• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Future of Jarack OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Not that it matters much but the chosen warriors of Akuma have a uniform

d7jmuth-4e30487b-fc09-4e2d-b444-f4b1f5979cb5.jpg17cdcd0cdc0a0b5c9fcfed886b78b3a4.jpg
Yahno wouldn't be wearing his metal mask but he would be dressed similar to that.

lol I draw my outfits for my characters and it pains me not having a laptop to draw on coz I feel like such a rookie without pictures Xd

I have no idea why I'm not getting any notifications from this thread >:V Do I unwatch and watch to fix it?

Jareedii are best dressed because they are the best
Preach to the people !! Force isn't the only reason why they won the war >:D /lh

lol I draw my outfits for my characters and it pains me not having a laptop to draw on coz I feel like such a rookie without pictures Xd
🤩 That's so cool !! I'm mostly a stick-man kind of person, so anything beyond that is impressive to me already. ^^ Hope you get your laptop back soon? Would love to see those pictures ^0^

I have no idea why I'm not getting any notifications from this thread >:V Do I unwatch and watch to fix it?

Preach to the people !! Force isn't the only reason why they won the war >:D /lh

🤩 That's so cool !! I'm mostly a stick-man kind of person, so anything beyond that is impressive to me already. ^^ Hope you get your laptop back soon? Would love to see those pictures ^0^

I busted it in a freak accident killing 2 people 😬
Jk I think my hard drive received massive water damage coz I was a dumb dumb and knocked over my coffee when I got up to get something lol, I’m saving up for an iPad Pro and a water proof case for it if they have any

I busted it in a freak accident killing 2 people 😬
Jk I think my hard drive received massive water damage coz I was a dumb dumb and knocked over my coffee when I got up to get something lol, I’m saving up for an iPad Pro and a water proof case for it if they have any
tenor.gif
That sounds absolutely awful, and I want you to know: hi, I'm there with you. I've dropped my phone inside a glass of milk, so I can relate to the pain. 😫 All too much. Fortunately, it was salvageable and fixed up at a shop.

May your path be blessed with a torrent of money, friend. U-U

I’m trying to think if I can get another response in before Flow does their thing but idk if I’ll get off of work on time lol, and even then I don’t wanna hold everyone up coz they’re waiting for me

I’m trying to think if I can get another response in before Flow does their thing but idk if I’ll get off of work on time lol, and even then I don’t wanna hold everyone up coz they’re waiting for me
You all should have time

Heyo people who haven't dropped the rp, some people have dropped before the rp starts proper which has kinda messed up the narrative somewhat. Without mentioning spoilers or faction goals it was my intention to have at least three members of royalty in each faction for the potential of important people being spread out amongst the three kingdoms.

While I don't see the original plot working as I intended (it's adaptable Either way)
I offer three choices on how we can proceed. With my choice being 1 or 2

1) the plot proceeds as normal despite unequal players and depending on what happens in game at the embassy characters could end up anywhere in Jarack.

2) the three factions plot is diluted somewhat and I push the fourth factions involvement faster than it should have arrived but adapted for the loss of players.

3) we reboot this and get players who want to play aha

I'm happy either way but I figured I should give a heads up before changing shit

@MarieK Historia Calamatium Historia Calamatium Syfer Syfer Nagabe Nagabe @Stern LuLuLu Juju Juju lumbago lumbago Vexumin Vexumin

Last edited:
Heyo people who haven't dropped the rp, some people have dropped before the rp starts proper which has kinda messed up the narrative somewhat. Without mentioning spoilers or faction goals it was my intention to have at least three members of royalty in each faction for the potential of important people being spread out amongst the three kingdoms.

While I don't see the original plot working as I intended (it's adaptable Either way)
I offer three choices on how we can proceed. With my choice being 1 or 2

1) the plot proceeds as normal despite unequal players and depending on what happens in game at the embassy characters could end up anywhere in Jarack.

2) the three factions plot is diluted somewhat and I push the fourth factions involvement faster than it should have arrived but adapted for the loss of players.

3) we reboot this and get players who want to play aha

I'm happy either way but I figured I should give a heads up before changing shit

@MarieK Historia Calamatium Historia Calamatium Syfer Syfer Nagabe Nagabe @Stern LuLuLu Juju Juju lumbago lumbago Vexumin Vexumin

Do whatever you think is right lol, but in my personal opinion i’d prefer 1 lol, but I won’t mind playing 2 characters if need be-

Truthfully anything but option 3 and as Nagabe said I'm fine with playing another character if we need to balance out the number of people in each faction.

Nagabe Nagabe Historia Calamatium Historia Calamatium my concern with people playing multi is that the faction dynamic might be shot somewhat, like say historia has two Maho characters and a Jareedi
Or if someone other than me has a character in each faction lol

I also would prefer 1. If ranks must be filled, what about reopening sign-ups and letting those who will join jump into the fray as-is? It could be waved away that the missing roles were busy doing something and could be scheduled to come in much later, depending on their speed at finishing their CSes.

I'm sorry I disappeared. But yes I am still interested. My replies won't be many going forward though.

And really any of the options would be fine with me; although I do agree with lumbago.

Yeah Lumbagos right, why not re-open sign ups? We’re still in a decent spot where almost anyone can still hop in and tag along for the ride, and plus I wouldn’t mind waiting for newcomers to make CS’s lol

Some people have shown attention in wanting to join, which is nice but ultimately it has not stopped me from writing my next post aha

We shall be proceeding as normal and letting players jump in as if they have been around the entire time.

For example
If a new maho princess is made then we can pretend that maria circa has always been this new character or that maria was left in maho/killed off screen.

I don't think its to difficult to adapt as needed but if majority votes call for a brief pause to settle all of this proper id like to ask everyone to join a discord server for convenience instead of having to go over posts on here or pm three different groups aha

I'm on a bushwalk to an from the beach atm so that post will be a bit and the server shall be made when I have time.

or if someone else is real snazzy setting up those sorta things an wants to invite everyone im not to fussed aha

Uhm I’m sorry i can’t reply currently I’m sort of going through some things, I’m really sorry if everyone is waiting for me to reply, I don’t mind if you continue but if you move the rp outside of the castle ( like if they go to a woods or something lol idk this is just an example ) to bring Almond, I’m really sorry but currently I don’t want my replies to be “low quality” because I’m tired and also not really Y’know mentally ok. I hope you guys don’t mind me taking a small break from the internet for a bit haha-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back