• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fueled with love and hatred - OOC

If there are intertwining backstories going on, sign me up, yo!
If anyone wants to collab something, let me know, I so want to do that.

Ah fabulous!

Maybe that's kinda his way of supporting the family and his sister? That is if their family is still alive?
I like the idea of his stealing being a case of necessity rather than habit ^_^

As for their family, I don't have a ton planned out. Do you have a preference?

I am totally fine with anything so it is up to you!

Ah i like it!
I just wanna know, should Grace be born blind? or become blind due to the explosion thingy?

I really like this idea ! If that's happen, Elena will hate Blast for what he had done that day. Let's say that when they both met up your character was not blind ^-^

I really like this idea ! If that's happen, Elena will hate Blast for what he had done that day. Let say that when they both met up your character was not blind ^-^
Sure!
and you won't need to change too much. Perhaps Grace was bullied coz she was a girl and generally weaker and easily targetable due to her more submissive and quiet personality?

Maybe due to such, Grace looks up to Elena in a way and wants to strive to be more like her? to be strong?

Sure!
and you won't need to change too much. Perhaps Grace was bullied coz she was a girl and generally weaker and easily targetable due to her more submissive and quiet personality?

Maybe due to such, Grace looks up to Elena in a way and wants to strive to be more like her? to be strong?

Yep. Going to made the change rn.

Phil Phil

Some Rper prefer building up their relationship once the RP start or before. I think that creating relationships before the RP starts can help people on their first post. But with the beginning there will be a plenty of opportunity for your character to be introduced with the other Rper.

Ah, nevermind then.
I just think its a lot easier and more fun going into an RP collabing with someone.

Almost finished Sirris o-e

That should be good. Is there any specific backstory you have in mind?

Well currently for Grace all i have for her personal history is :

She was good friends with Elena since highschool.
Has deteriorating eyesight after Blast's explosion thingy.

I'll leave the family history up to you xD coz thats all i've got

Well currently for Grace all i have for her personal history is :

She was good friends with Elena since highschool.
Has deteriorating eyesight after Blast's explosion thingy.

I'll leave the family history up to you xD coz thats all i've got

Alright, I'll get working ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back