• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"You concern me. Its no secret you're family still openly supports You-Know-Who's ideals." Thomas said. "The apple can't fall far from the tree."
Emily frowned angry that she was being accused of something she wasn't. "Well then if you really think that way...you should keep your distance from me.." she said as she pushed past him, storming out.

Emily frowned angry that she was being accused of something she wasn't. "Well then if you really think that way...you should keep your distance from me.." she said as she pushed past him, storming out.
Earl followed her. "You and your little lap dog don't beling here-" Wham! Once again Earl's snger got the better of him and he tackled Thomas to the ground. The two of them jow is a furious fight.

Earl followed her. "You and your little lap dog don't beling here-" Wham! Once again Earl's snger got the better of him and he tackled Thomas to the ground. The two of them jow is a furious fight.
Emily stoped her hands going into fists as Thomas called Earl her lap dog. As she turned around she was going to storm over and punch Thomas. She had enough of Thomas she could not take his consent picking and teesing of not only her but her friends expeshally towards Earl. But as she turned she saw Earl and Thomas going at it, she stood there unsure of what to do.

Emily stoped her hands going into fists as Thomas called Earl her lap dog. As she turned around she was going to storm over and punch Thomas. She had enough of Thomas she could not take his consent picking and teesing of not only her but her friends expeshally towards Earl. But as she turned she saw Earl and Thomas going at it, she stood there unsure of what to do.
"Hey! Break it up lads! Break it up!" Hahrid approached and pulled them apart with little to no trouble. Earl had a broken bleeding nose and Thomas' eyes were puffy.

"Hey! Break it up lads! Break it up!" Hahrid approached and pulled them apart with little to no trouble. Earl had a broken bleeding nose and Thomas' eyes were puffy.
Emily was thankful that Hagrid had shown up and pulled them apart. She didn't turn to look at Thomas she could care less if he was all blooded and brushed, she had had enough of his annoyance. She did look up with worried eyes at Earl seeing that he had a broken nose. She pulled out her want ready to tend to it.

Emily was thankful that Hagrid had shown up and pulled them apart. She didn't turn to look at Thomas she could care less if he was all blooded and brushed, she had had enough of his annoyance. She did look up with worried eyes at Earl seeing that he had a broken nose. She pulled out her want ready to tend to it.
"What goin' on!" He asked. "He attacked me!" Thomas soat venomously. "He insulted Emily!" Earl argued back. Thomas opened his mouth to respond. "ENOUGH!" Hagrid roared. "Thomas 5 points from Ravenclaw for insulting students. Earl 10 points from Hufflepuff for getten' physical. And yeh're both gonna he serving a detention with me next weekend! The flooberworm tanks needs cleaning."

"What goin' on!" He asked. "He attacked me!" Thomas soat venomously. "He insulted Emily!" Earl argued back. Thomas opened his mouth to respond. "ENOUGH!" Hagrid roared. "Thomas 5 points from Ravenclaw for insulting students. Earl 10 points from Hufflepuff for getten' physical. And yeh're both gonna he serving a detention with me next weekend! The flooberworm tanks needs cleaning."
Emily stood there qitely listening to Thomas and Earl argue back to eachother. Again Earl just into a fight with Thomas for insulting her. Now Earl had to clean the tanks of the flooberworms and they are always extra mucusy. Emily casted Episkey on Earl mending his broken nose, handing him her handkerchief to clean up the blood.

Emily stood there qitely listening to Thomas and Earl argue back to eachother. Again Earl just into a fight with Thomas for insulting her. Now Earl had to clean the tanks of the flooberworms and they are always extra mucusy. Emily casted Episkey on Earl mending his broken nose, handing him her handkerchief to clean up the blood.
He took it and wiped his nose and upperlip still glaring at Thomas.

(Okay re reading and now we're Emily eats half of packet of instant hot chocolate XD and then they have to clean the bathrooms because of detention....just came to me when she gose out to the orphanage with Earl ...if we are still doing that...she is going to have such a hard time 😆 with chores and living a diffent life then that she has known for 12 years 😆. *it made to help out making lunches for everyone,, learns to make a sandwich and is extremely proud of herself 😆. Runs off to find Earl with sandwich in hand 😆 🤣)

"Alright. Which way should we go?" He said.
"hmm...I thought you had this all planned out...with you saying you were going to explore and get into trouble" Emily said with a chuckle as she thought about it "well would you want to explore more of the castle or...should we head out to the forest?...you never did get to see that centaur last year"

"hmm...I thought you had this all planned out...with you saying you were going to explore and get into trouble" Emily said with a chuckle as she thought about it "well would you want to explore more of the castle or...should we head out to the forest?...you never did get to see that centaur last year"
"I hear there's a trap door in the third floor. No ones been down there sincr Potter's first year they say." He said.

"I hear there's a trap door in the third floor. No ones been down there sincr Potter's first year they say." He said.
"well let's go see if we can find that trap door....but do you really think there is anything down there?... With Harry Potter finding the trap door all those years ago Dumbledore would have removed anything hiding down there right?..." Emily wondered as they walked towards the stairs.

"well let's go see if we can find that trap door....but do you really think there is anything down there?... With Harry Potter finding the trap door all those years ago Dumbledore would have removed anything hiding down there right?..." Emily wondered as they walked towards the stairs.
He shrugged. "Maybe something new's moved in."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back