• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game Over (OOC)

Ffs. Sorry all. I got home real late, and don't have the energy for a response. I promise I'll have one up tomorrow for sure, hopefully before its too late on everyone else's end. I know I'm delaying this RP out a bunch, so feel free to write up another post without me. Take minor control of Sil and Pyroc even, as long ad its within Kish's limits. Sorry all

Ffs. Sorry all. I got home real late, and don't have the energy for a response. I promise I'll have one up tomorrow for sure, hopefully before its too late on everyone else's end. I know I'm delaying this RP out a bunch, so feel free to write up another post without me. Take minor control of Sil and Pyroc even, as long ad its within Kish's limits. Sorry all
np man I actually needed a break from RPing the past few days. so this is actually helping me a bit. So we'll wait one more day till you're able to post

Aaand there's a response for y'all! A massive mana drain for Pyroc, and hopefully a bit of comedic effect from him too. Both might seem a bit out of character, so I apologize in advance. Attention's been elsewhere, so I don't have a strong grasp for shifting tone to be like them.

And I probably won't have a lot of time tomorrow, either. Friends who either enlisted in the military or who are leaving for out of state colleges are leaving sometime next week. So we all wanted to hang out and head to the beach, which is like an hour and a half away. I'll be spending most of my day there, and then I have the graveyard shift at work, so no night writing from me either.

I honestly don't want to have to resign from this RP, I really do enjoy the company and writing of everyone here. But if my inconsistent times are a problem and is slowing down the RP majorly, I won't be opposed if you all decide I'm dragging you all behind. Especially you Kish. If I'm remembering right, you've tried countless times in the past to restart and have this RP up and going, and this is one of the more successful times. If I'm one of the things holding back the success of this thing, don't hesitate to pull me out. I can't promise any times for me to post anymore, but I am still willing to try.

Aaand there's a response for y'all! A massive mana drain for Pyroc, and hopefully a bit of comedic effect from him too. Both might seem a bit out of character, so I apologize in advance. Attention's been elsewhere, so I don't have a strong grasp for shifting tone to be like them.

And I probably won't have a lot of time tomorrow, either. Friends who either enlisted in the military or who are leaving for out of state colleges are leaving sometime next week. So we all wanted to hang out and head to the beach, which is like an hour and a half away. I'll be spending most of my day there, and then I have the graveyard shift at work, so no night writing from me either.

I honestly don't want to have to resign from this RP, I really do enjoy the company and writing of everyone here. But if my inconsistent times are a problem and is slowing down the RP majorly, I won't be opposed if you all decide I'm dragging you all behind. Especially you Kish. If I'm remembering right, you've tried countless times in the past to restart and have this RP up and going, and this is one of the more successful times. If I'm one of the things holding back the success of this thing, don't hesitate to pull me out. I can't promise any times for me to post anymore, but I am still willing to try.
Hey no problem you go have fun, it's understandable. Friends leaving and all, so don't worry about it. also don't worry about holding back the RP. The RP only really dies when people stop replying in it and don't come back. I don't think the RP's going to do so anytime soon and I doubt it be because of you were too busy to post too frequently. Even if it does end, in general that is, I had a great time and a great experience so far with this RP. especially with being able to finally leave the main town with both my characters. ^^

You're gunna' find that leaving things open to me is a mistake~ This is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to me making things weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back