• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Galarian Stories | Pokemon Gym Leader RP

speaking of characters, when do you think you’ll put the character sheet thread up?

i, uh....already made a sorta "character sheet" for my character in google docs anyways. so whenever the sheet thread come up, i'm ready for it. :captaincat:

So many of my favorite types are still up in the air. I'm thinking either Ground, Flying, Steel, Water, or Dark.

I don't know why but I tried to do a name with references like in actual Pokemon. Mari Aurum. It's nowhere near as deep as actual Pokemon goes but gold star and admiration to anyone who guesses right.

Oh, shoot. Forgot those Pokémon existed for a moment despite how much I like them. I guess I was one track brain. But, nah. That’s not what I was going for.

I would love to take a minor dark/steel gym leader if at all possible.

You when have nearly written everything out for your character. 😂 I am just a tiny bit excited as you can see.
oh absolutely. I have their name and personality written out, even her pokemon! so yeah, i'm pretty excited for this as well 😂

oh absolutely. I have their name and personality written out, even her pokemon! so yeah, i'm pretty excited for this as well 😂
Same!! I got all her Pokemon and some aspects of her appearance written out, full name, the whole works. XD

If you wouldn't be opposed, perhaps we could plan some connections? or potential dynamics? Since we got all the info down, pretty much,

I know I'm not really part of the conversation, but I'm always down for planning relations! Hit me up if you ever want to discuss things. I already have everything fleshed out for my character, I just need to actually put it down on a character sheet.

i’m in a similar boat. my character isn’t as fully fleshed out because i’m still using the “haha funny lol ecksdee” mentality to build them pretty much, but coming up with connections and interactions helps me give characters more actual personality.

In regards to making character backstories, are you changing the age at which people would've been able to start the gym challenge?

In regards to making character backstories, are you changing the age at which people would've been able to start the gym challenge?

People may start at ten. However, you can start whenever you want to after that. In my head gym challenges work in "seasons" and only run for a limited amount of time per year.

People may start at ten. However, you can start whenever you want to after that. In my head gym challenges work in "seasons" and only run for a limited amount of time per year.
Do we need to make multiple teams with different power levels like in the anime orrrrr?

*kicks in the door* Do I hear people not talking about the greatness of grass types in here!?

Reeeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back