• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game of Thrones: Strings of Fate (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sorry for the wait, guys, but now we are off. The roleplay will be split between those with Gerald and those with Jayde from now on until they are reunited after the Tourney. Replies will now become individualised, so the only people you will need to wait for are those you interact with. I plan to create plenty of NPCs for people to interact with, as well as plots to go with them, so no one should be left with nothing to do. :)

Hey, sorry! God I really need to write a reply...
No worries, Rusty. Reply whenever you can. :)

I may be slow over the next while, I was just offered an internship that should hopefully turn into a full-time position, so I may be a bit busy at times! But I'll try and reply as much as I can ^^ Lemme know if I should post again for Morwenna at the Tourney.

I am, but...I wasn't sure what to really post. I figured there would have been a skip to King's Landing. But if you need me to start a post either on the road or at KL I can try and do one this week. I just don't want to still be talking to myself post-wise if you get me, haha.

If anyone is unsure about what to do, then do let me know. Otherwise, without saying anything to me or making any kind of reply, I will simply assume people have lost interest and disappeared. Also, this is a Game of Thrones roleplay, so having characters with their own personal agendas is to be expected. Don't be afraid to have your characters work towards their own goals.

Arcanist Arcanist
Alright, I shall take control of Morwenna's brothers and get things moving on your end.

Veil Walker Veil Walker
Alright, I will give the Captain something specific to work on. Be warned, however. He is expected to serve Cordelia, help her execute her duties as the temporary Lady of the Harp. The good ol' Captain cannot be everywhere at once. Be sure to choose what he does wisely. It may cost him, and Harper's Gate, dearly if he chooses wrong.

Sorry I haven't replied in a while, and I'm afraid I won't be able to for quite a while longer. The new lockdown in the UK has complicated matters for be, and now most of my time is being eaten away by real life stuff. I've tried to find the time to roleplay, but I just don't have the spare time for a project of this size anymore.

I'm sorry about this. Hopefully we can try again when everything settles down. Until then, take care of yourselves, and hope we can roleplay again in the future. ^_^

Sorry I haven't replied in a while, and I'm afraid I won't be able to for quite a while longer. The new lockdown in the UK has complicated matters for be, and now most of my time is being eaten away by real life stuff. I've tried to find the time to roleplay, but I just don't have the spare time for a project of this size anymore.

I'm sorry about this. Hopefully we can try again when everything settles down. Until then, take care of yourselves, and hope we can roleplay again in the future. ^_^

I totally get that! Take care of yourself Emerald, and hopefully again soon ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back