• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fueled with love and hatred - OOC

Rantos Rantos

No worry about spoilers !
Yeah, the last credit sequence is really hard. But it was definitely a nice move from Takahisa.

LostHaven LostHaven

It's worth it. I also prefer having a PS4 for TLOU !
: P eh, i've already got a sh*t ton of new video games I want...

And Terraria: Otherworld and Prey by themselves are already gonna make me so poor I'll have to live in a cardboard box... Not to mention my PC is brain-dead.

Ariel Ariel Any ideas on how they may know each other? Obviously I haven't gotten Ganon's personality down yet, but I was planning for her to be self-centered and selfish, more focused on doing things that please her than worrying about what other's think. This means using her powers to go up skyscrapers and ignoring heroes or villains that try to stop her. She'd love a good chase, if someone cared enough to come after her.

Sirris would probably be, or at least try to be, the voice of reason for Ganon. The one who worries too much and might nag her a lot about doing dangerous things all because she cares. It would almost be motherly, albeit, they would be friends.

Maybe they could have just been friends since they were young. Some constant in each other's lives, or another one depending on how many Ganon has.

Phineas Forge Phineas Forge

Would they both be aware of the other's fueling or unaware? I kinda figured Ganon would keep hers a secret. Of course, if she's good enough friends with Sirris, she could have told her.

I am fine with either. Sirris tends to be very trusting of friends so she probably would have told Ganon no matter what

Lost Lost

It's ok if you want to hide Felix's powers. However, please contact me via PM his powers with more details just to check if it's alright.

His backstory is great but there is only one thing you need to change : The fueling power appeared 1 years ago from the beginning of the RP and Blast catastroph some month after.

Okay, I'll do that ^^^^

And sorry about the plot holes; I totally mind blanked while writing it >_<

Chachalotte Chachalotte I actually have no idea what his other powers should be >_<

I've been trying to think of two that would keep him on par with other heroes whilst refraining from making him too OP. If you wouldn't mind me asking, do you have any suggestions?

Last edited:
I actually have no idea what his other powers should be >_<

I've been trying to think of two that would keep him on par with other heroes whilst refraining from making him too OP. If you wouldn't mind me asking, do you have any suggestions?

I would help you but... I have created 3 different characters so my brain was blown up and now i can't think about new powers xD
In the worst case just take some powers you would like and if they are too OP we will find a way to balance them.

I would help you but... I have created 3 different characters so my brain was blown up and now i can't think about new powers xD
In the worst case just take some powers you would like and if they are too OP we will find a way to balance them.
Alright ^_^

I have another question, if that's okay. How long ago the Blast incident occurred from the start of the RP? I'm trying to fix the dates in Felix's bio.

Probably in 10 hours.
So buddy, I was planning on having my character finished by tonight but some things came up and I couldn't work on him.

I wanted to say that you all don't have to wait for me to start. I will have my character up sometime tomorrow, but in the meantime don't wait on my account, if my character isn't up then still go ahead and start the roleplay.

So buddy, I was planning on having my character finished by tonight but some things came up and I couldn't work on him.

I wanted to say that you all don't have to wait for me to start. I will have my character up sometime tomorrow, but in the meantime don't wait on my account, if my character isn't up then still go ahead and start the roleplay.
I'm in the same boat.

I'll have my sheet done tomorrow, as things came up for me as well. Feel free to start without me ^_^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back