• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gabe

Deer Lord
1639600239245.png
Told you it was fancy.

Hello! I'm Gabe, and I'm looking for someone fun to roleplay with! I play pretty much anything except fandoms(I don't know how to insert myself on them, sorry T_T), I usually play fantasy and futuristic, but I love me some modern styled RP. I don't have any prepared plots to work with, so I'm welcome to any plots that you want to do!

Rules
(More like guidelines, but you get the gist)
•I play MxF pairings for romance RPs. I prefer to play as a male character, but I can play a female one as well, if the need arises.
•Although romance is welcome, it is nowhere near required. A good story doesn't necessarily need romance.
•Please no one-liners, I like to read!
•I play on wherever, either threads or PMs, Discord or even letters.
•I'm pretty much open to any plots!
•I want someone for the long run, to create a good story together :D

So yeah! If you want to roleplay with me (I'm honored, by the way), PM me! I'll be happy to talk to you!
See ya!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back