• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Future of Jarack OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Curious about something. Does Lyle still exist and is he there in Rolrogga cause it's been kinda conflicting whether he's present or not.

Curious about something. Does Lyle still exist and is he there in Rolrogga cause it's been kinda conflicting whether he's present or not.
Lyle still exists and is still the older twin brother to Layla ^^ ColdEmergency gave us the okay to keep him in the story, though more as a background character. Currently, he's well and alive back home in Jareedi and happily settled down.

She asked you lol

From memory though I'd need to check... The eldest Prince of maho was killed a few months prior to the start of the rp. Jareedi wouldn't know about it and the Maho people haven't asked questions outside of maho yet
So he's been dead for months and Maho managed to keep that fact under wraps from literally everyone else?

Seems kinda self centered to deprive a kingdom and his family the chance to mourn their prince just to save face.

So he's been dead for months and Maho managed to keep that fact under wraps from literally everyone else?

Seems kinda self centered to deprive a kingdom and his family the chance to mourn their prince just to save face.
They didn't mail Jareedi and Akuma like "hey how's it going, eldest Prince was found murdered outside the...."
His family and people in the country would have some idea

Hey congratulations everyone for having the rp reach the second page, my next post will have a time skip in it and I’ll hopefully post that later today/tonight

I feel like I wrote too much. Hope it's semi-coherent since I'm like half awake and running on fumes at this point.

(Shoutout my inability to sleep you a real one)

To be honest, I hadn't even thought of searching up outfits until you had and now I'm addicted to looking for them. >:V I hope you know how much you've cursed my pinterest board. /lh

To be honest, I hadn't even thought of searching up outfits until you had and now I'm addicted to looking for them. >:V I hope you know how much you've cursed my pinterest board. /lh
ahaha! ONE OF US!!!!

Yelae would be great on the dancefloor, but her sister is there so gotta avoid that at all costs :ghostxnx:🔥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back