• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
Emily hoped to plan something with Earl to gather the book, but he was gone when she turned to the side to speak to him. "Earl?....EARL!" she called out his name, the second time more out of shock as she spotted him walking towards the book, in his reckless matter as always. "Stop!...what about the traps..." she called out scared herself to move and inch.
This time... she was right. The chest disappeared in an explosion that sent Earl flying backwards. He hit the wall where a hole opened and closed around his arm. He started screaming. Not the typical Earl scream, not a yell, or a shout, but pure agony.

This time... she was right. The chest disappeared in an explosion that sent Earl flying backwards. He hit the wall where a hole opened and closed around his arm. He started screaming. Not the typical Earl scream, not a yell, or a shout, but pure agony.
"Earl!..." Emily yelled out this time not out of annoyance that Earl was being careless or an idiot. But she was truely worried and scared for him. The scream making her feel a horrible knot in the pit of her stomach. "Earl you bloody idiot! I said we should not just walk up to it." She scolled him fighting back tears from hearing his painful screams. She worked on keeping calm and not freaking out as she rushed to help free him.

"Earl!..." Emily yelled out this time not out of annoyance that Earl was being careless or an idiot. But she was truely worried and scared for him. The scream making her feel a horrible knot in the pit of her stomach. "Earl you bloody idiot! I said we should not just walk up to it." She scolled him fighting back tears from hearing his painful screams. She worked on keeping calm and not freaking out as she rushed to help free him.
His arm was stuck in the wall when she pulled he screamed louder. "Break the wall!" He yelled.

His arm was stuck in the wall when she pulled he screamed louder. "Break the wall!" He yelled.
(XD I didn't think of it but lol glad you wrote that, love the idea that she is so scared because he is screaming that she forgets she has magic and instead pulls his arm)

"I'm sorry!" She yelled letting him go after trying to tug him loose from the wall. She quickly steped back from him pulling out her wand and aimming at the wall. The wall imploded inwards and around Earl freeing his arm.
(Poor Earl.n. good think healing magic is one of Emily's strong suits)

(XD I didn't think of it but lol glad you wrote that, love the idea that she is so scared because he is screaming that she forgets she has magic and instead pulls his arm)

"I'm sorry!" She yelled letting him go after trying to tug him loose from the wall. She quickly steped back from him pulling out her wand and aimming at the wall. The wall imploded inwards and around Earl freeing his arm.
(Poor Earl.n. good think healing magic is one of Emily's strong suits)
His arm came out mangles and with holes in it.

His arm came out mangles and with holes in it.
(Oh God his poor arm 😢>-<)

Emily gasped rushing to his side, covering her mouth to how grotest his arm looked. "Your arm..." she whispered, holding back tears to see the state of it. Emily pulled out her wand shaking a bit as she just stared at Earl's arm. Closing her eyes, she took in a deep breath calming herself. She wound be able to help him out if she was a nervous wreck less mess. She pointed her wand at his arm "Episkey" Emily spoke clearly as his arm began to be healed. "Ferula" she added a bit later as bandage apeared and gently wrapped around his injured arm.

(She is only a second year, she had her practice with healing magic and quite good at it but what you think might be more of an 80% heal or less?)

(Oh God his poor arm 😢>-<)

Emily gasped rushing to his side, covering her mouth to how grotest his arm looked. "Your arm..." she whispered, holding back tears to see the state of it. Emily pulled out her wand shaking a bit as she just stared at Earl's arm. Closing her eyes, she took in a deep breath calming herself. She wound be able to help him out if she was a nervous wreck less mess. She pointed her wand at his arm "Episkey" Emily spoke clearly as his arm began to be healed. "Ferula" she added a bit later as bandage apeared and gently wrapped around his injured arm.

(She is only a second year, she had her practice with healing magic and quite good at it but what you think might be more of an 80% heal or less?)
(I'd say about 80% successful)
He winced as he treated his arm. "Guess you were right." He said. "Still gonna open the next chest I see."

(I'd say about 80% successful)
He winced as he treated his arm. "Guess you were right." He said. "Still gonna open the next chest I see."
"You will still have to see Madam Pomfrey after this....your arm is still in bad shape.." she quietly commented whipping her cheek with her free hand as the bandage finished wrapping around his arm. "well of course, I was right!....no Earl you cant!...that will just be idiotic if you do....might have to carry you out in pieces if you open another chest..."

"You will still have to see Madam Pomfrey after this....your arm is still in bad shape.." she quietly commented whipping her cheek with her free hand as the bandage finished wrapping around his arm. "well of course, I was right!....no Earl you cant!...that will just be idiotic if you do....might have to carry you out in pieces if you open another chest..."
"We aren't leaving without that book."

He paused. "Fine... But we're coming back." He said
Emily was a bit taken back in surprise, not expecting Earl to just agree to her reasoning, or more say her worry about continuing to find the book. Emily helped him up onto his feet, "like that, you have some sense left in you..." she answered.

(so will they be returning or will they forcefully have to continue wether they want to or not .....ooooh)

Emily was a bit taken back in surprise, not expecting Earl to just agree to her reasoning, or more say her worry about continuing to find the book. Emily helped him up onto his feet, "like that, you have some sense left in you..." she answered.

(so will they be returning or will they forcefully have to continue wether they want to or not .....ooooh)
(For now they'll call it)

"Let's go." He said.

(oh okaies,....um Jace....they dont have to head back if you were planning something...I am just playing to what Emily would be saying you know)

"right," she responded going back the way they had originally come from.
(Literally its netter this way. No worries)

He followed her holding his arm.

"What are we gonna tell jer?" He asked.
"What do you mean we?....your the one that had the bright idea in opening more chests..." Emily commented. "...don't go on saying it was one of the beasts, could get Hagrid in trouble..." she said trying to think of something "would she buy a flying accident?..." she suggested

"What do you mean we?....your the one that had the bright idea in opening more chests..." Emily commented. "...don't go on saying it was one of the beasts, could get Hagrid in trouble..." she said trying to think of something "would she buy a flying accident?..." she suggested
"OI! I don't have flying accidents!" He said defensively and reflexively.

"OI! I don't have flying accidents!" He said defensively and reflexively.
"Oh that's a lie..." Emily replied crossing her arms "you did fall off once...I stoped your fall during one of your games....your injuries would have been worse" she claimed

(Don't remember if it was because he was tired or sick or he got hit ...would have to find the past post)

"Oh that's a lie..." Emily replied crossing her arms "you did fall off once...I stoped your fall during one of your games....your injuries would have been worse" she claimed

(Don't remember if it was because he was tired or sick or he got hit ...would have to find the past post)
"That was because I got hit with a bludger. That's not an accident that was sabatoge."

"That was because I got hit with a bludger. That's not an accident that was sabatoge."
(😆 this is funny I could just imagine his reaction. The slander to his good name)
"Alright I guess that wasn't a total accident in your part....but you did end up in the hospital wig due to the hit..." she added "Well then we wont lie and say it was due to flying...Can't have you stain your reputation.." she added "Well then you come up with something...it is the holidays we been exploring the school like any others wold.." she added

(😆 this is funny I could just imagine his reaction. The slander to his good name)
"Alright I guess that wasn't a total accident in your part....but you did end up in the hospital wig due to the hit..." she added "Well then we wont lie and say it was due to flying...Can't have you stain your reputation.." she added "Well then you come up with something...it is the holidays we been exploring the school like any others wold.." she added
"I'll come up with something." He said.

"You always do.." Emily replied as they retrace their sleeps back towards the restricted area of the library
When they got ot the hospital wing he said that he had tried to play a prank on the giant squid and it went wrong. This earned him a week's detention

Users who are viewing this thread

Back