• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Future of Jarack OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Talk plan and ask questions here, I'd like everyone not to give away goals and info learned about your characters faction.

Won't lie I kinda expect players to drop when they notice the Akuma faction have access to Light sabers and blasters lol

They definitely are, but evidence of that has been posted on the check and elsewhere in other checks of mine haha

No take backs, each player is stuck with the faction they picked once they have read the group PM lol

Some common knowledge/rumours/myths about the three lands…

The lands of akuma have the most deadly flora and fauna of all jarack.
Though they have no army the Akumans are feared in battle.

Elite mages from the kingdom of Maho are able to teleport large groups or even chunks of the ocean to an from the battlefield.

The lands of jareedi are famous for their combat arenas, both martial art and magic tournaments which showcase the absolute best of combatants.

it’s said one on one against a Akuman means death.

it’s rumoured mages of Maho are capable of all types of magic.

its a joke amongst spellswords that they would surrender against any jareedi close enough to strike them.

If this was stardew valley I'd assume a placeholder takes a full week to grow into a cs lol

Idk it's very similar,
None of you commented on the straw hat I won either...

Lol it's just a joke, don't worry about it

Sorry about the absence and the lack of progress on the CS. :'D

I was bamboozled by life, recently, and, to be honest, hadn't made any headway on the CS at all. I wanted to pop in, though, to reaffirm my interest and that I'm still working on it !!

I’d rather sooner then later but I’m happy to wait assuming everyone who posts a sheet wants to play and will still want to when we have a suitable number aha

Sorry for the wait on my CS. Works been really busy. I should have it done sometime this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back