• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π…𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 π₯𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐒𝐝𝐝π₯𝐞-π„πšπ«π­π‘ [Interest check | Doubling | OCs]

Paopu Tree

To intertwine two destinies...
0b86063a25a07b957099f70de9f10d46.gif

Hello everyone! Paopu Tree here! ... Again.

I saw that The Lord of the Rings trilogy is back on Netflix and I have been binge-watching them.
It has reignited my interest in the franchise, so I decided to shoot my shot to see if anyone would be interested in a RP involving OCs as well as Canon!

We do not have to follow the movies (or the books, but I haven't read them yet) if you don't want to. I am fairly flexible this time and am very much willing to plot something original with you.
Something after the movies perhaps? Or maybe in between The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings? Message me!
I have got a very small draft of an idea for an original plot, so don't expect an entirely fleshed out story from me haha

A few rules:
I don't care about post length, as long as you don't leave me with 2 sentences.
2. 3rd person only!
3. Pull your weight! I'm not going to plot the entire story by myself.
4. Be 18+. I'm 23 myself.
5. Be patient! I have a life with priorities and I'm sure you do too.
6. Ghosting is not appreciated. If you've lost interest or need more time to post, let me know in a short message.
7. OOC chatter is not required, but I'm open to making new friends.
8. No weird topics such as teen pregnancy. I'm tired of hearing such requests.
9. That said, all important characters must be of age.
10. I am open to f//, m//, and f/m ships.
11. I am hesitant about OC ships.
12. RP only in PM. Ask me about Discord availability.

80804f1e93ff3849ebde558a3bd1144a.gif

For questions or concerns, please PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back