• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom GᖇIᗰᗰ ᗯᗩᖇᏕ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Nothingness seal of approval for how I am planning to go about the antagonist route for Turic. Splendid.

If I may offer something? Hannah could go on a 'coming of age' journey, and she's going to try to trace where those airships came from. While she cannot take other Clanners with her she may ask outsiders to join her... and what better allies than the finalists?

Is everyone ok with that? Don't want to hog the spotlight too much.
I just realised I accidentally answered a post from page 1... derp
So wait, did you answer your own question? Lmao.
If not, then I mean the answer to this question is that you can go for it! Lol, generally that will probably be the main goal of some of the peeps anyway too lol

Also, sorry for the wait everyone!
Everything is better now...kind of. So I should hopefully be able to get a post in today or tomorrow.

Got some time, going to start the kaiju post in the coliseum for anyone who wants to fight it.

Talathel Talathel I believe Liliya has so far given Taenya only her alias (Skathi). Feel free to change that little detail if you're okay with that.

I'm making my own post soon.

If I may offer something? Hannah could go on a 'coming of age' journey, and she's going to try to trace where those airships came from. While she cannot take other Clanners with her she may ask outsiders to join her... and what better allies than the finalists?

Is everyone ok with that? Don't want to hog the spotlight too much.
Honestly, I too would like to see that.

Also, I am a bit lost as to what to do with me gal because me was stupid. Sooo... yeah, might have to sling my character back into a group soon. (◕‿◕✿)

So... Spoiled Bread is no longer with us due to college life. ;-;

If any of you are interacting with her character, Sophie, feel free to end interaction with her anyway you can or wish. I will probably just have her as one of the casualities during this whole invasion fighting thing.

Honestly, I too would like to see that.

Also, I am a bit lost as to what to do with me gal because me was stupid. Sooo... yeah, might have to sling my character back into a group soon. (◕‿◕✿)
Feel free to join any of the peeps going on! XD Lol, I might have Xander just continuing the fighting if not have him find a way up to the colosseum once more after that whole tree thing just arrived. lol

So... Spoiled Bread is no longer with us due to college life. ;-;

If any of you are interacting with her character, Sophie, feel free to end interaction with her anyway you can or wish. I will probably just have her as one of the casualities during this whole invasion fighting thing.

Feel free to join any of the peeps going on! XD Lol, I might have Xander just continuing the fighting if not have him find a way up to the colosseum once more after that whole tree thing just arrived. lol
Well alright. Guess my worry is gone in one way. Next post for Turic now =)!

Done! Now I wait a little for everyone else to do their stuff since my path involves our big bad. More notably waiting for Nothing on that part. Love everyone's stuff so far!

Same here - I love reading through everything haha , of course having the reveal of Nya is a big thing haha 😂 I couldn’t resist that though

Ok, this may or may not be a dumb question, but can Dust be ingested and used in that way? I.e through semblances or aura.

It'd probably hurt a bit,but powdered/shard dust can probably be triggered in that way.

In the second episode of volume 1 Ruby accidentally triggers some powdered dust just by sneezing on it.

Ok, this may or may not be a dumb question, but can Dust be ingested and used in that way? I.e through semblances or aura.
It is possible to ingest it.
However, it will hurt ALOT and will most likely damage your internal body severely if not kill you. Since there is a person in the RWBY universe that literally jabs himself with dust crystals and uses the natural ability of the crystals through his own body...not without painful stabs into his own body though.
SPOILER FOR SHOW
Eventually, he does stab himself with all the different types of crystals into his body to become practically invincible but at the risk of it killing him in the end.

Alright. Sounds like a last ditch kind of thing Turic would do out of desperation to serve his god complex

It is possible to ingest it.
However, it will hurt ALOT and will most likely damage your internal body severely if not kill you. Since there is a person in the RWBY universe that literally jabs himself with dust crystals and uses the natural ability of the crystals through his own body...not without painful stabs into his own body though.
SPOILER FOR SHOW
Eventually, he does stab himself with all the different types of crystals into his body to become practically invincible but at the risk of it killing him in the end.
Question about the Grimm regeneration, does that affect the mental state/humanity of the person who regenerates with Grimm parts or just a painful process that saves your life? Or both?

Question about the Grimm regeneration, does that affect the mental state/humanity of the person who regenerates with Grimm parts or just a painful process that saves your life? Or both?
You mean like with Xander and his Grimm arm?
If for example, he has that arm cut off...and it regenerates. Not only will it be ridiculously painful...but it is also a risk of forcing out the Grimm within that specific person.

Since during the time of having the limb cut off, the person's mental state will be so focused on the pain of just now losing a limb...that it gives the Grimm an opportunity to take over even if it is temporary.

If the Grimm takes over, the mask will form. The arm will regenerate faster and fully. With the arm fully restored and the mask out, more of the body will begin to develop VERY slowly into Grimm as it normally does. If the person takes back control before another part of the body has developed, then that specific body part will revert back to normal as well.

I hope that answered your question. x.x Brain farted halfway through that for some reason and don't know if my hands typed what my head was thinking.

To be fair, we see that Grimm arm doesn't regenerate with every time it regrows, it consumes it's owner every time it gets damaged.

Every time Cinders gets cut off, it eats her flesh to regrow.
Vol 5
1661739630106.png

Vol 7
1661739664764.png

To quote Raven: "Aura can't protect your arm. It's Grimm."

You mean like with Xander and his Grimm arm?
If for example, he has that arm cut off...and it regenerates. Not only will it be ridiculously painful...but it is also a risk of forcing out the Grimm within that specific person.

Since during the time of having the limb cut off, the person's mental state will be so focused on the pain of just now losing a limb...that it gives the Grimm an opportunity to take over even if it is temporary.

If the Grimm takes over, the mask will form. The arm will regenerate faster and fully. With the arm fully restored and the mask out, more of the body will begin to develop VERY slowly into Grimm as it normally does. If the person takes back control before another part of the body has developed, then that specific body part will revert back to normal as well.

I hope that answered your question. x.x Brain farted halfway through that for some reason and don't know if my hands typed what my head was thinking.
So theoretically, could the lack of having pain sensory or just a high tolerance make it less likely for a Grimm take over? Or is it the pain and extreme emotion held with the pain that makes the Grimm regen it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back