• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Future of Jarack OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Shina: *Finds out about Rias's disappointing magic.* Such a shame.
Maria: *Knows that she is one of the main threats in the Maho royal family.*

It's good to see that, despite their differences, all of Shina's children can come together in unity to simultaneously dunk on Maho. 😇

Shina: *Finds out about Rias's disappointing magic.* Such a shame.
Maria: *Knows that she is one of the main threats in the Maho royal family.*
Crazy enough Rias' magic is pretty dangerous as he can enter any room armed to the teeth. Particularly if he is striped of his weapons before hand.

He's basically Batman.

Yelae is gonna go fangirl! So... she lasted one post without causing a commotion!

Be to much of a joke but i imagine the Akumans being like the swamp folk in avatar
"Naw don't be silly lamb is people food"
"Slim only eats horses and enemies"

*gets out her spear and eyes a Maho guard*

By the by, I'm still very much interested in the roleplay. Apologies for being a little quiet. I'll wait on that time skip before posting again. ^w^

Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Syfer Syfer
Hate to be that sort of GM but if I could get a estimate on when your able to make a first post or if your out/in/wanting to come back later at some point

before I need to murder off characters to force plot along aha

Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Syfer Syfer
Hate to be that sort of GM but if I could get a estimate on when your able to make a first post or if your out/in/wanting to come back later at some point

before I need to murder off characters to force plot along aha
Ah yes sorry. I can post tomorrow, but if that is an issue then I don't mind my character being moved.

I am just going to throw what I wrote, since I am clearly holding up the rp. 😐 ( It was going to have Maria crying in her room. )

Ains and Rias: *Kind of embarrassing themselves with their comments.*
Maria: *Smart enough not to do that, since she knows that her family are secretly grieving.*

Probably also because she's in her room so she has no opportunity to do so. :closed eyes open smile: /lh Speaking of which, may I ask if Shenani's death is a recent development and if it's being kept under wraps?

She asked you lol

From memory though I'd need to check... The eldest Prince of maho was killed a few months prior to the start of the rp. Jareedi wouldn't know about it and the Maho people haven't asked questions outside of maho yet

I'm thinking if I should name any pet Almond acquires a type of nut or if I'm just gonna leave it at Cashew

I'm thinking if I should name any pet Almond acquires a type of nut or if I'm just gonna leave it at Cashew
It's Welt's Dragon so Kashuu is somewhat taken aha it's just lore now that Akuman shit grows larger and different so cashews are actually basketball sized on this fantasy land so the act of feeding a dragon nuts can make sense somewhat lol

Anyway Why not Stachio like pistachio

There are 16 types of nuts and 2 names are taken so that means there are still 14 names left to be chosen, that means in total Almond can have 14 animal friends or companions with a nut related name, I was thinking he had maybe a simple yellow songbird that follows him around everywhere which is why I'm mentioning this lol, I know the dragon isn't technically Almonds but in a way, he did name it to sort of so that's why I crossed Cashew off the list lol

I think the animal friends perk works more in the wild, a song bird wouldn't stick around on or keep up with the Dragon traveling from Akuma to ragga.

Once the plot is outside the city the chance for animal companions to join is much more likely.

Well I was gonna say he smuggled him in his bag but yeah you have a point
The bird I mean lol, I wanted the bird to have a bit of personality but that might be a bit stupid.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back