• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
(I just love this response)
Emily looked at Earl waiting for him to jump into the arch reckless first. But it never came to be, as she was taken by suprise as a smirk crossed Earl's face as he looked at her. She didn't have time to react as he pushed her into the arch. "EARL!" She yelled out angrily as she disappeared into the portal.
He poked his head through after. "I think its safe."

Emily slowed down her walking as she held her wand tightly her view not leaving the light coming from down the long corridor "This doesn't seem weird to you Earl?" she asked
"This has been weird since we were told we can both see an ancient kind of magic no one else does."

"This has been weird since we were told we can both see an ancient kind of magic no one else does."
"Yes,...well that too, I haven't forgotten about that...it still seems impossible that we can be the only ones and what are even the chances that it's the two of us...two people that knows eachother...its nothing but ridiculous.." Emily commented ad she stoped walking "...I find it weird that it's been a bit simple for us to get were we are....from the books you gotten me...you know places like this?, ......should there not be traps of some sort?" She questioned

Last edited:
"Yes,...well that too, I haven't forgotten about that...it still seems impossible that we can be the only ones and what are even the chances that it's the two of us...two people that knows eachother...its nothing but ridiculous.." Emily commented ad she stoped walking "...I find it weird that it's been a bit simple for use to get were we are....the books you gotten me...you know places like this, shoukd there not be traps of some sort?" She questioned
As if on cue the statues around them began to move.

As if on cue the statues around them began to move.
(Hehe she jinxed it 😅 🤣)
Emily gasped jumping back from getting startled as the statues started to move around them. She really should have just kept her mouth shut. "...I spoke to soon ..." she said taking afew steps back wand at the ready as the statues all left their posts.

(Hehe she jinxed it 😅 🤣)
Emily gasped jumping back from getting startled as the statues started to move around them. She really should have just kept her mouth shut. "...I spoke to soon ..." she said taking afew steps back wand at the ready as the statues all left their posts.
He pointed his wand at one of the statues which pulled out a sword.

"Flipendo!" He yelled shooting it with a knockback jinx.
The knight gets pushed back stumbling a bit as it's heavy steps tried to restableized itself for another attack.

Emily casted Protego creating a shield around herself as a stone sword came down on her from another stoned Knight.

The knight gets pushed back stumbling a bit as it's heavy steps tried to restableized itself for another attack.

Emily casted Protego creating a shield around herself as a stone sword came down on her from another stoned Knight.
He pointed his wand at the one attackinf Emily. "Expulso!"

He pointed his wand at the one attackinf Emily. "Expulso!"
Emily flinched back covering herself within the shield as the knight that had attacked her exploded into chunks. "Thanks..." she replied standing up and undoing the shield. Her smile quickly went away as the knight that Earl had original pushed back had regained its balance and was ready to swing at the boy. "Stupefy" she yelled pointing at the knight.

Emily flinched back covering herself within the shield as the knight that had attacked her exploded into chunks. "Thanks..." she replied standing up and undoing the shield. Her smile quickly went away as the knight that Earl had original pushed back had regained its balance and was ready to swing at the boy. "Stupefy" she yelled pointing at the knight.
It was temporarily stunned and Earl whirled around pointing at the attacker. He waved his wand and the floor became slippery causing the knigjt to topple over.

It was temporarily stunned and Earl whirled around pointing at the attacker. He waved his wand and the floor became slippery causing the knigjt to topple over.
The Knight slipped crashing to the ground.
Emily levitated a large pot sending it crashing on to another of the knights.
(X3 the pot crashes and out pop some money or better yet they find a chest and it has this random hat or gloves XD)

The Knight slipped crashing to the ground.
Emily levitated a large pot sending it crashing on to another of the knights.
(X3 the pot crashes and out pop some money or better yet they find a chest and it has this random hat or gloves XD)
He looked around with satisfaction

He looked around with satisfaction
(I say they do find a chest like the game....think it will be some treasure or something and it has some old robes or a cape or a scarf like the game 😆 🤣)

"That wasn't as bad as expected" Emily spoke as the threat of the kights were gone. "Was not expecting to be doing this when simply retreving a book.." she commented

(I say they do find a chest like the game....think it will be some treasure or something and it has some old robes or a cape or a scarf like the game 😆 🤣)

"That wasn't as bad as expected" Emily spoke as the threat of the kights were gone. "Was not expecting to be doing this when simply retreving a book.." she commented
"Hey what's that?" He pointed st a chest that appeared

Users who are viewing this thread

Back