• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Future of Jarack OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Uhm I’m sorry i can’t reply currently I’m sort of going through some things, I’m really sorry if everyone is waiting for me to reply, I don’t mind if you continue but if you move the rp outside of the castle ( like if they go to a woods or something lol idk this is just an example ) to bring Almond, I’m really sorry but currently I don’t want my replies to be “low quality” because I’m tired and also not really Y’know mentally ok. I hope you guys don’t mind me taking a small break from the internet for a bit haha-
You do you, I can do small posts for almond if need be

Take care of yourself an all that sorta stuff

Uhm I’m sorry i can’t reply currently I’m sort of going through some things, I’m really sorry if everyone is waiting for me to reply, I don’t mind if you continue but if you move the rp outside of the castle ( like if they go to a woods or something lol idk this is just an example ) to bring Almond, I’m really sorry but currently I don’t want my replies to be “low quality” because I’m tired and also not really Y’know mentally ok. I hope you guys don’t mind me taking a small break from the internet for a bit haha-
no worries! I hope you feel better soon QwQ sending you air hugs~ =w=

Take care of yourself, Nagabe >3< Never feel guilty for putting your well-being first ^^

AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa you aint got no business making a character this wholesome. AHHHH my heart :ghostxnx: <X3
I'm glad you love her despite me rushing through my sheet 😭

I just wanted a genuinely nice bean in an rp like this who's probably more likely to get stomped on and manipulated

I apologies for my tardiness. I did not know that we were continuing despite the new players. I shall make a post either today or Monday.

since it looks like a timeskip is coming soon, would it be better if I introduced Mira after?

yeah, I feel like that might be easiest since the post should be really soon

Ima have to apologise, my last post was written on my phone and for some reason is missing the last chunk of said post which would have led to a timeskip.

Ima edit it when I have the chance to write on something other than my phone aha

11:40 I edited the post.

Last edited:
Side note: Yelae will not like the fact she can't go to the temple xD

Doing my check-in. I'm still interested and committed to the roleplay. I'm just currently busy so I can't reply or pop in as much in OOC for the week. ^w^

Just thought I'd mention post order doesn't matter so much atm and is only important inn the sense of if a battle happens so long as the plot isn't moved dramatically so feel free to post

Hey I don’t think that I’m going to be able to keep up with all the work I have. Sorry for waiting so long. This is a great RP and I hope you can keep it going.

With half the cast dropping im kinda not in the mood to lol

If we have enough people to continue im gonna gm it but with the majority leaving being from maho I can't help but wonder what's wrong aha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back