• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Furry rp !

ThomasYeagger

Professional meme saver
Title is quite straight forward uh ? I really want some furry rp partner, I just like them !

I had this vampire AU thing on another thread, now let me give you the furry one :)

Now with that we could do a simple humanXfurry one where the human is a pet. OR we can find something more creative. I don't mind tweaking this, maybe have the rp take place later in this world's future when humans are now being accepted, or we could make it fun war story with a human soldier instead of a pet. Let's be creative !

I am still open to other ideas, of course, this is just my current craving ! I am rather active, except at the very very least a few posts a week from me, but generally I'll be able to post every day or so.
Ps: I prefer to rp on Discord, but here is fine, so please don't let that put you off :)

In a world similar to ours but where feral people live, with the mixed looks of animals and humans, and where humans are a very rare and devolved species. Those furies are the developed society and live just like you and me in our realm, while Humans are just some fancy pets that barely talk or stand anymore, because of centuries of captivity and technology being developed to make them even more docile and slow.

Somehow, a few days ago, a sort of... gate would have opened, linking this realm to another one, where only humans lived just like the furies there. The door remained opened for a few weeks, and in this time, the furries could abduct tens of these new breed of humans.The gate then vanished like it came. The humans that were stuck there were taken away as more livestock, to breed new, smarter pets than the humans of this world, with no hope of escaping.

So this is set in a universe were Humans and Animals role are basically reversed?
And they'd kidnap Humans from are world to use for breeding and to be pets?

Just want to make sure I understand this.
Becuase I might be interested if this is still open

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back