• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game Over (OOC)

After Kishune posted I was gunna' have Sylena mock pyroc for being mad that he can't drink. But everyone is legal drinking age. Except for Rusine and Mia.

>:I

Kishune Kishune Sylena was mentioning Frodo's home as an example of a story starting at home. Saying that most start from home, or from a tavern/inn. If my rambling dialogue wasn't clear on that.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 SkyWriter20021 SkyWriter20021 Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay SentinelSevn SentinelSevn

Alright everyone I have an announcement to make with a few updates.

First I like to as Stone, Everything ok on you're end? you been missing a bit, and I haven't contacted you cause you been by yourself with your character for awhile. I just want to know if you just been busy or been waiting for something to happen. Second Ace, just to let you know, Items are manually gathered not automatically.

Now for the updates, I have added names to terrain in D,2 map. The names come from fantasy name generator. These will be labeled across the terrain in the maps in various sizes. Not everything will be named but mainly important or significant areas. Monsters locations will be updated to accommodate these names in the future.

Another thing I want to talk about is Abilities. Ace is the one that came up with them not being completely based on combat. and I thought they could be tied to character's race. My characters been hinting at these for the past few posts with Akumada's twisted personality change, and Kishune's being able so see in the dark. These for the most part will be free from MP cost, but some extreme abilities like Pyrocs elemental transformation will have costs. I been trying to make up the abilities my self and been having a problem doing so, mainly for demihumans. So I'm letting everyone make their own ability for their character. just make sure it's related to the character's race. and if it's extravagant as Pyrocs or Akumada's make sure to add a down side.

As for gaining abilities I will limit to class specific abilities that can be learned, but don't start with. like rogue being able to lock pick, archer able to track better. stuff like that.

Last edited:
StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 SkyWriter20021 SkyWriter20021 Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay SentinelSevn SentinelSevn

Alright everyone I have an announcement to make with a few updates.

First I like to as Stone, Everything ok on you're end? you been missing a bit, and I haven't contacted you cause you been by yourself with your character for awhile. I just want to know if you just been busy or been waiting for something to happen. Second Ace, just to let you know, Items are manually gathered not automatically.

Now for the updates, I have added names to terrain in D,2 map. The names come from fantasy name generator. These will be labeled across the terrain in the maps in various sizes. Not everything will be named but mainly important or significant areas. Monsters locations will be updated to accommodate these names in the future.

Another thing I want to talk about is Abilities. Ace is the one that came up with them not being completely based on combat. and I thought they could be tied to character's race. My characters been hinting at these for the past few posts with Akumada's twisted personality change, and Kishune's being able so see in the dark. These for the most part will be free from MP cost, but some extreme abilities like Pyrocs elemental transformation will have costs. I been trying to make up the abilities my self and been having a problem doing so, mainly for demihumans. So I'm letting everyone make their own ability for their character. just make sure it's related to the character's race. and if it's extravagant as Pyrocs or Akumada's make sure to add a down side.

As for gaining abilities I will limit to class specific abilities that can be learned, but don't start with. like rogue being able to lock pick, archer able to track better. stuff like that.
I've been waiting to see if you wanted to control any NPCs around me or if I could basically continue. That and the MC server and keeping my Group RP from dying is also taking quite a bit of time. I should be posting soon!

Gotcha. So no mob drops, instead its more like a 'harvesting' mechanic.

And if you need help with develoment stuff, like abilities or new monster info sheets, feel free to PM. When I'm waiting on responses and have free time I'de be more than happy to invest it into something like this.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

I'd be willing to play some NPC's here and there, just to keep things going for your adventure. I also might be making a second character who's less... abrasive, let's say, than Sylena is :P

I've been waiting to see if you wanted to control any NPCs around me or if I could basically continue. That and the MC server and keeping my Group RP from dying is also taking quite a bit of time. I should be posting soon!
figured as much with the MC. as for controlling NPCs I only do that is the RPer that created them want me to. other wise it's just enemies and bosses that I control.

Tinypost. >3> I'd thought about making things weird and awkward with his hand on her mouth... later. Save the weird for later >:3

Tinypost. >3> I'd thought about making things weird and awkward with his hand on her mouth... later. Save the weird for later >:3
he never really covered her mouth. he wanted to but it was already too late to do by the time the howl was heard.

Hey if its not a big hassle on your guys' end, just skip pver my characters for this one. They aren't doing anything vital at the moment, so hopefully its not a big deal.

I'm out running errands for the family in prep for the 4th of July, so I won't be home for a few hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back