• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
Emily did look up to the familiar name being said. She was surprised that Professor Jackson was staying as one of the professors here. She wondered if the luck of the dark arts professor would affect him and he would stay a professor her for the remainder of the school year.
(He has a work around. Sort of) He stood up with a smile. "I believe he has a few words for sll of you." She said stepping aside. "Hello all. You know me at this point. I'm excited to be here for the forseeable future. Now I know theres the whole bad luck charm with the DADA position but I'm also positive that i'll be perfectly fine." He said. "I'd like to announce that every year I will be working alongside someone. To give you all varied education and learning. For the remainder of this year I'm hapoy to announce to be working with auror Ronald Billius Weasley who will be arriving within the week to help me with the rest of your lessons."

(He has a work around. Sort of) He stood up with a smile. "I believe he has a few words for sll of you." She said stepping aside. "Hello all. You know me at this point. I'm excited to be here for the forseeable future. Now I know theres the whole bad luck charm with the DADA position but I'm also positive that i'll be perfectly fine." He said. "I'd like to announce that every year I will be working alongside someone. To give you all varied education and learning. For the remainder of this year I'm hapoy to announce to be working with auror Ronald Billius Weasley who will be arriving within the week to help me with the rest of your lessons."
The students watched and listen as professor Wilde stood up and spoke, the great hall went up in quiet chatter and whispers as Wilde announced that Ronald Weasley was the person to be helping Wilde.

The students watched and listen as professor Wilde stood up and spoke, the great hall went up in quiet chatter and whispers as Wilde announced that Ronald Weasley was the person to be helping Wilde.
"So everyone make sure to give him a warm welcome." He said.

I'd say he might be the most famous Weasley)
(that's true with the events of the battle of Hogwarts and all that he did with being friends with Harry and their little adventures...the twins mostly if any of the students are big fans of troublemaking and prankes at school X3 )

The next day was the start of the weekend.
Emily walked over to the Hufflepuff common rooms. Stopping by the kitchens to get some treats for Earl. Her mind had been on her father and the lengths he was taking, it had never crossed her father would do this. She did not get much sleep having awoken pretty early in the morning. She now stood outside waiting for Earl.

Emily walked over to the Hufflepuff common rooms. Stopping by the kitchens to get some treats for Earl. Her mind had been on her father and the lengths he was taking, it had never crossed her father would do this. She did not get much sleep having awoken pretty early in the morning. She now stood outside waiting for Earl.
Earl came by. "Hey." He said.

Earl came by. "Hey." He said.
"Hi Earl...how you feeling...were you able to sleep better?...I got you some treats form the kitchen.." she said handing him the box. She felt terrible for everything her father had been putting him through. She also wished she knew how to bake or cook then the treats would have felt more sincere.

"Hi Earl...how you feeling...were you able to sleep better?...I got you some treats form the kitchen.." she said handing him the box. She felt terrible for everything her father had been putting him through. She also wished she knew how to bake or cook then the treats would have felt more sincere.
He set the box to the side. "Don't." He said. "Don't try to apologize for what your father's been doing. None of this is your fault. Its his." He said. "Any guilt that you're feeling over this. Let it go. It's not yours to bear."

He set the box to the side. "Don't." He said. "Don't try to apologize for what your father's been doing. None of this is your fault. Its his." He said. "Any guilt that you're feeling over this. Let it go. It's not yours to bear."
Emily watched as Earl set the box aside before looking back at him. "You don't understand Earl I still feel horrible for what has been happening....I can't let go of that feeling I have because you know as well as I do that you would fine, safe and and just not having such a horrable experience if we weren't friends" Emily said folding her arms and looking away frowning.

Emily watched as Earl set the box aside before looking back at him. "You don't understand Earl I still feel horrible for what has been happening....I can't let go of that feeling I have because you know as well as I do that you would fine, safe and and just not having such a horrable experience if we weren't friends" Emily said folding her arms and looking away frowning.
"So what?" He asked. "If this is what it takes then its worth it."

Emily frowned at Thomas comment "I will not be doing such a thing! "
"Really?" He sneered. Then he put up a high pitchee voice. "Fidgit only did what he thought was best for his mistress." He said. "How did you learn about that?" Earl snapped.

"Really?" He sneered. Then he put up a high pitchee voice. "Fidgit only did what he thought was best for his mistress." He said. "How did you learn about that?" Earl snapped.
Emily was surprised when Thomas mimicked Fidgit's high-pitched voice. "what is wrong with you?!....you have nothing better to do than to be meddling in things that don't concern you?!"

Emily was surprised when Thomas mimicked Fidgit's high-pitched voice. "what is wrong with you?!....you have nothing better to do than to be meddling in things that don't concern you?!"
"You concern me. Its no secret you're family still openly supports You-Know-Who's ideals." Thomas said. "The apple can't fall far from the tree."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back