• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Gaea (Fantasy World)

Verse Zero

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/gaea.140823/

(The IC and Overview have the general information).

Gaea, is a fantasy world roleplay that is meant to be large on scope in an attempt to realize a fantasy world whereby role players range from single characters to characters running entire nations. So it is broad spectrum in approach and hopefully in what people enjoy doing.

The idea being that people can be largely whoever they wish and interact with each other in such a way. Along with creating stories that fit into one world. So each story, arc, or interaction builds off the other to realize this goal.

Players can engage in a wide variety of ventures, stories, campaigns, and facets of a fantasy world along with making contributions to the Legendarium on the Overview tab to further enrich the experience.

Im very interesting on what you did for the rp,I will try to join your rp as soon as I can,even more,im thinking of using a somewhat different orc character then what im used to do

I know this thread has been inactive for a few days, and the RP link is broken. But I'm curious if the RP is still accepting new members? It looks pretty interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back