• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fueled with love and hatred - OOC

Are you planning to join this RP ? If yes, welcome aboard : ).
Honestly I would like to, but I just have a few questions.

The most important question being how often do you need us to post? I am usually only able to post twice a week, sometimes more, depending on the size of each post. Is that too slow? If not then I would love to join!

Honestly I would like to, but I just have a few questions.

The most important question being how often do you need us to post? I am usually only able to post twice a week, sometimes more, depending on the size of each post. Is that too slow? If not then I would love to join!

I would like you to be active mostly during the main plot. If you do not slowdown the other it should be ok, otherwise the risk of the RP dying is too high, hope you understand. I really want to make this RP great !

I would like you to be active mostly during the main plot. If you do not slowdown the other it should be ok, otherwise the risk of the RP dying is too high, hope you understand. I really want to make this RP great !
Could I join for a while and we see if my speed works for you? If my speed does not then we can just write my character outa the story, honestly it wouldn't be too hard and I understand. The last thing I want to do it increase the risk of this roleplay dying, so if it doesn't work then I will leave no questions asked.

That being said, would you be fine if I joined?

Could I join for a while and we see if my speed works for you? If my speed does not then we can just write my character outa the story, honestly it wouldn't be too hard and I understand. The last thing I want to do it increase the risk of this roleplay dying, so if it doesn't work then I will leave no questions asked.

That being said, would you be fine if I joined?

Yes, come in ^-^

If you want to, of course.

Let me sum up my character in less than a sentence.
Sweet little snowflake.

Sounds good.

I was going to make a skater girl who isn't really hero material, but not inherently bad. Guess that would make her more like an anti-hero.

Chachalotte Chachalotte I have a quick question, if that's all right.

Do all of our powers have to be similar? For example, if a hero has the power to manipulate water, do his other two powers have to be water-related?

Lost Lost

It's ok if you want to hide Felix's powers. However, please contact me via PM his powers with more details just to check if it's alright.

His backstory is great but there is only one thing you need to change : The fueling power appeared 1 years ago from the beginning of the RP and Blast catastroph some month after.

Oh okay so Lost will need to tweak a little with regards to when he received his powers and the encounter with Blast

Hhhhmmmm if it'll help with not changing Felix's bg too much, then perhaps their mother did die when they were younger, but from something else and Grace did get injured in whatever accident or what not?

Everything else you've written can be the same with the added on that about one year ago, the explosion, Grace's injuries which made life even harder (>.< gomen!)

Lost Lost
Chachalotte Chachalotte

Perhaps Felix and Elena could have been in the same grade before he left school? That would make Grace three years younger than the both of them and Elena may have stepped in to help her with bullies who maybe picked on her coz their family was falling apart?

Rantos Rantos

I'm still new to the Nier series : p
However i felt in love with Nier:Automata. This game was just so well made...

Dominaiscna Dominaiscna

I'm totally fine with that :)

If everyone want it i can launch the RP tonight (Which is around 8 hours on my timezone)

Ah no spoilers! I am still stuck at that last credit sequance. No matter how hard I try though, I keep getting stuck.

meanwhile, I'm here crying over the fact that there's no way I can purchase Nier because it's so f*cking exenisve T-T.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back