• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game Over (OOC)

Wrong use of 'them' from Sylena, she hadn't meant it for Pyroc. I shoulda' been more precise, but hey. Characters dont need to be correct.

Ah, gotcha. Eh, it gives Pyroc something to blab about. I'm pretty sure you can guess by now that he likes giving people a hard time haha

tfw you get a notification and get excited hoping it's from a roleplay thread but it's just site-wide messages

DCU5vyiUwAAaXSw.jpg

My notifications showed the last post being Skywriter's on the 7th page. lifes hard
i think i know why. my experience with notifications is that they disappear around a certain time at night. for me it's around 12. and when they do they are marked as looked at and the notification from that thread will stop till you go there your self letting the site know you want to follow the thread.

...that's my experience when i first joined the site, so it might have changed since then.

Lightning magic OP.

BTW ya' nerds, use the shade of blue just above the ones you guys are using. It's lighter, more pleasing on the eyes and is the one I'm usin' :3
edit: for when you guys are quoting my character n' stuff.

What's the scheme code on it? I don't have Rich Code Editor on, so I have to type out every single color lmao. I usually just do color=blue

Hey, sorry for not replying any sooner. I didn't get any notifs for nearly anything at all the last few hours, and I'm not sure why.

And just an FYI, or possibly even a bit of mechanic building. Jay mentioned mana use, so I thought I'd put it here.

For Pyroc specifically, he has rather large mana pools, for multiple reasons:
- He's an elemental, an alchemic being near consisting of mana, depending on what lore you want to use
- A mage, who should be adept in mana conservation for more than any other class
- A moderately high mana stat of 75
- And his weapon, or tool, has a trait that decreases mana consumption by a small margin

As for mana use in general, how much does casting a spell generally cost? Really for Kishune, but for all of us if we want to develop the mechanic together. Like, does a certain spell cost a specific (X) amount of mana, which would make mana consumption the same across all out characters. Of course, aside from their own personal traits, but it would prove to be much better than say I believe casting a Fire spell would cost 5 mana, whereas someone else thinks it costs 15.

I'm just looking for a definite amount to have everything cost, just so that one of us doesn't drain all our mana, while someone else with similar traits and perks can cast the same spells, but only use up half of their mana.

I'm not saying at all that I'm against anything that currently happened, but I want to try and have a solution before any conflict/confusion does happen.

Hey, sorry for not replying any sooner. I didn't get any notifs for nearly anything at all the last few hours, and I'm not sure why.

And just an FYI, or possibly even a bit of mechanic building. Jay mentioned mana use, so I thought I'd put it here.

For Pyroc specifically, he has rather large mana pools, for multiple reasons:
- He's an elemental, an alchemic being near consisting of mana, depending on what lore you want to use
- A mage, who should be adept in mana conservation for more than any other class
- A moderately high mana stat of 75
- And his weapon, or tool, has a trait that decreases mana consumption by a small margin

As for mana use in general, how much does casting a spell generally cost? Really for Kishune, but for all of us if we want to develop the mechanic together. Like, does a certain spell cost a specific (X) amount of mana, which would make mana consumption the same across all out characters. Of course, aside from their own personal traits, but it would prove to be much better than say I believe casting a Fire spell would cost 5 mana, whereas someone else thinks it costs 15.

I'm just looking for a definite amount to have everything cost, just so that one of us doesn't drain all our mana, while someone else with similar traits and perks can cast the same spells, but only use up half of their mana.

I'm not saying at all that I'm against anything that currently happened, but I want to try and have a solution before any conflict/confusion does happen.
Elementals are beings of living elements, essentially living mana itself. I actually have a kingdom run by them so they have a set lore in the RP.
Pyroc's weapon would be classified as a artifact. also having it so early on in the RP however I'm a little iffy on, but is if you tell me a certain phrase I won't be any more. >D
(you can keep it anyway ace as this is just a game to me to see if anyone pays attention)

As for MP consumption is percent base, and starts are involved, I say this: MP costs will be different for every character, and be up to the RPer to keep up with it to such an extent of abilities and perks being added to it if they want to. But generally the cost should be determined by MP stat, and Intelligence stat as this stat determines how powerful your magic can be and how well you can control it, Knowledge as it determines how much less the MP cost will be (FAQ will be updated shortly...as well as the map), and by how much power they put behind their magic when they cast.

take Akumada and Pyroc both just casting Fire without putting power behind it. Pyrocs fire would generally be stronger with his intelligence being higher and his cost would be a lot lower with his MP and knowledge. If you want a mathematical formula to know exactly how much MP cost there is instead of guessing I can come up with one but I will not be following it as I will go with what I think is right and fair.

Elementals are beings of living elements, essentially living mana itself. I actually have a kingdom run by them so they have a set lore in the RP.
Pyroc's weapon would be classified as a artifact. also having it so early on in the RP however I'm a little iffy on, but is if you tell me a certain phrase I won't be any more. >D
(you can keep it anyway ace as this is just a game to me to see if anyone pays attention)

As for MP consumption is percent base, and starts are involved, I say this: MP costs will be different for every character, and be up to the RPer to keep up with it to such an extent of abilities and perks being added to it if they want to. But generally the cost should be determined by MP stat, and Intelligence stat as this stat determines how powerful your magic can be and how well you can control it, Knowledge as it determines how much less the MP cost will be (FAQ will be updated shortly...as well as the map), and by how much power they put behind their magic when they cast.

take Akumada and Pyroc both just casting Fire without putting power behind it. Pyrocs fire would generally be stronger with his intelligence being higher and his cost would be a lot lower with his MP and knowledge. If you want a mathematical formula to know exactly how much MP cost there is instead of guessing I can come up with one but I will not be following it as I will go with what I think is right and fair.

Gotchaa. Nope, no equation needed. I was just wondering if we wanted that inplemented or not, seeing as how it might add to the "game" aspect of it all.

Heh. The artifact isn't absolutely vital, but thanks for letting me keep it anyway Kish.

Gotchaa. Nope, no equation needed. I was just wondering if we wanted that inplemented or not, seeing as how it might add to the "game" aspect of it all.

Heh. The artifact isn't absolutely vital, but thanks for letting me keep it anyway Kish.
aw and I had it half planned out too lol. Now about that phrase! :horns:
Here's a few hints: It's a three worded phrase, two words relate it to a popular star wars meme, but ends with a 6 letter game related word.

aw and I had it half planned out too lol. Now about that phrase! :horns:
Here's a few hints: It's a three worded phrase, two words relate it to a popular star wars meme, but ends with a 6 letter game related word.

I actually haven't got a clue

I actually haven't got a clue
"It's a Glitch" the phrase tie into your character having that artifact weapon due to a glitch. I had Akumada mention glitches a few times at the beginning of the RP and I thing it's mentioned in the opening of the RP as well. NVM it's not but it is hinted at. and saying it out loud made me realize it was similar to "It's A Trap" Meme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back