• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game Over (OOC)

no need to edit. I didn't inform anyone that those weren't going to be a thing. and is this character going to be a part of the celestial moon mission?
Alright and... sure. Seeing as I assume thats why they wouldn't be going into the city was because of these accusations and such.

Alright and... sure. Seeing as I assume thats why they wouldn't be going into the city was because of these accusations and such.
sorry, first time this rp has finally gotten more than one event outside chordata so i'm a bit anxious. do as you like with the character, just if he's going to be a recurring npc make a npc profile plz

I just want to start adventuring

I'm in class rn, and am going to a friend's place right after. So I won't be replying anytime soon.

I managed to get Sil out of any current interactions, but Pyroc is still with the large group. I know you asked him a question, I just planned to have him shrug since he isn't very sure. You guys can just skip me for this cycle, he isn't too important for the moment. I'll have a response in later on tonight.

I'm in class rn, and am going to a friend's place right after. So I won't be replying anytime soon.

I managed to get Sil out of any current interactions, but Pyroc is still with the large group. I know you asked him a question, I just planned to have him shrug since he isn't very sure. You guys can just skip me for this cycle, he isn't too important for the moment. I'll have a response in later on tonight.
Coo coo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back