• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fullmetal Alchemist rp (m/m)

ZeroTheAngel

Hey there, you can call me Zero, I'm a 20 year old history and literature student, and I'm currently in my third year.

I'm hoping to find someone to do a Fullmetal Alchemist roleplay with me, specifically an OC roleplay set a few years after the end of Brotherhood.

Rules: Be over 18, be comfortable with a roleplay more dedicated to adventure and character building, and just be friendly. No rules on length, I'm not looking for a novella, just as much as you think is necessary. Writing is an escape, not a chore. My replies will fluctuate between long swathes of writing for description and scene setting, and as little as a maybe six lines for faster paced scenes.

I'm okay with the darker themes available in roleplays, like conflict, fighting, and everything Fullmetal Alchemist-esque. I have a few different places I prefer to roleplay, messenger apps, like kik and discord work well as I always have my phone, but I'm up for trying this site for it too.

Here's a quick and bare bones run down of the plot we'd get into.

Long after the defeat of the Homunculi, a strange cult has began performing sacrifices using alchemy, as some sort of strange offering to 'Father', the evil being behind the coup d'etat in Amestris thirty years prior. Kas has been tasked with finding and putting an end to the cult, with unforeseen circumstances.

If you're interested, please PM me! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back