• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom GᖇIᗰᗰ ᗯᗩᖇᏕ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I am game with either or. Burning out in a rage slashing at sludge or barely living through an explosion is honestly about what I thought would be the climax for Turic. Ganryu Ganryu

Oh man. I just realized.

If no one tells Hannah what's going on most of those innocent bystanders will not have a funeral as much as they'll have a religious mopping ceremony.

I'm waiting for the inevitable kaiju Grimm to spawn
Feel free to bring it in! Lol

Good point, Nothingness Nothingness how do you want us to play this? Is the Grimm swarm a kingdom breaker or can we drive them off?
You're free reign to whatever you wish for how this plays out to begin with. We should be able to drive off the Grimm. My next post will include a Monstra Grimm in the distance but it will not reach the festive grounds. It'll most likely do battle with Atlas gunships and large battleships.

But in general, with everyone together. We should be able to drive them off. There will be plenty of causalities.

I'm down - waiting for Nothingness ot reply before I post again :D
Oof, sorry for the wait! ;-;
Just making sure most people can get into the action and get something in rather than try to rush this whole thing.

Also been brainstorming the big ol' villain reveal and how I'm going to pull it off.

Most people have taken their first action already,but it'd probably be good for Liliya to get some backup,or for her to join up with someone.

Talathel Talathel no obligation,but consider making that your course of action?

So the plan was for me to get out at least a post of at least something today. However, my grandmother just went into hospital today. So I may be absent today.

I apologize for the delay everyone!
I only just got through reading everyone's stuff now and finished accepting them.

I will get to work on the IC very soon..and since it appears no one really has any plans to be set with each other at the beginning, I'll figure out something for the beginning to get us generally all in the same large area and we can end up meeting up easier...rather than be across the world and no idea how to reach one another.
If I may offer something? Hannah could go on a 'coming of age' journey, and she's going to try to trace where those airships came from. While she cannot take other Clanners with her she may ask outsiders to join her... and what better allies than the finalists?

Is everyone ok with that? Don't want to hog the spotlight too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back