• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game of Thrones: Strings of Fate (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I think I will be making the first post tomorrow and start the roleplay. I have not heard from our last two that I have been waiting for so I'm going to assume they won't be joining us. If anyone needs more time, then let me know, otherwise we will be starting tomorrow.

See you then. ^_^

I think I will be making the first post tomorrow and start the roleplay. I have not heard from our last two that I have been waiting for so I'm going to assume they won't be joining us. If anyone needs more time, then let me know, otherwise we will be starting tomorrow.

See you then. ^_^

Looking forward to it!

Sorry for the delay, this weekend has been unexpectedly busy. But don't worry, I will post the roleplay as soon as I can. ^_^;

Might not be available until Friday. Kind of have limited mobility at the moment, so getting a post out before Friday might be tricky.

Alright, the main roleplay has now been posted. Sorry it took so long. ^_^;

There will be two main theatres for this first chapter of the roleplay; King's Landing and Harper's Gate. Once everyone has allocated themselves to either joining Gerald and his sons on their trip to King's Landing or staying in Harper's Gate, I can draw up plots for people's characters. If anyone has something specific they would like to do, then let me know. Otherwise, I can create things for your characters to do. ^_^

Just thought, what if no one ends up staying at The Keep haha, well, no playable characters end up staying anyway,

The NPC’s just gonna sit tight and keep the gate warm?? 🤔🤔

Just thought, what if no one ends up staying at The Keep haha, well, no playable characters end up staying anyway,

The NPC’s just gonna sit tight and keep the gate warm?? 🤔🤔

It's not what I expected to happen, but if so then pretty much. ^_^;

I don't know. Having the handsome, stoic Guard Captain alone with Jayde could be interesting. ^_-

Fair warning, guys, please do make your intro posts if you haven't already. I will need to move this along sooner rather than later.
If you are facing problems keeping you from posting, then let me know. I'm sure we can work something out. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back