• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game of Thrones: Strings of Fate (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Welcome back!

Hmmm. If you want to create a character similar to Theon, where you are a ward of House Harper after the war, then you can create such a character if you wish. Bear in mind that this roleplay does centre the Harpers, so diversions into arcs for other families will be rare. I wouldn't want anyone to feel left out, so carefully consider the loyalties of characters who belong to other families, if you want them to be your main character.

I wasn't originally planning on making them too like Theon or anything ^^ but I wouldn't want to be too disconnect from the arcs you have planned. I didn't want to butt in with a sibling either if you guys are bringing back old characters to this reboot! I can potentially make a Harper or else make one that serves the Harper. I'm still brainstorming in all honesty ^^;

Welcome back!

Thank you. ^_^

I wasn't originally planning on making them too like Theon or anything ^^ but I wouldn't want to be too disconnect from the arcs you have planned. I didn't want to butt in with a sibling either if you guys are bringing back old characters to this reboot! I can potentially make a Harper or else make one that serves the Harper. I'm still brainstorming in all honesty ^^;

You can play a sibling if you want to. The more, the merrier. ^_^ But if you wanted to play a character as part of another House, you could play one that is to be married into House Harper, a role that I hoped to have filled. It's up to you, though. If you need any help or need to ask anything, let me know. ^_^

You can play a sibling if you want to. The more, the merrier. ^_^ But if you wanted to play a character as part of another House, you could play one that is to be married into House Harper, a role that I hoped to have filled. It's up to you, though. If you need any help or need to ask anything, let me know. ^_^

Hmm, I'd be interested in potentially playing someone being married into House Harper, if there's any details I'd need on that!

But if you got married, you could do lots of things! Like...uh...

Cuddle a lot.

Obsidian Obsidian so I uploaded a CS for my character! Hopefully she's okay, but let me know if I need to change anything or elaborate on anything in it.

Alright, there are just two left that have expressed interest and have yet to post their characters. I'll give them another day or two before starting the roleplay.

MY NOTIFICATIONS WENT: 😵 BUT IM HERE NOW ;0
I AM EXCITED WE R CLOSE TO STARTING.

Also weddings mean parties, n parties mean work for lackies of the house 😔😔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back