• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fueled with love and hatred - OOC

Oho I had this speculation brewing in my mind for a while

Where do Felix and Grace stand? Pro Nitro or pro....Awakening?
I had a feeling things would not go well with Awakening considering they are on the side of Blast who, in turn, aren't very much liked by the siblings to say the least.

How will this effect their relationship with Elena who seems to be friendly with the rebels?

Dun dun dun!

@Lost Chachalotte Chachalotte

I was quite surprised from Felix reaction ahah, things are getting interesting.

Also, there will probably be a timeskip soon.

I have some questions :

-How much her power affect the speed of an object depending of the pounds ? Like, is it two time faster for a bullet, a truck,...

-When she lift in the air somebody, is it really high and fast ?

-How did she killed her parents during the past ?

-Also, i liked how your character is acting alone and of course it fit the criminal case. However, 15 seems really young, well too young for acting on her own, and she was only 14 when escaping. Maybe 18-19 would fit better.

Everything else looks fine, please answer me and you will be accept :) !

Aliaas Aliaas

I have some questions :

-How much her power affect the speed of an object depending of the pounds ? Like, is it two time faster for a bullet, a truck,...

-When she lift in the air somebody, is it really high and fast ?

-How did she killed her parents during the past ?

-Also, i liked how your character is acting alone and of course it fit the criminal case. However, 15 seems really young, well too young for acting on her own, and she was only 14 when escaping. Maybe 18-19 would fit better.

Everything else looks fine, please answer me and you will be accept :) !

Aliaas Aliaas
Okay!
So
- The lighter an object is the faster it will go when she exerts her power on them so...err....I guess two times faster for a bullet and also I think it would be safe to say she cannot speed up a truck as it is way to heavy for her power to have any REAL influence on it
- Like above, it all really depends on how heavy some one is so say they are...roughly 120 then she can lift them fairly quick(Not like ZOOM your in the air but considerably fast) and well the further someone gets from her the weaker her power's influence will become and they will start to dip - like wise if they close to her then she will have more strength and can therefore shove or push them back with a lot more force.
- Killed her parents shortly after gaining her powers using the families house hold weapons as they were a military family and what kind of military family doesnt have guns and stuff laying about.
- I can change her age to 18 though I would prefer her being shorter than the average height for her age ^3^
Ill make the edits once you're satisfied

Okay!
So
- The lighter an object is the faster it will go when she exerts her power on them so...err....I guess two times faster for a bullet and also I think it would be safe to say she cannot speed up a truck as it is way to heavy for her power to have any REAL influence on it
- Like above, it all really depends on how heavy some one is so say they are...roughly 120 then she can lift them fairly quick(Not like ZOOM your in the air but considerably fast) and well the further someone gets from her the weaker her power's influence will become and they will start to dip - like wise if they close to her then she will have more strength and can therefore shove or push them back with a lot more force.
- Killed her parents shortly after gaining her powers using the families house hold weapons as they were a military family and what kind of military family doesnt have guns and stuff laying about.
- I can change her age to 18 though I would prefer her being shorter than the average height for her age ^3^
Ill make the edits once you're satisfied

Gotcha. For her height that's ok. Please put those details on your CS and you will be set =) !

The time is set at night rn, one of my character is free and he is an hero so it's possible for you to create some trouble. Or you can wait the timeskip which will happen soon, where Nitro will start to "invade" Elderon.​

To time make mah introduction into the city :D also so im going with the fact that my character has only really been doing small time robberies and thefts so she isnt too well known - mostly to the lower populations..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back