• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
Fidgit looked down. "Fidgit didn't want to mistress." He said in a shamful high pitch voice. "The master told Fidgit to do it. And when Fidgit said he did not want to. Master made Fidget sew his mouth shut for several days."
Emily walked over towards Fidgit, "oh Fidgit I'm sorry," Emily said feeling extremely hurt that her father had made him sew his mouth shut for days. Her father would take out his rage if not on her the house staff and the ones that suffered the most from it were the house-elves. When she had lost her appetite this past summer, her father had punished her further. Refusing anyone from bringing her food for days to teach her a lesson. The house-elves had snuck her food. And one day they had gotten caught, she still completely blamed herself for that night as the house-elves were punished on her behalf. Emily kneeled down next to Fidgit to be more at eye level "It hurts to know that you were doing this...but I understand, Father can be quite frightful..." She said but she knew Fidgit was frightened of her father as she was of him as well. "But Fidgit...you really hurt Earl...he hasn't been the same ...I been nothing but worried for him since he told me something was wrong..." she said feeling disappointed in the house-elf but she could not get herself in saying so as she knew it was not Fidgits self doing this but orders from her father. Emily got up and hugged herself the thought of her father doing this finally done on her, it made her sick to her stomach she watched to vomit.

Emily walked over towards Fidgit, "oh Fidgit I'm sorry," Emily said feeling extremely hurt that her father had made him sew his mouth shut for days. Her father would take out his rage if not on her the house staff and the ones that suffered the most from it were the house-elves. When she had lost her appetite this past summer, her father had punished her further. Refusing anyone from bringing her food for days to teach her a lesson. The house-elves had snuck her food. And one day they had gotten caught, she still completely blamed herself for that night as the house-elves were punished on her behalf. Emily kneeled down next to Fidgit to be more at eye level "It hurts to know that you were doing this...but I understand, Father can be quite frightful..." She said but she knew Fidgit was frightened of her father as she was of him as well. "But Fidgit...you really hurt Earl...he hasn't been the same ...I been nothing but worried for him since he told me something was wrong..." she said feeling disappointed in the house-elf but she could not get herself in saying so as she knew it was not Fidgits self doing this but orders from her father. Emily got up and hugged herself the thought of her father doing this finally done on her, it made her sick to her stomach she watched to vomit.
"Fidgit had failed to keep his master's ordere. Fidgit will almost certainly be set free aftee this blunder." He said with tear filled eyes.

"Fidgit had failed to keep his master's ordere. Fidgit will almost certainly be set free aftee this blunder." He said with tear filled eyes.
"Oh Fidgit I'm terribly sorry" as Emily said hugging the house Elf. "Is there anything that can be done about this Mrs. McGonagall?" Emily asked turning to the headmistress

"Oh Fidgit I'm terribly sorry" as Emily said hugging the house Elf. "Is there anything that can be done about this Mrs. McGonagall?" Emily asked turning to the headmistress
She looked at Fidgit. "The best I can do. Is offer him place with the rest of the house elves in the school." She said.

She looked at Fidgit. "The best I can do. Is offer him place with the rest of the house elves in the school." She said.
Emily looked at McGonagall and nodded before turning to look back at Fidgit. "That would be a brilliant idea...Fidgit what you think?...you would not have to listen to my father anymore you would be a house Elf here at Hogwarts instead"

Emily looked at McGonagall and nodded before turning to look back at Fidgit. "That would be a brilliant idea...Fidgit what you think?...you would not have to listen to my father anymore you would be a house Elf here at Hogwarts instead"
Fidgit began to preform the actuon that was his name sake as he continued to look down. "It is better than having no work. But Fidget doesn't want to leave your service Mistress." He said.

Fidgit began to preform the actuon that was his name sake as he continued to look down. "It is better than having no work. But Fidget doesn't want to leave your service Mistress." He said.
(Sorry I sent it to early)
"Fidgit it will be alright ...you enjoy working her much more then for my father" she said looking at the house Elf as he looked down and sake. "And you will still get to see me around Fidgit" Emily added.

"Fidgit it will be alright ...you enjoy working her much more then for my father" she said looking at the house Elf as he looked down and sake. "And you will still get to see me around Fidgit" Emily added.
He nodded and dissapeared with a loud crack

"Dont you think I know that!" Emily said looked down holding on to her arm
"I believe it is time to do something about your father." McGonagall said. "You will be spending the holidays at Hogwarts and the ministry will be informed of your father's orders to have Mr. Johnson followed." She said.

"I believe it is time to do something about your father." McGonagall said. "You will be spending the holidays at Hogwarts and the ministry will be informed of your father's orders to have Mr. Johnson followed." She said.
"Yes, I understand ma'am..." Emily said feeling horrable. "As long this will bring Pease to Earl" Emily added.

Emily just stood there arms folded brow in the frown as she was conflicted about what just had happened and what will happened now that her father will be reported.
"Now then I suggest you two go back down to the great hall. I will be there momentarily."

"Everyone. I have an announcment. As you know Gryffindor has gone too many years now without a new head of house."
The great hall become completely quiet when the headmistress stood up. Emily listened but didn't look over she was in her own mind she could care less who was going to be head house of Gryffindor.

The great hall become completely quiet when the headmistress stood up. Emily listened but didn't look over she was in her own mind she could care less who was going to be head house of Gryffindor.
"Everyone join me in welcoming Professor Jackson Wilde as head of Gryffindor house. He has decided to take permanent resident here at Hogwarts."

"Everyone join me in welcoming Professor Jackson Wilde as head of Gryffindor house. He has decided to take permanent resident here at Hogwarts."
Emily did look up to the familiar name being said. She was surprised that Professor Jackson was staying as one of the professors here. She wondered if the luck of the dark arts professor would affect him and he would stay a professor her for the remainder of the school year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back