• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom GᖇIᗰᗰ ᗯᗩᖇᏕ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
What's the tournament for?
The tournament is part of the Vytal Festival.
The Vytal festival happens every two years, it is a celebration of the peace treaty that was signed about eighty years ago that ended the Great War between the four kingdoms. There's an island near Vale's coast called Vytal where the treaty was signed. Hence it being called the Vytal Festival.

Every two years, a large colosseum called Amity Colosseum is moved to one of the four kingdoms where Hunters and Huntresses from all four academies come to gather. The colosseum was built so that Hunters/Huntresses could pretty much show how their academies had trained them and by the end of the tournament, one team would be left standing representing that kingdom's academy.

In the roleplay, due to the events of the Grimm invasion several years back, citizens still continue the Vytal Festival and keep the colosseum going to one kingdom each time just like normal...however, instead of hunters/huntresses...it is ordinary civilians that represent their kingdoms as well as this time being a prize money(lien is the currency) for the winner. Hunters/Huntresses are banned from joining and tend not to be viewed as exactly good people anymore, if anything they are hated.

Here's a link to some Vytal Festival lore and the Amity Colosseum if you'd like to read up a little more into it.

[Link Here]

Just letting those know who are interacting with Talathel Talathel character, they have informed me that they might be a little slow on responses due to work. Just putting that out there in the case of those of you waiting for a response from them.

--

Side note, we are currently on round 5 I believe and are waiting on accursedjobber accursedjobber in the case if you are curious as to where we are at the moment.

We're now onto the next round! Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre your up!

Salute GIF

On it, captain! Round 6(66) coming right up ASAP!

I will try to get a post up when I have time. I have been on a 15-day straight streak of working plus my family stuff (My stepmom has cancer, and chemo results aren't looking good), plus I am going back to my hometown August 4-9 and then I am back to working before I am heading out on my internship abroad and I'm still doing courses for the internship (40 hours worth of basic coursework) on top of everything else lol.

I will try to get a reply up soon :) Just bare with me for a bit longer as I try to figure out everything with such a packed schedule

So what's going on with the Turic fight? Did you guys hash out who will win and what will happen afterwards?

I will try to get a post up when I have time. I have been on a 15-day straight streak of working plus my family stuff (My stepmom has cancer, and chemo results aren't looking good), plus I am going back to my hometown August 4-9 and then I am back to working before I am heading out on my internship abroad and I'm still doing courses for the internship (40 hours worth of basic coursework) on top of everything else lol.

I will try to get a reply up soon :) Just bare with me for a bit longer as I try to figure out everything with such a packed schedule
I hope you can get through well! (Also for your stepmom I really wish she is well :(. )

Hmmm so like is something supposed to happen at the festival? Like grim invasion or something?
Yes, the whole invasion thing that will happen after round 7. So either it will happen right as round 9 starts if not during round 9.

--

Only because round 8 has no player controlled person. I will simply put out a post that will deal with round 8.

Yes, the whole invasion thing that will happen after round 7. So either it will happen right as round 9 starts if not during round 9.

--

Only because round 8 has no player controlled person. I will simply put out a post that will deal with round 8.
Alright! Well Itel’s post is up. Not as good as I wanted it to be but I did spend a few hours on it so it’ll do!

Talathel Talathel Nellancholy Nellancholy Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas IG42 IG42 GasMaskie GasMaskie Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu Tarot of Death Tarot of Death Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka accursedjobber accursedjobber Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread simj26 simj26 Ganryu Ganryu

Hello everyone!
Sorry for the mass ping to everyone, just wanted to bring up a couple of questions really quick and ask if you could please make two quick votes for me. I had thought about these two questions for a bit and been pondering on the thought, especially the second one. So, if I could take a moment of your time to vote for these two questions, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Would you like the antagonist of the roleplay to show up now or later?
Please Vote Here

Would you like Maidens to be available as a spot for players whether as to become a Maiden for your current character or to make a new character who is the Maiden?

(For those who do not know what Maidens are in the RWBY universe, do not fret. If you guys want Maidens, I will be adding into it further about Lore.
For those who know what Maidens are, this will be a bit different only in the sense that instead of the Maidens only being female, you can be a male 'Maiden', of course they won't be called Maidens in this universe, but you get the idea.)

Vote Here Please

__
EDIT
fixed

Last edited:
appreciate
Ok question time. Would having The Hound aura Grimm grant the abilities or aspects of the abilities the Grimm hold? Nothingness Nothingness
So...yes and no.
Even if one is an Aura Grimm, does not mean they have any of the full-on abilities of their respective Grimm in particular...Also, if there are any specific abilities one would have with their Grimm, the user cannot activate any of them without the use of their mask being presently on their face at the same time (No Aura Grimm should be able to just summon their mask willfully at this time). Even when the mask is worn, the user does not have control to be able to use their Grimm ability..if any...on their own nor should they be able to tell friend from foe. Their aura will also begin draining rapidly by the second.

In the case of the Hound Grimm. I'd bring up the fact that even as an Aura Grimm...one should not be able to summon nor control other Grimm since the character is still human/faunus in the end. The power to control or summon Grimm would require the subject to be nearly all Grimm since it would not make sense where the user is able to summon the Grimm from let alone how they are controlling other Grimm. The Hound Grimm however allows the user (with mask on) to be able to regenerate from severe wound such as an limb being twisted and fractured in multiple areas, however it does not mean they can regrow their limb since again..this is a Grimm...if one would regrow a limb..it would become Grimm-like, such as in the case of Xander and his Grimm arm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back