• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game of Thrones: Strings of Fate (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Only, we're not busting kneecaps as a mafia family.

I just wasn't sure whether to post it since he said that Lord Harper was already accounted for. I just don't know if he meant that all character sheets except mine would be ignored or if there is no need to post it at all.

What would everyone think about me potentially making a child of House Rykker? I know Lord Rykker was mentioned in the lore as after the war being involved in trade agreements etc., so I was wondering if there would be more connections there and if someone from the family would be close with anyone in House Harper?

Just trying to bounce around ideas at the moment!

I believe we did! But he was released back into the wild, and with a trade agreement in place too!

Hey, guys. Sorry that I've come back a few days late, but I'll now be getting on with finalizing the roleplay. ^_^

I just wasn't sure whether to post it since he said that Lord Harper was already accounted for. I just don't know if he meant that all character sheets except mine would be ignored or if there is no need to post it at all.

Since you played as Lord Harper in the original, I will allow you to do so again if you wish, but I do have one condition. You will need you to have Lord Harper make specific decisions in key moments so that our roleplay will follow the story I have planned, and I will let you know what I need you to do ahead of time. It also goes without saying that you will be privy to spoilers, and will need to keep them just between us. If you are willing to accept this condition, then you may have Lord Harper as your character.

What would everyone think about me potentially making a child of House Rykker? I know Lord Rykker was mentioned in the lore as after the war being involved in trade agreements etc., so I was wondering if there would be more connections there and if someone from the family would be close with anyone in House Harper?
Didn't we kidnap the Rykker? Strong Theon vibes, if so.

Hmmm. If you want to create a character similar to Theon, where you are a ward of House Harper after the war, then you can create such a character if you wish. Bear in mind that this roleplay does centre the Harpers, so diversions into arcs for other families will be rare. I wouldn't want anyone to feel left out, so carefully consider the loyalties of characters who belong to other families, if you want them to be your main character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back