• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom GᖇIᗰᗰ ᗯᗩᖇᏕ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
You dont need to wait if you don't wish to! Hah, I put the last post out on a cliffhanger like that in the case for people that need to catch up or want to finish conversations or anything like such before I go too far ahead with things.
ah kk.

The level of technology is as Tarot/IG42 has stated. It is a bit of a post-modern.
Many people whether they are huntsmen/huntresses or even civilians have melee weapons that range far back in the day like broadswords, shield and sword, spears, etc. Although if the person is wise enough to know how to make their own weapon, they can craft their weapon to have 1 to 2 different variations inside it. (ex: a pair of gauntlets that have like shotgun properties to allow for shooting)

Each kingdom has different levels of technology..Atlas being the highest level of it since they have the largest military force; giving them access to airships, and a variety of all different stuff.

Same goes with culture, each kingdom's culture is different.
Based on this information, I think a vagrant without particular attachment to any nation would work best for me. Thank you very much for the expanded explanation.

Hey guys I'm back from the festival, should be a post out tonight. That said, my phone is ded (violence hilarity happened)

Warehouse fight, I just went, so... not my turn, know that much.

I'm good to go, I'll just throw a weapon at Itel in my next post regardless.

For the rest I think everyone posted?

Wellp, since it's been about 10days since I had posted up my last one.
Unless anyone has any objections or plans, I will most likely move things forward tomorrow evening in my next post.

Wellp, its up!
Hopefully that should get things rolling a bit.

Apologies for the lateness in that post peeps. x.x

Nellancholy Nellancholy Talathel Talathel GasMaskie GasMaskie

I'm sorry for the constant messaging here. But uhhh...correct me if I'm wrong.
Um, isn't Liliya up on the top of the colosseum looking down at what is going on? and Taenya with her? As well as Xan(Xanthos)?

Xander down by the locker room and had fallen by the entrance into the arena stage.

Am I wrong or did I read something wrong? Im sorry if im terribly wrong. x.x

I think so - did my reply get mixed up cause my laptop glitched orrrrr .... am I just crazy?
I think there was a bit of a mix up lol.

Since I thought your character was up on the top of the colosseum thing with Liliya and Xanthos' character lol.
Although your post seems to have your character noticing mine falling and helping him out? I think our characters are in two different areas lol. Sorrry x.x

Hah! Up to you! I had a feeling something like this would happen since we have a person named Xanthos with a nickname of "Xan" while my character is named Xander.

Only thing about leaving it the way it is...is that you're also conversing with Liliya which is not where Xander is. Lol Soo..yeah, hah.

Nothingness Nothingness sorry for the late reply. After the tournament began,Liliya came off her perch on the coliseum walls and slid down to the stands to avoid being observed by the drones.

That is where she began conversing with Nya and Xan.

IG42 IG42 Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Either of you two still in this?

If no, Tarot of Death Tarot of Death any way we want to disengage? While I'm fine with a 1 v 1, to avoid dealing with other two, I suggest either blow up the warehouse with a Grimm, or have he black liquid from Nothingness's post flood the place and wash us away.

Nothingness Nothingness Any problem with me writing a post to do above in that case?

This theme seems relevant to the exploded Grimm request

If no, Tarot of Death Tarot of Death any way we want to disengage? While I'm fine with a 1 v 1, to avoid dealing with other two, I suggest either blow up the warehouse with a Grimm, or have he black liquid from Nothingness's post flood the place and wash us away.

Nothingness Nothingness Any problem with me writing a post to do above in that case?

Feel free!
Hah, just make sure to get out of the liquid stuff somehow or you'll have yourself inside a Grimm. Lmao.

Feel free!
Hah, just make sure to get out of the liquid stuff somehow or you'll have yourself inside a Grimm. Lmao.
On one hand, exploding place is easier to write.

On other hand, black sludge wave neatly takes care of inactive chars, and probably breaks Turic out of his rage.

I'm still here, but black sludge explosion flood wave sounds good

Liliya's thrown herself into the fray on the festival grounds,would probably be good if some of the other heroic types joined her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back