• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Future of Jarack OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I think fluff wants you to change the roles on the top of the interest check so they have prince

So I've been searching on and off for a week looking for suitable art to represent different lands and cities.
Please let me know if you have better kicking about or your able to use one of the sites made for viewing art instead of Google which I use aha

The city of Rolragga Patras.jpg
Rebuilt with stone, marble and gold, this is large trading city and in this uneasy age of peace travellers from all across Jarack visit to see the sights, buy useful/Magic items or to experience something foriegn without crossing fully over the border to Jareedi. Rolragga is home to the grand library of Mogga.
And the Jareedi embassy fb9a9f756b69d3e2a788837b9690e277.jpg
built overlooking the city this embassy is where royalty stay or hold events. It is also the starting location of this rp with each group being or arriving here during the first post.
The party lasts for at least a week and what takes place during that week shall determine what happens next.

Jareedi capital Flafler
20200604_105625.jpg
Largest city in Jareedi and a big ol grand castle would be here to.

Castle Maho is protected by a enchanted Forrest wryhain.jpg
Though it is technically a city just as big as Rolragga.

The Akuman castle would be a unknown to most or only seen from a distance, Maho might have spied upon it using magic and got very perplexed.
Jareedi ships might have seen it from the water and gotten very confused .26ed1dc521d48963145ababa34487c47.jpg
no person from maho or Jareedi have set foot in the land of Akuma, the altered lands are the most dangerous of all Jarack with the flora fauna and population being hostile to any brave or stupid enough to venture into it.

Attachments

• Patras.jpg
    Patras.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 0
  • fb9a9f756b69d3e2a788837b9690e277.jpg
    fb9a9f756b69d3e2a788837b9690e277.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20201107_134212.jpg
    20201107_134212.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 1
Everywhere has dragons, it's just the Akumans who are born with chance of being able to tame them.
Maho mages can learn similar magic but it's considered dangerous/difficult

Most dragons have two eyes and breathe magic relevant to their colour.
Green dragons considered the weakest but they blow wind and can manipulate nature
Red dragons are stronger but only breathe fire
Gold dragons considered the strongest breathe thunder
Black dragons are rare but have been rumored to breathe a cursed flame

Last edited:
I'll respond as needed tomorrow, I ain't writing at 1am lol

Wait I forgot to ask! Do people know about Almond's dragon? More importantly, does Yelae know about this? XD

Wait I forgot to ask! Do people know about Almond's dragon? More importantly, does Yelae know about this? XD
She can see it from a distance, but no one knows the Akumans are arriving by Dragon.

do they know that the Akumans HAVE a dragon?

do they know that the Akumans HAVE a dragon?
They might have heard rumours about tribals being able to control beasts but most wouldn't believe they can ride dragons like one would a horse. That's just silly...

boutta see one royal fangirl real soon 🤣

wait... Yelae will probably have to be wearing a dress for this occasion. Lol that will be fun

"The results are in, it seems the most popular bachelor in all of Jarack is... seven year old boy Almond!... reading the submissions it seems most of the ladies put down the same reason..."

"kid has a dragon"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back