be the heir, and I will put the funds to good use."

• If you ever had the opportunity to murder someone and get away with it, would you? How would you do it?

She shakes her head. “No.”

“My daughter wouldn’t want it.”

Relationships
Hieropant.

I'm thinking along the lines of ex-husband/ daughter killler/both. But feel free if you discuss!

Connection to Cunningham
Distant cousin

Rumors

• THE HIGH PRIESTESS is a chain smoking lesbian with a gambling problem.
  • THE HIGH PRIESTESS is chained for life to a loan shark
  • THE HIGH PRIESTESS is caught sleeping around with government officials

»»————-  🗡️  ————-««
d6fb63764d35180ef4aa82eae052d626.jpg

38547f6577107c8e7146fd296c849db2.gif

f8d9e1740379f0834e487823067ee33a.jpg

Last edited:

l.j.s.

서예슬

re·place.

When a person or thing takes the place of another.

• requisite.

full name

Lucifer Judas Slater

cis male

sexuality

gay (closeted)

nickname

Lucky J.

role

the hanged man

more info.

scroll

nationlity

US Citizen

zodiac

Capricorn Sun, Leo Moon, Aries Rising

occupation

Painter/Con-Man

eye color

One Grey, One Green

hair color

Strawberry Blonde

height

5"9 (175.26 cm)

weight

165 lbs (74.8 kg)

notable features

heterchromia & a couple of tattoos

faceclaim

Dacre Montgomery

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

❝You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.❞
The Star {WIP}

»»————- 🎭  ————-««

d7b1887c93051ca41c915b8d32663d24.jpg

d87b59e264b838d0bae1c49c5786a03f.gif

BASICS
Name. Vivian Duvall
Nickname. Vivi, Princess
Age. 24
Gender. Female
Nationality. American, Born in Texas
Zodiac. Pisces
Occupation. TBD
Theme.
APPEARANCE
Eye color. WIP
Hair color. WIP
Notable Features. WIP
Height. WIP
Weight. WIP

Faceclaim. Dove Cameron

PERSONALITY

Blah blah lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam vel velit et augue placerat suscipit. Aenean gravida lacus dui, euismod eleifend tellus maximus sed. Nulla ultricies tincidunt auctor. Mauris fringilla at dui sit amet dapibus. Duis consectetur eros eu nibh accumsan sagittis. Quisque sed mauris non purus eleifend pulvinar vitae ut arcu. Curabitur vitae porttitor mauris. Aliquam erat volutpat. Phasellus in leo augue. Fusce sed vehicula massa. Fusce erat neque, auctor laoreet efficitur sed, sodales a tellus.

Quirks/Tells. (what does your character subconsciously do when they are stressed or lying under pressure) 24
Likes. WIP
Dislikes. WIP
Fears. WIP
Strengths. WIP
Weaknesses. WIP

INTERVIEW

WIP
    WIP
    WIP
    WIP
Relationships

Connection to Cunningham

Rumors

• A rich daddy’s girl, Vivian has used her family’s connections and money to propel her career in Hollywood through any means necessary.

»»————-  🗡️  ————-««
4511ce23cdb3588526434f3ba3439ea3.jpg

6fd50bf61d4eb4230898e3f9600687a2.gif

ae35532a6b142e198476b9d164862d9d.gif

Last edited:
Click Tabs
  • BASICS
    NAME
    Ives Rhyner.
    NICKNAME
    Eve.
    ROLE
    The Devil.
    OCCUPATION
    Founder and ex-CEO of Zaffre Inc.

NATIONALITY
    American.
    ZODIAC
    Leo.

FC
    Trystan Gravelle
    APPERANCE

861cd7d9c53ecc91833ed4c51c91eab14e920b0a.pnj
    Ives stands at 5' 9" or 175.3 cm with a lean frame, weighing around 153 lbs/69.3 kg. He has dull blue eyes, matched with black hair that has mostly gone grayish white.A noticeable feature of his is a medium sized tattoo that sits on his left hip.

EXPANDED

Quirks/Tells: freezing, squeezing hands, tends to pull out smokes when nervous
    Dislikes: feeling small, anything too colorful, sweets
    Fears: loud noises, small spaces
    Strengths: keeping his composure, giving instructions, being in the spotlight, fashion
    Weaknesses: liquor, cigs, being empathetic, his image
Scroll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back