• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game of Thrones: Strings of Fate (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Am I dumb? I hadn't even realized we did a reset until now and I forgot to save Henry Harper.

And with the internet so spotty and being forced to use Mobile, I can't make a sheet yet. So with our new origin as being foreigners should we change our looks slightly? Maybe go with a bit more of a Valyrian look?

And with the internet so spotty and being forced to use Mobile, I can't make a sheet yet. So with our new origin as being foreigners should we change our looks slightly? Maybe go with a bit more of a Valyrian look?

The Harpers would have repeatedly married into Westerosi families ever since they became nobility. They are as Westerosi as they can be. Of course, if someone wants to take on a more exotic look, they are free to do so. Just be prepared for some snide comments, especially from the Freys. ^_-

The Harpers would have repeatedly married into Westerosi families ever since they became nobility. They are as Westerosi as they can be. Of course, if someone wants to take on a more exotic look, they are free to do so. Just be prepared for some snide comments, especially from the Freys. ^_-
kk cool

Just finished reading the lore! And yeah, I figure that by now the Harper's are basically Westerosi. They're only Valyrian by technicality, and they're much more Andal in their customs by now.

That's great and could be a decent explanation of why she still hasn't been married. But this can only try Lord Harper's nigh infinite patience for so long, and while it is one thing for your brothers to be unmarried in their 20s it's another thing for you. I love it, it's the season of weddings all around! So somewhere from 18-20 is perfect. Maybe you can go for 19?

definitely makes for dramatic instances

Rylen: "Hi, I'm Rylen Harper. Every day, a local bastard is unloved. Take Roderick for example. Look at all the work that goes unsung. Flr just one stag a day, you can help these poor bastards find love."

New CSs 👀 better take a look.

Also invading the OOC again hello

If we got Quiet Dad, we need a Mama Bear. Who isn't actually mama of anyone but might as well be and will kick anyone's ass if they so look at a Harper funny.

I do have an old GoT char I can repurpose for here. She was originally an heir of Crakehall, but was far from a lady and very into martial things/arm skills etc. Very Brienne. Obviously I'd tweak a lot background wise and stuff for here, but I'm wondering if she'd slot in okay here at all. Opinions very much welcome.

Otherwise, we go back to the drawing board!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back