• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
He followed her without talking.
Emily pulled him along until they were down an empty hall. "Earl...what's wrong? You arnt acting like yourself...you burly touched your food....okay you weren't able to complete in the quitich match but you needed to sleep...its only the first game of the season..." she spoke letting go of his arm

Emily pulled him along until they were down an empty hall. "Earl...what's wrong? You arnt acting like yourself...you burly touched your food....okay you weren't able to complete in the quitich match but you needed to sleep...its only the first game of the season..." she spoke letting go of his arm
"Its important Emily." He said. "Quidditch is what I'm best at. Its what I've always been good at. I should have played. Everything's wrong. I'm always looking over my soldier. I'm always tired. Emily what if I'm seeing things. What if I'm going mad."

"Its important Emily." He said. "Quidditch is what I'm best at. Its what I've always been good at. I should have played. Everything's wrong. I'm always looking over my soldier. I'm always tired. Emily what if I'm seeing things. What if I'm going mad."
"I know you are fantastic at quidditch no one is denying it.....but if you went out there and played this morning with how you were feeling....you couldn't even keep your bloody eyes opened ....you could have gotten yourself killed!" Emily said upset that he would think of going out there when he clearly could not and that upset her she didn't want to loose her friend. She sighed and folded her arms calming herself down she was worried for Earl but didn't want to start a fight. "You arnt going mad Earl....I believe you....maybe it would be best if we notify the headmistress of what you been feeling and seeing maybe she can help.." Emily suggested wanting to help.

"I know you are fantastic at quidditch no one is denying it.....but if you went out there and played this morning with how you were feeling....you couldn't even keep your bloody eyes opened ....you could have gotten yourself killed!" Emily said upset that he would think of going out there when he clearly could not and that upset her she didn't want to loose her friend. She sighed and folded her arms calming herself down she was worried for Earl but didn't want to start a fight. "You arnt going mad Earl....I believe you....maybe it would be best if we notify the headmistress of what you been feeling and seeing maybe she can help.." Emily suggested wanting to help.
He nodded. "But I don't know where her office is. Do you?"

He nodded. "But I don't know where her office is. Do you?"
Emily looked at Earl with concern after what he said. She did not say anything about his comment but took his hand "...yes I know where it is....come on" Emily said walking head and she pulled Earl behind her. How could he forget where the headmistress's office was. He has been sent there a couple of times before.

Emily looked at Earl with concern after what he said. She did not say anything about his comment but took his hand "...yes I know where it is....come on" Emily said walking head and she pulled Earl behind her. How could he forget where the headmistress's office was. He has been sent there a couple of times before.
(He has? I forgot)

(Oh they did)
(yea so if he went for that time I would guess out of what we rped...both at least need back in her office at least one more time in the past year and the half they been in school XD. are you going to change anything or you want me to just rewrite it as him being tired and cant remember at the moment?)

He nodded. "Okay." He said.

Emily had tried the old password and nothing she was just left there standing with Earl. "The password has changed....do you know it Earl?" She asked turning to Earl.
He shrugged. "For your information it is little business of yours how to get into my office." McGonagall said. "I don't remember seeing you at the Quidditch pitch this morning Mr. Johnson. I assume that you've come to see me to talk about your absence." She looked stern as always. "If yoi have something to say it will have to wait until I announce that I have decided upon Gryffindor's new head of house."

He shrugged. "For your information it is little business of yours how to get into my office." McGonagall said. "I don't remember seeing you at the Quidditch pitch this morning Mr. Johnson. I assume that you've come to see me to talk about your absence." She looked stern as always. "If yoi have something to say it will have to wait until I announce that I have decided upon Gryffindor's new head of house."
Emily got startled hearing McGonagall's voice behind them. She turns around to be faced with the stern-looking woman. "Sorry ma'am, we weren't trying to sneak in to cause any trouble....we would never!" Emily quickly said after McGonagall made her presence noticed. "no wait ma'am this can't wait... it's important! More than just why Earl missed the game...please I don't think this should wait"

Emily got startled hearing McGonagall's voice behind them. She turns around to be faced with the stern-looking woman. "Sorry ma'am, we weren't trying to sneak in to cause any trouble....we would never!" Emily quickly said after McGonagall made her presence noticed. "no wait ma'am this can't wait... it's important! More than just why Earl missed the game...please I don't think this should wait"
She looked at them. "Very Well." She walked forward to the enterance tonher Office. "Albus Dumbledore." She said as the password.

Emily took a seat with Earl on one of the chairs in McGonagall's office. "go on Earl tell her...tell her what's been going on" Emily whispered at Earl nudging him to speak.
"I haven't slept recently professor." He said. "Well I would think not Mr. Johnson. You have a knack for knowing when your in trouble. I belive the scource of your worried are with us as we speak." She waved her wand and a creature became visible. It was a house-elf. It wore an old blanket wrapped around itself. It was the house elf belonging to Emily's father. Fidgit.

"I haven't slept recently professor." He said. "Well I would think not Mr. Johnson. You have a knack for knowing when your in trouble. I belive the scource of your worried are with us as we speak." She waved her wand and a creature became visible. It was a house-elf. It wore an old blanket wrapped around itself. It was the house elf belonging to Emily's father. Fidgit.
"Fidgit?..." Emily said standing up recognizing the house elf. "you been the one creeping through all the school following and watching us and worse terrorizing Earl?! " she asked fully upset.

"Fidgit?..." Emily said standing up recognizing the house elf. "you been the one creeping through all the school following and watching us and worse terrorizing Earl?! " she asked fully upset.
Fidgit looked down. "Fidgit didn't want to mistress." He said in a shamful high pitch voice. "The master told Fidgit to do it. And when Fidgit said he did not want to. Master made Fidget sew his mouth shut for several days."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back