• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
Earl did... The opposite of that marching right up to the chest and opening it. Then he began to dig through it.
It was like talking to a wall sometimes as she warned Earl that it might be better to leave the chest alone he did nothing but the opposite and went over to open it. "Earl!?...what the bloody?..." Emily said as she turned to see Earl by the chest half of his body into the large chest as he dug through it. "...you are thick...what are you even doing? that could have been another trap.." she exclaimed.

It was like talking to a wall sometimes as she warned Earl that it might be better to leave the chest alone he did nothing but the opposite and went over to open it. "Earl!?...what the bloody?..." Emily said as she turned to see Earl by the chest half of his body into the large chest as he dug through it. "...you are thick...what are you even doing? that could have been another trap.." she exclaimed.
"In which case I'd be in trouble and you'd be gloating. Win-Win." He said tossing her an ornate scarf

"In which case I'd be in trouble and you'd be gloating. Win-Win." He said tossing her an ornate scarf
Emily crossed her arms and rolled her eyes "I despise you.." She huffed at the same time the ornate scarf landed on her head. "Earl...don't throw...oh this is pretty..." She started to scol him as she pulled the scarf off herself only to stop and look at the scarf. "...what was this doing in there?...is that just some old trunk?.." Emily questioned walking over. Now standing right next to him and the trunk she look into it

Emily crossed her arms and rolled her eyes "I despise you.." She huffed at the same time the ornate scarf landed on her head. "Earl...don't throw...oh this is pretty..." She started to scol him as she pulled the scarf off herself only to stop and look at the scarf. "...what was this doing in there?...is that just some old trunk?.." Emily questioned walking over. Now standing right next to him and the trunk she look into it
There were a lot of old but very fancy clothes and a bunch of galleons

Emily placed her wand away as she kneeled down next to Earl as he dug through the trunk. This looks like someone's "Trunk....should we be digging though it?" She asked
"They probably aren't coming back for it." He sais pulling out a yellow vest with an old hufflepuff crest on the right pec.

"They probably aren't coming back for it." He sais pulling out a yellow vest with an old hufflepuff crest on the right pec.
Emily looked at the clothing items in the trunk. "I guess your right....they look much older then what I even seen in any witch or wizard ware before.....looks like what you see in the books or the ghosts wear..." she commented looking down at the pretty scarf in her hands that Earl had tossed at her. "Oh...that has the badger on it.." she added noticing the crest on the vest.

Emily looked at the clothing items in the trunk. "I guess your right....they look much older then what I even seen in any witch or wizard ware before.....looks like what you see in the books or the ghosts wear..." she commented looking down at the pretty scarf in her hands that Earl had tossed at her. "Oh...that has the badger on it.." she added noticing the crest on the vest.
"I look good in this." He said.

Emily looks at Earl "Not bad...add a nice shirt and you look quite decent and not as if you crawled out from a mud bit.." she quipped. A snarky smile on her lips as she looks back into the trunk.
He pointed his wand at her. Mud shot from the tip of his want and hit her shirt. "Oops." He said.

He pointed his wand at her. Mud shot from the tip of his want and hit her shirt. "Oops." He said.
Emily gasped "EARL!" she yelled as she looked down at her shirt and the mud now on it. Emily glared at him as she got up "I hate you.." she huffed pulling out her wand to clean herself up

She managed to get her shirt back to its clean state. She just frowned at the question not answering him. To his question she just sticked out her tongue at him. It was true she didn't hate him, but he sure was annoying at times.
He closed the chest and pointed his wand at it. "Reducio." It shrunk till it was the size of a thumbtack. He pocketed it.

He closed the chest and pointed his wand at it. "Reducio." It shrunk till it was the size of a thumbtack. He pocketed it.
Emily shook her head as she crossed her arms as Earl reduced the large chest into a tiny version that easily fit in his pocket. "Your unbelievable..." she commented as she started to walk ahead. Herself folding up and placing the scarf he had thrown at her into her bag.

Emily shook her head as she crossed her arms as Earl reduced the large chest into a tiny version that easily fit in his pocket. "Your unbelievable..." she commented as she started to walk ahead. Herself folding up and placing the scarf he had thrown at her into her bag.
"What it might be useful later." He said.

"Hey look." He pointed to a pedestal with a book.
"That must be the book!.." Emily said in an excited gasp, glad that they had finally found what they had come for. She took a step forward towards the book but suddenly stoped. She then just stood there looking towards the book. "There might be another trap...its a bit suspicious the book just being in a pedestal in the middle of this large cavernous room..." she commented looking over to Earl, weary of something else happening after the two knights they had to deal with

"That must be the book!.." Emily said in an excited gasp, glad that they had finally found what they had come for. She took a step forward towards the book but suddenly stoped. She then just stood there looking towards the book. "There might be another trap...its a bit suspicious the book just being in a pedestal in the middle of this large cavernous room..." she commented looking over to Earl, weary of something else happening after the two knights they had to deal with
Earl walked to the book with reckless abandon

Earl walked to the book with reckless abandon
Emily hoped to plan something with Earl to gather the book, but he was gone when she turned to the side to speak to him. "Earl?....EARL!" she called out his name, the second time more out of shock as she spotted him walking towards the book, in his reckless matter as always. "Stop!...what about the traps..." she called out scared herself to move and inch.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back